Mrs Hinch #100 Hinch’s threads have reached a century, let’s hope her sheep catch on eventually

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See Ronnie was back behind the sofa yesterday, all dressed up? She must be hallucinating ffs he was in T-shirt & jogging bottoms ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What age group uses #whilst I've never used this word. Is it a Essex older generation thing? Grandma age?
Haha I use “whilst”, it’s just a normal word isn’t it?! I’m nearly 38 though so probably considered a grandma by some!

I also know it’s could’ve not could of #justsayin 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I refuse to click and read this but it’s exactly what they wanted 😬
Oh I can even deal with this me yenno, I mean come on now first of all the sun news paper should be BANISHED TO HELL im even gutted I clicked on it an realised it was the sun news paper I was reading so that’s propa boiled my piss 🤬 an secondly are we really supposed to believe that they are having a pure anxiety meltdown at the same time and that 24hrs is gunna cure everything!!! Am done I have no words for this one except “I beg you please god help them” or even better banish them to hell for the lying asses with the lying ass sun newspaper 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Am howling here me yenno , I can’t I just can’t , they need to stop they hurt my sides too much just laughing at them , another clown 🤡 to add to the “taddaa” list 🤦🏽‍♀️
I cant even answer you I'm just sat her pissing myself laughing , why just WHY !! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Stuff like this doesn't even surprise me anymore. The only fans she has left are the die hard deluded ones who'd rub themselves in the pink stuff and elbow grease just to get her attention
Pure madness 🤣 , rub themselves in pink stuff 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.