Mrs Hinch #10 Any grandads left unattended in Morrisons Café will be doused in Zoflora and pity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I can’t believe is women begging their husbands for Shark Hoovers, hiding or lying over price of said hoovers when they have bought them or being made up when their husbands or partners have bought them a shark.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m sick of the anxiety bullshit. I’ve had anxiety before it was cool, when a panic attack strikes my heartbeat pounds in my ears, I shake, I can’t breathe and my heart beats so fast my head bangs with each beat.. and this can happen out of nowhere or because of an intrusive thought.

I’m so tired of seeing ‘Sandra’ complain about how she has anxiety when her house isn’t clean enough, so she scrubs the bog to make herself feel better, or Hinch insta storying that she’s having an ‘anxiety’ attack, I can’t even pick up my phone during a panic attack because of how much my hands shake.

This tit isn’t real anxiety and all Hinch and her absorbed followers are doing is discrediting people who truly suffer with real, debilitating anxiety and panic attacks. They are literally undoing decades of work to help those with mental health issues.

Thanks a lot Hinch, #allinthistogether right?!
🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 Well said. Fellow anxiety suffere here. Not a sheep!

Reactions: 10
Hmm so the price of the book has been halved on Amazon.... Wonder if pre-sales have not been as high as she had hoped they would be? 🤔🤔😂

Reactions: 7
Got to admit the highlight of my evening was watching Mrs Hinch willing a pigeon twice the size of her new bird house to get into it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Hopefully when the baby is here that she knows not to use dryer sheets or fabric softener on the pajamas. I’m not sure if it’s the same in the UK but in the states it’s law that the pajamas are fire resistant. Once you use those 2 products it renders them completely useless. I’m also not sure is all babies clothing is this way. I just know about the pajamas when searching for a cruelty free fabric softener a few months back.

Reactions: 15
Hmm so the price of the book has been halved on Amazon.... Wonder if pre-sales have not been as high as she had hoped they would be? 🤔🤔😂
Amazon's pre order price guarantee means all pre orders will be sold at the new price 50% off

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What I can’t believe is women begging their husbands for Shark Hoovers, hiding or lying over price of said hoovers when they have bought them or being made up when their husbands or partners have bought them a shark.
Some were even over the moon they got the Sharks from their husbands for christmas!

Can you imagine the hell that would have broken loose if a husband bought his wife a Hoover for christmas before Mrs Hinch?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wtf she’s sending her book to insta ‘influencers’ for free? Has she given away any free copies to the #hincharmy or do they not get that special treatment?
EXACTLY
MY THOUGHT

She "loves all my Hinchers", but no freebies for you. You can have another #AD though.

Reactions: 17
Imagine how blown her mind will be post brexit when there are no EU regulations on banana classifications 'I don't even know what they are mate' they're bananas Soph, B A N A N A S

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Has she explained why she doesn't dry her washing in the sun outside? I'm genuinely confused.

Reactions: 2
When did Dettol spray become a cleaner/polish??
When Mrs Hinch said it was. Honestly, if she told them Dettol mixed with zoflora could be used to clean their eyes, they’d willingly do it.
It’s insane.

Help me out here guys. I thought LMM called Hinch out a while ago? I didn’t see this, but I’m sure I read on here about it?
I’m confused because I just saw that Hinch sent her a copy of her book 🙄 which lead to mops posting about how great she is blah blah.

Reactions: 5
I'm glad MH credited LMM as the best cleaner around because MH sure dosnt clean! Proof to me she knows well what shes at...
LMM never called MH out. LMM is very clever and knows not to rock that boat and have the Barmy Army after her. Friends close and all that...

Reactions: 10
When Mrs Hinch said it was. Honestly, if she told them Dettol mixed with zoflora could be used to clean their eyes, they’d willingly do it.
It’s insane.

Help me out here guys. I thought LMM called Hinch out a while ago? I didn’t see this, but I’m sure I read on here about it?
I’m confused because I just saw that Hinch sent her a copy of her book 🙄 which lead to mops posting about how great she is blah blah.
She did, in a minor way; then she backpedaled on it. Full out kisses her arse now.

Reactions: 7
She doesn't give freebies away to her fans.

She has boxes and boxes of gifts from cleaning companies and she doesn't use or even show most of it. Only the ones willing to fork out several k.

She could easily do giveaways for reaching 1m, then 2m, which is the norm. But nope!

Like she said to her old friend, you can kiss my ass!

She did show a few insta stories of her filling bags and bags of cleaning products to give to her friends and family back last year, just to really rub it in to her hinchers.

Reactions: 8
Everytime she uses a product that a company has sent her that they've put her name on, shouldn't she be putting '#gifted' on the story? Reading comments the other day I saw someone ask where they can get Lenor with their name on. It's just another thing that shes showing to be an unrealistic expectation

Reactions: 14
Why do you need to DISINFECT a lantern? Are they breeding grounds for bugs? Use a bloody glass cleaner woman! Oh but that wouldn’t smell nice then would it 🙄

Honestly how do they breathe in that house with the sheer amount of unessesary chemicals in the air?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.