Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DAKJ

I hated my health visitor, me and my daughter were released from hospital really late at night and as soon as we got home we went straight to sleep, she turned up first thing the next morning saying the living room was a mess (there were 2 hospital bags) that was it everything else was spotless. Then a year later she said my daughter was under developed because she couldn’t draw a straight line 🙄
That's awful we were sent home quite late and after an unsettled night for baby slept right through our visit as they showed up first thing :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

SunshineRae

VIP Member
That’s awful 😔 I can’t remember the exact thing that was the final straw now that made me decide to never let her in my house again but it was very patronising and made me feel awful. She would comment saying I was lazy and that I should be going to baby groups every day and told me to grow up when I mentioned my anxiety. I had amazing midwives and care throughout pregnancy so wasn’t prepared to deal with an arsehole once I had baby I assumed they would be as caring as the midwives but I was very wrong.
I hope you complained! 🙁

Oh man, I missed out on the wise words of wisdom from Ken Adam’s 😭🤣 Stop being a hero 🦸🏻‍♂️ Kenny boy! Makes me laugh when people go out of their way to defend her as she wouldn’t piss on them if they were on fire 😅 Such a waste of time and effort and the bitch won’t ever thank you!
I think Kenny is Sophie. That video of her in wisdom tooth pain was real, could tell in her eyes. She's awake in pain and bored. She's got to act like she's fine. Wisdom teething don't go that fast.. That girl is on pain. I'm expecting lots more of Ken's appearing eh Soph. Waving 👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

“Just put a Ronnie to bed” Human Ronnie or Doggy Ronnie Soph??
Look where her hand is, she's in pain..

(couldn't happen to a nicer lass).