Mrs Hinch #102 Faking a tooth ache to escape attention nearly my 30th I’ll give it a mention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh hello Mrs “im rubbish at makeup I know nothing at all about it , any of it “ and then today “ I’m no makeup artist 😏 [insert “oh yes you are “compliments from hinchers] but I just love make up and everything about it 🙄🙄🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jamie will be at home banging Trace on the #gifted table whilst HenryHansnomes orders take out cause January was such a hard month

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
WTF... She's goes on a business trip, Jamie isn't working tomorrow and Ronnie blessim goes to her mothers??? What an odd dynamic. Every father I know would give anything to have time alone with their baby and not have to work tomorrow
Excactly my partner would love to have the time off and spend it with the kids, I certainly wouldn’t send them to my parents house if he was at home. It’s a very weird set up, it’s like she doesn’t trust him to look after Ronnie or he’s gone with her

Reactions: 7
Anyone else noticed since the mention of Jamie wearing a wife beater he hasn't been seen in one?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nah Jamie is definitely with her. Why would she leave him home alone without the baby. He’s had the baby loads of times alone before. Also she’s banging on about travelling alone but it’s seems like these other ‘cleanfluencer’ who are going are probably staying at the same hotel and will probably all be getting the Eurostar together.

Reactions: 11
Nah Jamie is definitely with her. Why would she leave him home alone without the baby. He’s had the baby loads of times alone before. Also she’s banging on about travelling alone but it’s seems like these other ‘cleanfluencer’ who are going are probably staying at the same hotel and will probably all be getting the Eurostar together.
I agree. It just doesn’t make sense for her mum to have Ronnie when Jamie doesn’t work. You save up those kinds of favours for when you want to do something as a couple.

I hope some mad hincher gets a photo of them both on the Eurostar tomorrow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I call a boomerang from a train window tomorrow
Little Miss Mops mentioned tonight that she wasn't invited back to Brussels makes you wonder what these people think when they pick their brand reps 🤔

Reactions: 12
She’s so predictable 😂😂😂

Who guessed she’s packed her bath bombs?

An there’s no ducking bath ahaha you thirsty twit

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does she do that stupid act? The oh I'm just a sweet innocence girl who doesn't like being away from home. It really grinds on me. She's a seasoned sales woman and it really pisses me off that she plays this timid little girl.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.