Mrs Hinch #10 Any grandads left unattended in Morrisons Café will be doused in Zoflora and pity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got to admit the highlight of my evening was watching Mrs Hinch willing a pigeon twice the size of her new bird house to get into it.
And no doubt her followers thought she was being cute not a bleeping idiot like a rational person.

Reactions: 7
OMFG this just appeared on my fb feed as a mother's day gift! That looks like they drink the bloody stuff! 😂
FB_IMG_1553982299793.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Her house must smell ridiculously overpowering with all of those sprays. How does the dog (and the new baby) stand it!

Reactions: 7
Anything to jump on a bandwagon... I’m sure the word ‘zoflora’ is trademarked nevermind the exact logo
As is Mrs Hinch and all her hashtags, the court cases must be piling up by now

Reactions: 2
I’m right there with you! I’ve had anxiety for 18 years. I’m not gonna do what she does. I don’t think it’s something to be flaunted. I get embarrassed when I have a panic attack and I feel foolish.

Like many people have brought up she ignores people who message her about their MH. She’s blocked some of them as well. She clearly doesn’t “love” her hinchers.
Completely agree. These people, including hinch, have no clue what it is to actually suffer with anxiety or any other mental health illness. It sickens me that they flaunt it and use it as a means to get sympathy and gain followers. We all recognise that anxiety can affect people in different ways, but the one common denominator is that nobody with true anxiety would feel able to put their life on display and therefore open to comment (good and bad) from joe public. So don’t behave badly and then complain that some people don’t like you. And don’t try to tell us you’re ‘just cleaning’ because if that’s the case then you wouldn’t be begging for handouts, trying to get more followers so you can reach the magic 10k to get the swipe ups, etc. This tit is properly pissing me off now, it needs to stop.

Reactions: 8
I’m right there with you! I’ve had anxiety for 18 years. I’m not gonna do what she does. I don’t think it’s something to be flaunted. I get embarrassed when I have a panic attack and I feel foolish.

Like many people have brought up she ignores people who message her about their MH. She’s blocked some of them as well. She clearly doesn’t “love” her hinchers.
This needs more highlighting! People need to know the difference of being nervous or slightly anxious over anxiety!! I've been diagnosed with anxiety and clinical depression nearly 3 years ago. After my son had Cancer and my little one with autism was being physically violent most day's toward me, amongst some other thing's. I had therapy and saw a councillor...It didn't prevent me taking an overdose just over 12 mnths ago. I don't take my boys to school. I don't eat out, I can't be in overly crowded places. The thought of sitting in a hairdressers would be horrendous to me! Which is why i am disgusted by her actions! I lost most of my friends because i have totally isolated myself. Sorry for the life story folks but it does cut deep.

It’s other influencers/minor celebs that have had the book sent to them as PR. No regular paying grinchers have it yet.
Ah ok..I didn't realise.

Reactions: 16
And no doubt her followers thought she was being cute not a bleeping idiot like a rational person.
She knew it wouldn’t fit se
This needs more highlighting! People need to know the difference of being nervous or slightly anxious over anxiety!! I've been diagnosed with anxiety and clinical depression nearly 3 years ago. After my son had Cancer and my little one with autism was being physically violent most day's toward me, amongst some other thing's. I had therapy and saw a councillor...It didn't prevent me taking an overdose just over 12 mnths ago. I don't take my boys to school. I don't eat out, I can't be in overly crowded places. The thought of sitting in a hairdressers would be horrendous to me! Which is why i am disgusted by her actions! I lost most of my friends because i have totally isolated myself. Sorry for the life story folks but it does cut deep.

Ah ok..I didn't realise.
😢 I’m sorry, this is real anxiety. I wish you well ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She knew it wouldn’t fit se

😢 I’m sorry, this is real anxiety. I wish you well ❤
Thankyou, this probably isn't the place to put such a personal post. I just hate that she's lining her pockets off people who are potentially this low. I've seen one or two more admit they have been. She can't be allowed to wear it like a badge..especially for making yet more money.

Reactions: 19
I wish she would stop making stories with her wedding pics and stupid music, it's bleeping boring

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Thankyou, this probably isn't the place to put such a personal post. I just hate that she's lining her pockets off people who are potentially this low. I've seen one or two more admit they have been. She can't be allowed to wear it like a badge..especially for making yet more money.
it's such a cynical thing to do, like the x factor sob stories. Seems you can't be in the public eye without some manufactured sad back story. Except everybody sees through it.

Huns! I've just realised I've missed a golden opportunity! Amazon sent me a sample of mini Oreo thingies. I just ate them. No Insta post. 😦 I've blown my chance to be an influencer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
it's such a cynical thing to do, like the x factor sob stories. Seems you can't be in the public eye without some manufactured sad back story. Except everybody sees through it.
Spot on! The constant video's with the heart breaking music is all bullshit..

Reactions: 17
Even on mother’s day she finds a way to make it all about her! Put the wedding photos away ffs!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Has she really just posted, saying she's thinking of people in difficult circumstances today? Including mums who've lost children..you bleeping hypocrite! 🤬 You really are a piece of work!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Hmm so the price of the book has been halved on Amazon.... Wonder if pre-sales have not been as high as she had hoped they would be? 🤔🤔😂
I doubt that 2 million Hinchers have pre ordered it. Back when I was blindly following her, as much as I believed the crap she spotted, I never ore ordered the book. It’s going to be absolute shite 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I cleaned my home all the time,
No problem , I thought
I made things shine.
Then came the day
The hinch army was born,
I sprayed lenor all over and zoflored the lawn.
I put cif on my sink,
I put pine down my loo,
I hung a domestos
And added some bloo.
I put Lenor sheets down my sofa,
In my pillows they hid
Wax melts in my burners
Next to my baskets with lids.
You see it's easy to just be this way
We're all in this together
Just swipe on Ebay.
I'm taking your money
Until then I wont rest
I'm living off your swipe ups
So to you all the best.
🤣😂
Insta keeps crashing on my phone so I'm amusing myself
Love it!! The last 4 lines would be a great thread title

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
All part of her dastardly plan!
Hey hinchers!!!! Do you wanna get married at this amaze hall that me and Jamie did? Proper beaut. They even spray mountain air as you walk down the aisle, mate! I’ve included the exact link for you all my hinchers because we’re all in this together’
She’s an absolute twit of a woman. I’d rather watch the swipe ups than the wedding vid.

I had a snoop through her followers last night. In 5 mins I’d reported 50 clearly fake accounts. No way on earth has she got 2 million followers

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.