Mrs Hinch #100 Hinch’s threads have reached a century, let’s hope her sheep catch on eventually

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2 under 2 is hard. There's no way she'd cope.
I love my babies but I question my sanity wanting 2 so close together 😂
I know exactly what you mean 😅 I have a just turned 4 year old, 2 and a half year old and a 9 month old 🙈 So done 2u2 twice and everyday is a struggle but so worth it at the same time!
I really don't think Soph would cope too well if she had another so close to Ronnie as she doesnt seem to cope too well on her own with him as it is and he can have her full attention atm if she actually gave him it. Plus where would a 2nd baby sleep 😂 she can't give up Henrys room! Oh I mean Ronnies big brothers room 😅

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
OMG I just got attacked by a hincher.

All I did was comment nicely regarding a fire hazard (flowers on hobb) - the persons who’s account it was thanked me.

Then another user jumped in saying can’t believe they gave me the time of day and that it’s passed my bedtime.

Wtf is wrong with these people?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
It really is some straight up Black Mirror tit this life she is living. Her job (I’m calling it her job as it’s her only source of income) is to share every detail of her mundane life with 3 million people. Constantly. Every day. If she puts her phone down she’s not working, she might not make money, she might lose fans. She is totally trapped in this bed of chopped cushions she made for herself. I get the feeling that will drive her mad eventually.
Drive her she’s never been the full ticket..a breakdown is gonna happen soon and she’s brought it all on herself

Reactions: 4
OMG I just got attacked by a hincher.

All I did was comment nicely regarding a fire hazard (flowers on hobb) - the persons who’s account it was thanked me.

Then another user jumped in saying can’t believe they gave me the time of day and that it’s passed my bedtime.

Wtf is wrong with these people?
They are a bunch of bullies and it’s funny coz they are always crying trolls this and trolls that but they are the biggest bunch of trolls.

Reactions: 13
It's scary that when an actual fire fighters advice is being ignored over a lass on Instagram!

Last edited:
Reactions: 38
Omg! I missed all the last thread n skipped to the end of this one! Gonna have to up my game,
But me nan died on Monday trying to cope with that & be a mum. & everything else on top.
The stuff I have read has made me laugh.
Can’t believe this grinch has 100 threads on her. We’ll keep the content coming don’t worry soph you won’t have to fly free yet

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Attachment theory is fascinating! I loved learning that in an old job of mine. I worked with young people in social care.
That eye contact and gentle talking to babies that we do while they're little like him tends to come quite naturally. I have 3 kids, and just did it with mine. It wasn't until I learned about it that I realised how important it is, and what consequences it can have on your bond and relationship.
How she can look at her phone while he's there looking at her confuses the hell out of me!
I think she bleats on about loving him so much, wanting him to stay small and wanting him to wake up is Mum guilt.
I said about 70 threads ago (blimey I need a life 🤣) that she had sold her soul to the devil, and now its seems shes risking her relationship with her son, and his future as well.. and yes I mean future, as I've seen the results of kids missing those early bonding days.
The Mums of the kids I worked with might have had drink/drug addictions. Hers addiction is her phone and quick buck. Its so sad.
Its one of the things midwives/health visitors look for in the early days...how much eye contact you have with baby.

I know someone that is a carbon copy of hinch! She is the most important person in her life, she spends all day doing her hair and make up and taking selfies that are filtered and facetuned so much that she’s unrecognisable to the people that know her! She knows the exact angle to take her pics so that she looks like a size 8 not her actual size 12/14 but she’s a good mam because she posts on fb and insta how she loves her kids! Every pic she posts of her kids has a filter on as well 😡 like there not perfect enough without a filter! Hinch puts filters on ronnies pics as well!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Omg! I missed all the last thread n skipped to the end of this one! Gonna have to up my game,
But me nan died on Monday trying to cope with that & be a mum. & everything else on top.
The stuff I have read has made me laugh.
Can’t believe this grinch has 100 threads on her. We’ll keep the content coming don’t worry soph you won’t have to fly free yet
so sorry to hear about your nan ❤

• Sad
Reactions: 12
There are loads of things I hate about this con woman but one of the worst has to be how she makes out motherhood is amazing. And everything's sunshine and rainbows. Wanting Ronnie to wake up so she can have extra cuddles 😳 Most mums are happy as a pig in tit that their babies have gone down so they can do all the things you dont normally have time to do whilst they're awake. Like sleep. Or have a soak in the bath. Or read a book. Or watch tit TV in peace. She's a bleeping lunatic. A dangerous one that will give new impressionable parents unrealistic expectations of what parenthood is really like

There really aren't enough words to describe how much I detest her
she seems to only feel/get close to Ronnie when he’s sleeping so the fact he’s allegedly being extra cuddley must be why she wants him up.
All about her

Reactions: 9
Does she not realise that no one absolutely no one is going to take her seriously while she uses that gretal filter? She'll never be invited to a posh do while she's getting on the way she is. She's an absolute joke. She'll never get high end TV work (if that's what she's after) while she keeps using those stupid filters

Reactions: 18
I’m so done with all her fake anxiety and worrying. This will be the toughest week of my life due to being heavily pregnant with my 2nd, moving house this weekend, partner hasn’t been paid for last weeks work and is generally being underpaid anyway. I had £300 proudly saved towards the deposit (never been able to save so much before!) and am now down to £250 from having to pay bills whilst partner has no money. I’ll be lucky if he contributes more than £150 towards the £1200 we need to move in. It’ll be down to me to source the rest because his family don’t help at all yet have already been for a nosey at the exterior of the house and will be pushing for a visit as soon as we’re in. Haven’t even asked how we’re doing. And Hinch the bleep has a £300 spring wreath on her door but still goes on about feeling anxious! bleeping cry me a river. At this rate I’m going to have to go back to work full time a few weeks after giving birth so we can actually afford to live. Meanwhile these dickheads are swanning about doing duck all and organising screws in some bleeping plastic drawers yet are still millionaires! Sorry but I’ve had enough of their tit today😭
honestly I get you, I had to go back to work 2 weeks after having my baby to afford to live my partner is on a low wage. Watching her easy life makes my cry myself to sleep most nights :( I work evenings I hate leaving my 5 month old but what hurts me just as much is when my older son starts school this year I’ll get 20 minutes with him in the week before I head to work and have 1 whole day with him on Saturdays.
but she is the one suffering 🙄 she don’t live in the real world, she needs to be brought back to reality and see how working families who still struggle have to live. It’s disgusting and the idiot followers of hers are what support her easy way of living while they struggle themselves the absolute morons! I don’t wish hardship on anyone but I wish her insta fame would just end.

Reactions: 9
No please, I'm only ducking in and out today.
None of you turned up to my canapes and I had my wedding dress altered specially.i not one to hold grudges but the extra material cost a fecking fortune.
Will somebody please explain why nutty mcnut job is dabbing cleaning fluid behind her ears?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
But I wasn't telling you off or mocking you, I promise. I was just trying to make it easier for you to understand why it's not "could of", take it or leave it. I just find it amusing that soooo many English people make the same mistake...it's not just you. And I'm sure you are an amazing person x
Its just habit, writting how I speak 🤷🏽‍♀️

I have a BA so im far from stupid and english is my second language but so glad I’ve provided you with some amusement 😊

Feel free to correct any other grammatical errors I make in the future 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I have hated every single thing this absolute tit stain has posted today.
off the top of my head: the bleeping 250 quid wreath
-the bleeping sorting the screws into the drawers THEN LABELLING THEM. Get a bleeping grip you sad lonely old wench. Go play with ya kid who is clearly starving for interaction
-the story about her crying over Ronnie having nowhere to go
- mate his outfit is tit
- SHE TOOK HIM TO HER MUMS
-ronnieblessimlongsocks lying in a trolley like a newborn baby again instead of being sat up like a 7 month old child should be
-ronnieblesongsocksshorttrousers desperate for her to look at him and doing little sad smiles when she JUST LOOKED AT HER OWN HIDEOUS FACE IN HER PHONE
-absolutely rabid videos about getting long legs bless im out of bed
-the disgusting foul carry-on in the kitchen to Beyoncé songs

the worst thing is I just know all her ‘fans’ will be absolutely wanking themselves into a stupor over how hilarious she is. Bunch of absolutely basic witches. Usually I watch her stories like lol look at this twit but today, I dislike her

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Finally all caught up. I don’t think she’s pregnant I would imagine she’s smart enough to know she’s can’t cope with 2 babies under 2. She’s bangs on about having more babies but I think Ronnie will be an only child (obviously not counting his older dog brother 🙄🙄) I think she’s realises that motherhood is harder than she expected I don’t think she has bonded with Ronnie and she’s trying to force it. She would be mad to have another baby if she does feel like that.

I do think she’s having some kind of breakdown and it think it started when that girl came on here a few threads back spilling all the tea about her and her family. I don’t know how much was true but it seemed like there was some truth in it could shes almost been doing damage control since. Getting people do feel sorry for her. All her stories seem like she’s been crying or having a cry and yesterday’s performance was downright disgraceful. How her himchers are falling for this I will never know. I predict another pity party tonight while watching love island.

No coz she’s not a bloody loser and has a life. Does she seriously think she’s on Beyoncé’s level?

No I don’t think he’s there
@Hereforthecomments i agree Ronnie deffo be an only child, she wanted a forever “babydoll” just my opinion x

Reactions: 7
honestly I get you, I had to go back to work 2 weeks after having my baby to afford to live my partner is on a low wage. Watching her easy life makes my cry myself to sleep most nights :( I work evenings I hate leaving my 5 month old but what hurts me just as much is when my older son starts school this year I’ll get 20 minutes with him in the week before I head to work and have 1 whole day with him on Saturdays.
but she is the one suffering 🙄 she don’t live in the real world, she needs to be brought back to reality and see how working families who still struggle have to live. It’s disgusting and the idiot followers of hers are what support her easy way of living while they struggle themselves the absolute morons! I don’t wish hardship on anyone but I wish her insta fame would just end.
She doesn’t realise how damaging her actions are. Not just with the whole mixing chemicals and plastic waste but she is making motherhood look easy and it’s only because she was help and support 24/7. She hasn’t had a day alone with no one around. My first day alone was 3 weeks old. Her dad had managed to get a weeks holiday after his 2 week paternity leave. That day was not easy at all and I was scared something would happen but it didn’t and each day after that got a little easier and better. Even now she’s 11 years old and there’s days I struggle despite being a single mum since she was 18 months old! Any new mother who looks up to her will be feeling like tit because of this fairytale she projects online.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.