Mrs Hinch #102 Faking a tooth ache to escape attention nearly my 30th I’ll give it a mention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jamie’s voice in the duty free!! Can’t see any other of the cleaning clan with their crutch

Reactions: 10
They were coming to take her away!boom,boom.
only a few of us will understand that!!old cretins that is!!
It's something my parents used to sing

Reactions: 12
Am I correct that I heard Jamie’s voice on that duty free clip....
Nice try grinch

Reactions: 11
They were coming to take her away!boom,boom.
only a few of us will understand that!!old cretins that is!!
It's something my parents used to sing
I think it's my wifi but I can't attach anything correctly anymore.that makes no sense at all unless I was quoting about why she wasn't wearing a white coatbear with me

Reactions: 1
Thread

Bath bombs are packed but the bath isn’t there, Brussels was dull and Ronnie’s grown a hair !

Reactions: 48
Total waste of the planet .
Travelling to the hotel
Travelling to Brussells
Doing the playtime thing.

Reactions: 12
Half of them don't even show cleaning on their stories it is hilarious .
They clearly want people with over 30k plus followers.
I’m beginning to think the whole of insta is a con.
I agree unless you have loads of followers some accounts won’t even follow back. And as for the comp winners don’t get me started thats another whole thread!

Reactions: 10
I’m beginning to think the whole of insta is a con.
I agree unless you have loads of followers some accounts won’t even follow back. And as for the comp winners don’t get me started thats another whole thread!
Rigged winners .

But yeah most don't show cleaning. The likes of Jottie i get but Cherryoak has a cleaner ffs.

Reactions: 5
The whole reason LMM wasn’t asked to be a brand ambassador, not only did she ask too many questions but they weren’t of the sheep mentality.

Reactions: 15
I heard swings and roundabouts
Whatever he said that was his voice She will claim she heard someone who sounded just like Jamie as she was going through duty free any minute now.

What an absolute waste of a day, all that money, all those emissions and what did we learn. That Hinch can't open a box of washing pods

Reactions: 15
I get it but if that’s the case she surely wouldn’t be able to be with the others in meetings and leading the way. I don’t think that is someone that suffers from anxiety. She’s the star of the show and having a great time. But that’s my opinion.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.