Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jwfn80

It's interesting watching her on the videos trying to open that box, specifically the one on cherryoakmanor's stories as she's filmed her from a really good angle. I think we're possibly seeing the real Sophie there? She's obviously struggling to get the thing open but she doesn't appear to be being 'ditsy'. Secondly, mainly, although her aesthetic isn't to my own taste (heavy makeup, big blonde hair, leopard print etc not my thing) I think she looks nice and that's probably the Sophie her followers would like to see. I think she potentially just doesn't photograph well - she looks really weird in some of the unfiltered photos we've seen so I'm beginning to understand why she uses so much filtering/photoshop. But if she were to post more candid videos of her her acting a bit more naturally with a few 'quirky' cloth names thrown in, more of Henry doing cute stuff, cut out the videos of Ronnie and be a bit more honest with the Ads and use of swipe ups and stop playing the mental health card I might just consider......

Actually. No. She's a manipulative saleswoman with no conscience. What was I thinking! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Fizzy bootlaces

VIP Member
Sorry guyzzzzz I'm whispering because ronnieblessem is having a nap. Meanwhile on Stacey's insta she has rex asleep on her chest and she's talking in a normal voice

My brother was one of these creepers when his son was a asleep, unplugged the doorbell etc fast forward 9 years and the toilet flushing wakens his son

Reactions: 32

Sparkelbob

My neighbour met his partner two years ago. He was 49, she was 39. She's 41 now and 15 weeks pregnant. Apparently they decided to start trying and she was pregnant within the first month! First baby for both of them, so who knows what the future holds for you :)
Sorry I don’t want to derail the thread but can I just say thanks to everyone cheering me up so much 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 31

MrsEvil

MrsHinch got a famous stalker lol. Sophie got a Henry, now Stacey got a Henry 😜. Sophie had a tooth crisis, Rex gets a toothy mention. Sophie wears off shoulder jumper now Stacey does and does it better. Sophie don't have a famous ice skating Daddy, failed on that score.

What is next?
It’s like they’re doing it in purpose so the tacky tabloids will do more ‘hinch and stace are morphing into each other’. Then they can do more ‘friends before bellends’ stuff and the fans will all be ‘2 beautiful strong women inside and out, women supporting women’ and every other fucking cliche out there. Urgggh

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Jeaniepeanie

Normally a lurker of these threads but I'm struggling to work out why cherryoakmanor is on this p&g trip. She doesn't even clean her own house, she has a cleaner 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Imasheep

God give me a night in a hotel without my 3 kids please. Absolutely detest parents that are like oh I miss him so much, I hate being apart from them.
Having a break from your kids does not make you a bad parent. Just enjoy it ffs.

• Heart

Buzzedoff

Sorry but if you have anxiety you dont want to travel on your own. I dont have anxiety but I do get a bit anxious if I have to travel alone, especially to a different country. She even said once she didnt like getting on the train to london on her own!!!
That’s bullshit. I have anxiety (I’m medicated for it) but I love travelling on my own and always have done. I think from all the posts on here detailing people’s own experiences of anxiety, we can agree it’s a spectrum. There’s no ‘ones size fits all’. People manage their anxiety in different ways and what works for one person won’t work for another. Not getting at you personally but the ‘I’m sorry but if you really had anxiety you’d be like this’ statements really infuriate me

• Heart
So her mums got rrrronnie tonight, so Jamie can sit on the sofa in his wife beater, bollocks out, fall off the wagon with a crate of Stella, redownload William hill and get babe station on the telly 😂😂🤢🤢🤢 good on him I say
He will be wiping his spring awakening smelling penis on that crushed velvet sofa again!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

tippingpoint

VIP Member
“THE FANCY TOAST WIV THE HOLES IN”

You know fine well it says sourdough on the menu, your dumb bimbo routine is boring and transparent

• Haha
  • Sick

AC55

VIP Member
She creeps about and whispers while Ronnie is asleep so she can get on with the most important things she has to do.....cleaning things that don't need cleaning, organizing cupboards and baskets that don't need organizing, putting single items in the washing machine etc and she does so because if he woke up she'd have to actually spend some of her precious cleaning time with him and that simply wouldn't do for Maleficient!

Reactions: 29

Whitelilac

VIP Member
Jeez she even stockpiles false bloody eyelashes 😩

Fake tan, fake eyelashes, every bloody thing in her life is fake.

I follow one of the Hollyoaks actresses on insta who had her baby around September time. Her grid post today is her stood covered in baby poo after a nappy explosion. That's the reality of motherhood Sophie, it happens to every one of us but in Hinches world everything is perfect, everything is pristine - everything is fake ☹

• Heart

Brightstar72

VIP Member
What’s with the story you’re never too old or young to learn and aim high? Opening boxes of washing tabs?! I’d rather aspire a tad higher, if it’s all the same to you, soph

• Haha
  • Heart

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
I was in Asda yesterday and they’ve made a whole shelving area for mugshots and add hot water kind of products. A promotional area. As I walked past a few people were grabbing the products and throwing in the trolley. I overheard 1 young lady say to her partner, “Mrs hinch has these. They’re quick and easy and fill you up. They’ll do for supper”. She had kids ffs. I despair. But it just shows the sad reach she has. In a few years we’ll have an increase in scurvy 😡😡

• Sad
  • Angry

Nellypledge

I thought she’d made that into a mini room? She was sat in it waiting for Onslow to come home from work (yes many moons ago) and even he was like “What are you doing!?”

With regards to the night away... how dare she make out like she’s being held at gun point to go away for the night and be treated like a queen no doubt. I asked my bloke for a night off as my Xmas prezzie. I’d take a bloody travel lodge at this point just for a night of blissful sleep 😅 Didn’t get it either 😭😭
I would LOVE a night on my own in a travel lodge/premier inn! There’s a premier inn about 5 miles from my house and I fantasise about going for a night or two, just me and snacks 😂

• Haha

NOMB

Poor little darling with his tuft. She’s probably only just noticed it 7 months on, says a lot really.

Seems like she’s having I can’t believe day today. Can’t believe Ronnie’s sitting wowwww. I can’t believe you’re a massive cunt but there we are.

• Haha

AC55

VIP Member
I don't understand why she had to stay in a hotel last night? Surely she could have got up early to travel this morning like people who actually work for a living do? Instead she puts on a show for Instagram worthy of bloody Playschool! Incidentally I've stayed in lots of lovely hotels all over the world ( #workedfor #paidfor) and not once have reception rang my room to see if I want room service. That's something I've always had to do for myself. You're not fooling anyone Sophie. You're more fake than your fake tan! Piss off!