Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Onceupatime

VIP Member
Funny how she can’t work but can sit in the cinema, go shopping and spend 8 hours doing Lego!
bav……grow the fuck up and get a life you lazy bitch!

Reactions: 3

Kellyg

VIP Member
Walked round Blackpool all day but can't walk to the to the end of her road with her granny stick. Well, she isn't on holiday she's at home so of course she will be unable to do things

cupcakeeater23

Getting to Alton Towers is an absolute nightmare once off the motorway - it's through country lanes and lovely little villages - I would hate it too. constant stream of traffic and noise.....

I'm surprised Bav is so excited ..... well she probably is until she can't get to her hospital apts as the roads are all snarled up with people going to Universal !!
I live down the road from her and already dreading the M1 becoming jammed, it’s bad enough with it being a death trap (our stretch is so dangerous).
Local hospital can’t cope already, hopefully Universal will help fund something. Its just so odd building a theme park there

ophelia1990

VIP Member
Riveting content as usual bav! 3 photos of her shit hair and a zoom-in on her spot. Delightful.

Also missed this new thread and wasn’t following 😤😤 I agree with everything discussed obviously

Reactions: 2

Acorncollecter

VIP Member
The bragging over what she's bought. Hope she can walk safely in those new shoes....and she can buy all the labels etc but she's still an ugly, lazy, fat, con woman.

Moonandstars

Remember all the hundreds of pounds she spunked on Popsy clothes then lost them all? Even if she found them she wouldn’t get her thigh into one now

• Haha

Hatefake

VIP Member
Her latest post, pretending you don’t have a chronic illness and then doing too much… she is the complete opposite she pretends she has an illness and does fuck all… unless it’s for her own benefit of course 😂 literally sat there like a fucking child with a stitch blanket and a mc moo 🙄

• Haha

Acorncollecter

VIP Member
Remember all the hundreds of pounds she spunked on Popsy clothes then lost them all? Even if she found them she wouldn’t get her thigh into one now
She didn't lose them. Or her 'Never off duty' t-shirts. She just got too fat. And now will get even fatter. She will need a reinforced stick 😆

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Some family of mine live by Alton Towers and they HATE IT
The traffic jams , the coaches , the constant traffic
It’s a wholly nightmare
Only someone as selfish as Bav would be excited about this !!
Also , surely her fake chronic illness would stop her from going ???

Getting to Alton Towers is an absolute nightmare once off the motorway - it's through country lanes and lovely little villages - I would hate it too. constant stream of traffic and noise.....

I'm surprised Bav is so excited ..... well she probably is until she can't get to her hospital apts as the roads are all snarled up with people going to Universal !!

SmashAndDash

She’s doesn’t care, she’s posted her actual address before.
I live local to her and am surprised she’s only just realised that Universal released a map of the land…it was available to view months ago and there’s a report that breaks down how the park will look in terms of space for attractions, car park etc.
Don’t want to repost, but has she basically posted a map of where they live?? 😳😳

Reactions: 1

Kellyg

VIP Member
Father’s Day and she’s out at the cinema and shopping. You know, the woman who is bed bound and can’t do anything. Except, she can skip off to spend money she hasn’t earnt. I bet she will get home and be welded to the sofa again whilst Chris waits on her hand and foot. Yeah Father’s Day might be a commercial thing but she just shows how selfish and lazy she is. What a bitch.
Come here to say this!

Dearyme

Chatty Member
She absolutely did expect the kids to be spoilt because then she can brag about it and why she left them