Mrs david James Kerr … someone call the 1920s we have a housewife to return to there

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread as requested by many on Ni threads to discuss the lady whose whole personality is Mrs david James Kerr

Reactions: 2
What age is this blade? Had a nosey on he page from the ni thread and I'm very confused? Also saw someone said her husband was way older than her but did she not say in a video he's 39? Surely there's not that big of an age gap?

Reactions: 2
What age is this blade? Had a nosey on he page from the ni thread and I'm very confused? Also saw someone said her husband was way older than her but did she not say in a video he's 39? Surely there's not that big of an age gap?
She’s 33, same age as me that’s how I remember xx

Reactions: 1
Because they started going out when she was 16 and he was 22? He groomed her - he was an adult and she was a child. And honestly it shows - she does everything for him and as you said, made being his wife her entire personality. She doesn't know who she is as an adult woman without him.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Ah ok get you now, eugh he looks like a creep. This narrative that he protects her like a child is also boke 🤢

Reactions: 5
Imagine wanting to be a step mum at 16 years old. There was definitely grooming going on there.

Reactions: 10
Omg did she really say that!? Mortified.
Yip one of the videos yday on TT. Think its the day 2 in London. It's near the start of it. It's even more cringe than that when she says it.
Then another 2 random videos. 1 of the 2 of them eating Wings on the bed and then another of his stupid face flinching as they eat their lunch, which was supposed to be hilarious but it's actually rare.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I don’t understand the appeal with his clothing brand. It’s so expensive. 70 for a tshirt! £65 for shorts!
Because they started going out when she was 16 and he was 22? He groomed her - he was an adult and she was a child. And honestly it shows - she does everything for him and as you said, made being his wife her entire personality. She doesn't know who she is as an adult woman without him.
ohhhh I didn’t know this. That’s an issue for sure

Reactions: 3