Mrs Bavington #8 Don't act all high and mighty when we've all seen your ugly nighty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Our school has said they will only have children in when BOTH parents are at work. So some children go in 2/3 days a week when their parents are physically at work. How are hers in when she’s at home?!

And that lost sock sign...so 2012 🙄 all over craft/Pinterest groups years and years ago. She’s is so tragic. Her house is filled with absolutely shite!!
According to her, their school says in all the time or nothing at all. Apparently.

Reactions: 2
Our school is when working only. Because it's more important to have less in 😀 unless school want her kids in.

Also the dog and her face the dogs like help me she stinks of fags and onions...

Our school is when working only. Because it's more important to have less in 😀 unless school want her kids in.

Also the dog and her face the dogs like help me she stinks of fags and onions...
Her school so far is the only one I've heard who apparently want them in all or nothing 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Maybe it's just her kids they want in all the time. They've probably seen her dinner photos and decided they're better off there.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
As much as I hate to stick up for her 🤦🏼‍♀️My children’s school is also all or nothing 🤷🏼‍♀️
I argued this with them as my husband and I both work shifts so could have the children at home with us some of the time but school said no as it’s too disruptive 🤷🏼‍♀️
If I had the amount of free time that she seems to I’d be sorting the mess out and learning how the timer worked on the oven so as not to cremate food.

Reactions: 5
I've said on here before I'd love to get a skip and put half her house in it 😱 I'd be crawling the walls with how much they hoard. It's their choice of course but I don't think I've ever seen her say she's having a clear out, she just adds to the pile of shite
Only half her house haha i would put a match to it.

• Haha
That is not a meal. You can't just throw 3 different things together and say 'meal'. It's like with those instant pasta things - those and super noodles are things i consider emergency foods. Not something I would cook in my house with appliances and ingredients.

Reactions: 7
Those company masks look a bit dusty or dirty don't you think? They don't have a crisp new look to them.

Reactions: 3
Poor dog has had major surgery and there she is showing sad meme posts and photos whilst sitting on the floor scrolling as if she’s had done by 🙄

Reactions: 1
I've said on here before I'd love to get a skip and put half her house in it 😱 I'd be crawling the walls with how much they hoard. It's their choice of course but I don't think I've ever seen her say she's having a clear out, she just adds to the pile of shite
Think I'd just put her in it

• Haha
Did she really serve that up as dinner, or is it an attention-seeking rate my plate? She didn't really serve that up, did she?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
According to her, their school says in all the time or nothing at all. Apparently.
Not to stick up for her at all but my sons school has said the same thing this time around. First lockdown it was only the days I worked, this time its all week regardless of circs

How classy feeding the dogs ice cream from your spoon 🤢 🤮
State of the floor in the background too

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.