Mrs Bavington #3 Butternut Bav, never off duty, cleaning sick, JK, she’s a selfish prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bought new shoes this month - for work - £8 We both clearly went wild with the spending!! Not sure I could justify buying more than one of those ‘I’m sure the 80’s want their jersey dresses back’ dresses at any point, nor would I really want too.....

Reactions: 5
Another day of normal mum life - another day of shit tea for the kids. Why do they both have to take the kids shopping or can't she order online? Makes such a big deal of it - other people manage it luv

Can't believe she's dragged them all out to do the food shop, why is she incapable of doing stuff on her own?

Lovely healthy tea for the kids again she hasn't a leg to stand on with them being picky eaters when this is what they have most nights. I imagine they didn't have cottage pie the other day and the wraps that she claimed they could all eat she only gives them a wrap, chips and meat anyway their digestion must be terrible!

Reactions: 6
Oohh a food shop with kids at this time of the evening? Brave or stupid.....I'm going with the latter. #neveroffduty

Reactions: 1
Oohh a food shop with kids at this time of the evening? Brave or stupid.....I'm going with the latter. #neveroffduty
I've got 2 young adult kids and only work 3 days but I order online and one day and it's here the next for the sake of a couple of quid delivery it's so much easier - they didn't do online when mine were little - I wished they had !

Reactions: 3
I'm surprised she doesn't just send her husband he must be at a loose end now she's at work all day

Oops I stand corrected Mr bavs been a busy bee meal prepping, set him up with your ironing tomorrow and you will have to buy him a 'never off duty' t shirt for Valentine's day

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Another day of normal mum life - another day of shit tea for the kids. Why do they both have to take the kids shopping or can't she order online? Makes such a big deal of it - other people manage it luv

It looked like morrisons and if an adult has anything after 4pm the kids eat free

It's got to be her Dads business surely... she's taken her Soda stream machine into work now

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
That salad its just raw onion (I've never known anyone eat so much raw onion!) and boiled egg, she must stink!

That salad its just raw onion (I've never known anyone eat so much raw onion!) and boiled egg, she must stink!
I can't believe she eats such stinky food in an office! I'd feel bad enough with an egg sandwich let alone reheating last nights dinner and as for all that onion Her breath must really stink too.

If I was Billionaire Bav or the bank of her dad , I’d deffo help out with some dental work for her mum

I’ve never seen such long teeth
That’s what smoking does for you. A colleague has similar receding gums and it’s from a lifetime of heavy smoking

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.