Mrs Hinch #104 Jamie's talking to a mate, Hinch's livid she has to wait, she's sliding down the stairs, but nobody cares!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive never meet anyone who winds me up so much and gets around like dog tit! šŸ˜‚ wonder how FAT handsomes diet is going thatā€™s even if he was on one šŸ¤Ø
Youā€™ve reminded me, Sophie, if you want to help Henry, buy some dog toothpaste from the vets ( not online ) as those dental chews do help with cleaning their teeth but are quite calorific. Surely he deserves the best , not the easiest/ laziest ?

Reactions: 7
Another thread šŸ˜© Iā€™m 8 pages behind and off on a date night. Whatā€™s the betting we will be in the 20s by the time Iā€™m home šŸ˜©. Is hinch being a witch considering thereā€™s loads of pages?

Reactions: 6
Another thread šŸ˜© Iā€™m 8 pages behind and off on a date night. Whatā€™s the betting we will be in the 20s by the time Iā€™m home šŸ˜©. Is hinch being a witch considering thereā€™s loads of pages?
A complete lying wankstain.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tomorrow she will post a story saying well guys.. our expert builders, who just happen to be able to come round on the same day, reckon that making 2 holes in the kitchen wall just won't work. So now because of them, I have to have the whole wall taken down and a huge new kitchen with island fitted. And I just can't believe it guyzzzz, those lovely people at Howdens are going to give me a 30 grand kitchen. Who woulda thought it guyzzz? Little old me getting this dream kitchen, all I do is shine my sink (add cackling laughter.)

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
I donā€™t know whether weā€™ve any Lauraā€™s with a big kitchen on here but the kitchen really is the most important room and a utility room if you had space is a must!

Iā€™ve a postage stamp kitchen and itā€™s dreadful - canā€™t change it either!!
Kitchens seem to be the room everyone gathers and itā€™s quite a social room, I miss not having a big kitchen!
I've got a mate with a big kitchen called Laura. Her kitchen is gorgeous. Our kitchen is diddy, but
I think the kitchen situation will be the thing that pushes me over to send her a message and finally unfollow. What a greedy bleep. Hope she at least donates her old one.
Yeah it be to her ma. What about the charity she's supposed to be helping?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
We know she reads here. Hi Soph šŸ‘‹
How long before she realises and is all ā€œffs they sussed it again! Just like the Audi!ā€ And then meltdown in 3...2...1... šŸ¤Æ
#kitchengate

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Tomorrow she will post a story saying well guys.. our expert builders, who just happen to be able to come round on the same day, reckon that making 2 holes in the kitchen wall just won't work. So now because of them, I have to have the whole wall taken down and a huge new kitchen with island fitted. And I just can't believe it guyzzzz, those lovely people at Howdens are going to give me a 30 grand kitchen. Who woulda thought it guyzzz? Little old me getting this dream kitchen, all I do is shine my sink (add cackling laughter.)
Wow I even heard her voice. You got that perfect.
Any company that gives her a free kitchen will get me ringing them up.

But I will NEVER EVER change my "little" kitchen because that's where it all started........ šŸ¤” šŸ’©

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Mr and Mrs Hinch....about to sell us every product we need to make our homes glamorous šŸ˜†
How miserable do they look!? Sheā€™ll be screwing this picture is out there. Love it!!!! This must have been around the time she had to drag him out the bookies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Why does she have to lie like that? Pretending sheā€™s just thought of it and scripting a discussion with Jamie. Shows just how deceitful she really is.

Reactions: 26
Itā€™s really upset me the ā€˜workmanā€™ have jumped and turned up within 12hrs!! Hope they are mates and not a company.
You just know itā€™s cos of her name!!

Not jealousy I couldnā€™t give a flying duck BUT my father is very ill. Desperately needs a stair lift and canā€™t afford one outright and so social care have offered one for free - which is amazing!!
Itā€™s been 5months....still waiting due to a waiting list of people desperately needing help.
He is awaiting a shower room to be fitted aswell which his paid for hence why he has no money for stair lift....his been waiting 12weeks and has another 6 weeks to go šŸ˜­

Maybe I should call and say Iā€™m Mrs hinch šŸ¤”

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
So let me get this right..... Stacey has a new kitchen, big island.
U are constantly being criticised about how shite ur work tops are.
U have been offered a gifted kitchen but u said no because u love ur kitchen (bullshit)
U kept thinking about this ā€œwallā€

This is the truth
U read tattle everyone has commented on how u shouldā€™ve made it open plan.
Ur work tops are tit
Stace has a new one so u need to be better

U was in a kitchen place yesterday
U have kitchen plans already drawn

Plus any builder worth their salt wouldnā€™t drop everything because u have thought only ā€œthis morningā€ about a kitchen renovation.
This has been planned ages
Why has she got so many guys to check one small wall being half knocked down

Builders will drop stuff to come see you for a new quote.
The various jobs Iā€™ve had done and advertised on builder sites I have them coming pretty much in the day or day after as theyā€™re ā€œround the cornerā€ on another job.

But they wouldnā€™t send 3 men. Just one person while the rest carry on.

Reactions: 8
So this morning she has a totally random idea about re-doing the kitchen and this afternoon sheā€™s already managed to book in a team to come view it and start planning... wow

Reactions: 9
I would be more concerned about the chemical smells on my food than cooking smells in the house, not that she cooks šŸ¤”

Anyone turning up that quick would scare me, any reputable builder would be too busy and booked up for months x

Did anyone mention the Fred and Noah leggings which I am sure were gifted as Hinch doesnt buy anything for Ronniekins that isnt from Tesco or Morrisons šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.