Mrs Bavington #3 Butternut Bav, never off duty, cleaning sick, JK, she’s a selfish prick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That price isnt including the 2 dresses she bought. Why does she need to be 2 for 1 event? Which she's saying she doesnt even really like

Her constant separating of genders 🙄 The boys go here whilst the girls go here and the girls do this why the boys do that 🙄 Never Her and Austin go somewhere and Connie and her Dad go somewhere

Reactions: 5
Watching today's stories reminded me of an something my granny used to say
'If the wind changes you'll stay like that' what's with the bloody faces🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
God with these blood tests she’s like one of those people on fb that put all the cryptic statuses and when people ask what’s wrong she says ‘ill inbox you Hun”

Reactions: 12
God with these blood tests she’s like one of those people on fb that put all the cryptic statuses and when people ask what’s wrong she says ‘ill inbox you Hun”
Makes me cringe so hard. 'been feeling like a pin cushion today....' er, you will have had one needle, they just change the tubes, and you give blood every other week?!
So attention seeking.

Reactions: 10
That most recent story should read "please ask me what issues I've been having so that I can post passive aggressive stories about people sticking their nose in my business" 😂 she's painful!

Reactions: 11
That most recent story should read "please ask me what issues I've been having so that I can post passive aggressive stories about people sticking their nose in my business" 😂 she's painful!
Exactly she'll do an ask me anything then not answer a thing.
A couldn't give two f**is that she's had blood tests as long as she puts it on her planner😂

Reactions: 4
Clearly nobody messaged her after the first blood test story..so she did another one.. and then this one about her problems

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.