Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

F the dust.

VIP Member
The problem with Hinch and her ilk is this. She's selling( literally) a perfect unachievable..for most lifestyle. We see a sparkling home, gifted this and that. Money rolling in, baby that never seem to be well being a baby..babies cry! Now I'm not suggesting we see this, but she never says " oh god Ronnie squacked all night long! It's not real or realistic
It's a cleverly convoluted plot, bit like a soap. She only let's us see what she needs/wants us too.
If I had to guess and it is a guess I'd bet my last rolo, she ain't as happy as she'd have us believe.
But unless it fits her agenda well never know!

Reactions: 38

Sazz1006

VIP Member
For me, the whole thing from the baby reveal thing onwards indicates that deep down (or maybe not so deep down) she desperately wanted a girl. I feel that the struggle to show any attachment to that little boy, who really is quite cute when he’s smiling is quite real and her constant declarations of love for him are her way of reinforcing this. Im very uncomfortable of everything that she posts about him, and I really mean it.

• Sad

Orange Creme

VIP Member
No not at all as I have said previously I find her harmless. She doesn't affect me nor my life unfortunately.
This thread has got to so many because so many people that she has affected flock here. This thread doesn't just have the same few people on it there are lots of people somits natural that there will be more threads. You've commented on someone else's thread calling them a shit parent, someone who doesnt affect me or my life 🤷‍♀️...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

zeatrix83

VIP Member
She is unhinged. We don’t need to hear your personal thoughts on how much you love your baby 24/7. Tell your fucking husband!!!
It’s definitely strange. We all love our children, we all want them to know they are loved but why does she need to keep repeating it all the time?! It’s like those couple of post of Facebook how much they love each other then they split up for a day, make a big song and dance they are glad to be rid of them then next day back together and all ‘no one can break us up’ shite. Those ones that need to repeat it are usually trying to convince themselves that they do. Now I am not saying she doesn’t love him but I do think she has struggled to bond with him. The camera between them doesn’t help.

Reactions: 37

Lynseyp

VIP Member
Sorry thats crap, why has Ronnie gone to Ma Barker's, isnt Jamie old and wise enough to look after his own son?
I think Jamie is with Soph and he will go home tomorrow after Hinch gets on Eurostar hence why she made that cheeky dig about facetiming him.

Reactions: 35

sarja81

VIP Member
Sorry guyzzzzz I'm whispering because ronnieblessem is having a nap. Meanwhile on Stacey's insta she has rex asleep on her chest and she's talking in a normal voice

My brother was one of these creepers when his son was a asleep, unplugged the doorbell etc fast forward 9 years and the toilet flushing wakens his son
My mum always told me never tip toe around a sleeping baby do as you wish and they will be deep sleepers! It seemed to work for mine, I could hoover and do alsorts while they slept and when baby no2 came the crying didn’t disturb baby no1 😂🤣

Reactions: 33

Buzzedoff

I don’t have kids. I’m almost 40 so it’s too late now. Every night is tv and snacks on my own. Trust me, it’s not that great :(
No! Not if you want them. I have a friend who met the (much younger) love of her life at 43 and had her first child at 45. She’s 51 now & has more energy than I do at 44. You never know what’s around the corner 💖

• Heart

Caramel Swirl

Couldn’t help myself Sairas life is starting to give me the jeepers creepers and I’m not even Zophlora
D50BC66E-CE3E-48DA-9312-9B91106A1B3C.jpeg

So her mums got rrrronnie tonight, so Jamie can sit on the sofa in his wife beater, bollocks out, fall off the wagon with a crate of Stella, redownload William hill and get babe station on the telly 😂😂🤢🤢🤢 good on him I say
This just made me cry with laughter 🤣😂🤣😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Boobelle

VIP Member
You can tell she's lying as she keeps banging on about this bloody tooth trying to be real.
Love, you're a fake get over it.
When you have major toothache you could willingly chop your own head off.you couldn't even reach for yr phone let alone film.hush now fake girl.

Reactions: 32
I’ve been trying to stay of here as I got a bit addicted trying to keep up 🙈🙈

but my god why has her mum got Ronnie? is Jamie not capable? It’s not like he has work in the morn 🙄

• Haha

Itsallaboutmememe

Chatty Member
I’ve had toothache today
my face is swollen and I’m in agony
ive also done a ten hour shift at work where I have to be happy smiley and on the ball
just got home-my fellas gone off to work-I’ve had to do a load of washing for tomorrow check homework I’ve given our lav a wipe made sure everyone’s had a wash and cleaned their teeth and then I’ve crawled into bed
ive lived on saltwater and clove oil (both are foul) can’t eat as it hurts too much and I’m staving
my back and feet hurt my mouth is killing me my hips don’t seem to want to work and I almost fell asleep on the loo
that Sophie is called life-not poncing around doing fuck all while moaning to half a dozen prat’s and 3 million paid for bots about toothache that doesn’t seem to bother you unless your bloody filming it!

• Sad
  • Heart