Mrs Hinch #102 Faking a tooth ache to escape attention nearly my 30th I’ll give it a mention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get this feeling about ma barker too. Like she has a scary hold over sophie.
Enjoy walking through yours doors

Reactions: 9
Her eyebrows are so so bad someone tell her they look shit Look lbadly tattooed
Ahhh i can feel a possible colab with a makeup brand or maybe Stace and her bringing out a range of some sort When she starts banging on like that about something she‘s either after something or bringing something out!

Agree her brows are shocking! I’ve recently had mine microbladed and they look super natural! I think hers might be powder brows which are a full make up brow and can tend to look very false, which obviously matches her persona

I await the neck grabbing and emosh sesh later when she’s at the hotel 🥱🥱 Enjoy your evening Soph

Reactions: 10
Lol never watched Friends. I found the user passive aggressive. It made me annoyed. Shouldn’t be on here. It’s obvious we will defend each other. Has he left? Did he close the door on the way out lol

Reactions: 5
Lol never watched Friends. I found the user passive aggressive. It made me annoyed. Shouldn’t be on here. It’s obvious we will defend each other. Has he left? Did he close the door on the way out lol
I think the mods cleared the trash pretty quickly

Reactions: 6
Agree her brows are shocking! I’ve recently had mine microbladed and they look super natural! I think hers might be powder brows which are a full make up brow and can tend to look very false, which obviously matches her persona
I think she goes over them with a brow product, sure we saw something the other week in her make up cleaning sesh. I know if I wear a full coverage foundation they look washed out a bit.

Reactions: 1
But remember handsnomes the dog must have a human bedroom and she couldn't possibly give up the make up room in order to have a baby

Reactions: 5
Yeah she defo has powder brows and i think they look awful so thick and block shape whereas microblading is more natural! I have combo microblading which i love

Reactions: 2
Literally this girl needs to write down her lies not her Hinch lists.
Last week she knew nothing about make up..............

zzzzzzzzz!

Reactions: 14
She's got at least another 4.This one is her cousins' son.please don't all jump on me again-I just know.

Awwww little relatable Soph from the village, with her multiple gifted hoovers. She's just one of us, learning as she goes!
She knows a few sharks for sure.
She has no clue how she makes her minions feel does she?

Reactions: 9
Literally this girl needs to write down her lies not her Hinch lists.
Last week she knew nothing about make up..............

zzzzzzzzz!
She stated just now on her story she used scrub daddy last week, i was like no you never you asked your hichers for advise and put them in the washing machine what planet is she from?! (Im guessing this is about cleaning her makeup brushes) xx

Reactions: 4
Shall we play 'How many lies can I tell in one thread'
1 point for the lie
2 points for the reason
I'll start .I feigned toothache because I wasn't invited to a 21st birthday party in Ireland.I couldn't have gone anyway even if I was cos I had toothache.
Boobelle 3

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.