Mrs Hinch #104 Jamie's talking to a mate, Hinch's livid she has to wait, she's sliding down the stairs, but nobody cares!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What about this new garage door she was meant to be buying or has a company not came forward to gift it yet!! She really needs to learn how to clean properly. Cleaning the base of her toilet then starts cleaning the toilet seat. Honestly how do people not see threw her bullshit. Her sheep would basically class her as a professional cleaner and from what I see she's far from it. But she's so inspiring that her 3 million followers are all scrubbing their bathrooms now coz their leader was shown to be doing hers. bleeping baffles me

Reactions: 25
Imagine being able to wake up one day and decide you want a bigger kitchen just like that.

Imagine not having to save/remortgage/max out credit cards to afford such work.

Imagine being such a sly bleep that you dress it up as a serving hatch as opposed to an entire kitchen diner remodel (really thought that would wash did you??)

I bleeping ate her!!! And all her bleeping dumb cunting sheep who will bankroll this
I’ve been imagining it
honestly it’s so frustrating. I’m sure many can relate but I’m returning to work, leaving 2 under 3 so I can build a nice house for them
The childminders will see the kids more then me. Breaks my heart

And here Sophie is, it’s all gifted and she chooses to get others to look after her son while she films everything

Reactions: 10
Like the other gleamers, she’s getting comfy with feeling ‘protected’ but As zoella can testify ( though she won’t 😂) the public will only have the piss taken so many times, unlike hinch, she’s been in the social media game for a decade so is well seasoned and doesn’t have a child who will be watching and learning

Reactions: 4
Seriously this woman would do anything to grab a freebie....now she wants an open plan kitchen and dining area ‘for free’ as she spends most of her time in that kitchen.....ermmm sincd when does she ever spend any time in that kitchen cooking , making pasta pots in a jug is that what she calls cooking pmsl

Reactions: 5
8804C38F-55B5-40D6-8526-F2A6A0994E24.jpeg

Looks like the plans are all done then?! 🤬 Scuse the blur but I was trying to zoom in

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I see how she mentions sanitary towels since there’s been speculation on here about her being up the duff

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Amazing...so they have experts/builders in already surveying. And she only had the idea at midnight last night 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Do you reckon she has like a schedule of when to do things like onslow we will do a nice big open plan kitchen reveal for spring then hmmm what for summer... and of course my birthday.... ooh what should we do around Christmas time this year? All the best guyzzzzz

Reactions: 6
Ive never meet anyone who winds me up so much and gets around like dog tit! 😂 wonder how FAT handsomes diet is going that’s even if he was on one 🤨

Reactions: 6
She had this idea at midnight last night...now she had the builders looking. She’s such a fraud. Absolute bellend!!

Reactions: 19
So let me get this right..... Stacey has a new kitchen, big island.
U are constantly being criticised about how shite ur work tops are.
U have been offered a gifted kitchen but u said no because u love ur kitchen (bullshit)
U kept thinking about this “wall”

This is the truth
U read tattle everyone has commented on how u should’ve made it open plan.
Ur work tops are tit
Stace has a new one so u need to be better

U was in a kitchen place yesterday
U have kitchen plans already drawn

Plus any builder worth their salt wouldn’t drop everything because u have thought only “this morning” about a kitchen renovation.
This has been planned ages

Attachments

Reactions: 27
If she really did just contact those builders this morning (yeah right) they must be pretty tit because any decent builder are booked up weeks and months in advance!
Also, superb work on spying the plans!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.