Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blondetech

VIP Member
She's full of shit
She can drag herself round the shops / Blackpool / Poland when it suits but switch her bullshit illness back on when it suits
I work in the NHS and see people with genuine chronic illnesses doing everything they can to maintain as much of a normal life as possible - not this lazy cow
Ill bet the 'diagnosis' (im still to convinced) had barely left the Drs mouth before she was filling in PIP papers and claiming for a Motorbility car
She's the worst type of person :mad:

Reactions: 10

Hatefake

VIP Member
Won’t I don’t understand is that she literally mentioned nothing about any pain, all of a sudden she’s piled weight back and she’s in the ‘worst pain ever’… I don’t think she has any of the conditions she’s claiming she just hurts because she is overweight! She didn’t have the symptoms when she was smaller as we would have heard all about it. All we heard about was when the coil went missing in her chuff

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Fanaff

VIP Member
I’ve always hated Bav. She’s a rude, entitled old cow who thinks she’s better than everyone. But this “chronic illness” bullshit just takes the biscuit. I’d say that Bav put all the weight back on and then decided she had a chronic illness to cover up the fact that she’s a lazy bitch who got fat and expects everyone to run around after her. Isn’t it funny how she’s always ok for shopping?!

Reactions: 9

Mungojerry&Rumpleteaser

She's unbelievable always moaning about something. Entitled to the max.

God forbid she has to wait for anything, She's been lucky so far.
My dad's been waiting for cancer treatment for 10 months. Join the fkn que and whilst your at it get back to work to pay into the NHS you lazy moo.

Sorry rant over

• Heart

Onceupatime

VIP Member
I can’t get over that she’s dumped the kids and buggered off on a trip without them. Considering she’s got a stick and can’t walk she’s done a lot in one day. She looks like a twat

theeyeroller

VIP Member
I can’t get my head around how someone can sit for 8 hours building Lego but says they are in so much pain and so fatigued they can’t work? I struggle to sit in the one position for more than 30 minutes without getting stiff and there’s nothing wrong with me (I don’t think 🤣) If she can spend hours building lego and concentrating on the instructions she could easily do a part time office job or a work from home role 🙄

Reactions: 8

Ratgrrl

VIP Member
Cannot believe this lazy bitch has decided to trot off in half term without the kids and visit places the kids would love.So selfish.Theyre stuck with fucking gaga 🤢

pokemon98

The stick in every photo is sending me 😂😂 plus the fact every activity they've done is something you'd take the kids to!

cill2019

VIP Member
wtf is the lanyard for? Honestly she’s an absolute disgrace. Out showing off her dole pole 🙄 (that will never not be funny 🤣🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Blondetech

VIP Member
She could walk to the end of the road if there was a new iPhone at the end of it !!!
She’s a fucking disgrace 😡😡😡

Reactions: 7

tealover

Chatty Member
I don't even know where to start. The stick, the rigout, the hair, the laynard, the excuses, the self absorbed persona. I don't even wear my own work lanyard around my neck in work ffs.

Reactions: 6

Fanaff

VIP Member
Actually hilarious. We all know Bav doesn’t clean so she’s not knackered from that and she can walk around a shopping village alright but not to the end of her road. Fuccckkkkk offfffff.

Loopybird69

VIP Member
A lot of people suffer with chronic illness, I’m also hypermobile like twat face and at the moment I’m in pain daily with my joints plus fatigue from other chronic illnesses but I get on with my day, work, raise a family and run a house. (I get genuine people who struggle may not be able to do a lot of things) Bav was fine one moment then all of a sudden is disabled…..she clearly can’t be arsed to work, probably cos she’s shit and no employer can stand Her and is just on the pip bandwagon!
*sorry, rant over*
My 30 yo has a chronic illness she manages to raise a family and work. Last week she was also diagnosed with arthritis. At THIRTY Bav, first thing she asked the consultant was how can we manage this so I can lead as normal life as poss for my children. Not hand me the dole pole and pip forms I never have to work again!

• Heart

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
She's unbelievable always moaning about something. Entitled to the max.

God forbid she has to wait for anything, She's been lucky so far.
My dad's been waiting for cancer treatment for 10 months. Join the fkn que and whilst your at it get back to work to pay into the NHS you lazy moo.

Sorry rant over
You mean lazy McMoo 😜

• Haha

tealover

Chatty Member
That machine thingy is gone by the wayside, those horrid sunnies, the height measure, the ninja obsession, the 75 coats daddy and Chris bought, the butternut squash (RIP), the choir, G4, the PA 'friends', the mirror selfie, the nights out with her gin buddies walking home alone, working.........

And I'm sure that's the tip of the iceberg

• Haha

Blondetech

VIP Member
1) She looks bigger then Alison Hammond in that pic
2) There are some materialistic fuckers on IG ( Gemma Bosanko I am looking at you ) but she is the WORST !!!
3) I’ll bet her fake made up illness returns the minute she gets home and she doesn’t move for a week !!

Onceupatime

VIP Member
Such a pathetic human, she can shop without moaning but not walk to the end of the road. I don’t buy her issues at all. I’m hyper mobile and I’m struggling with my joints at the moment and in agony. I was told there’s no test for hyper mobile eds so what is her actual diagnosis?
She clearly can’t be arsed to work and wants to be a kept woman!