Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fanaff

VIP Member
Father’s Day and she’s out at the cinema and shopping. You know, the woman who is bed bound and can’t do anything. Except, she can skip off to spend money she hasn’t earnt. I bet she will get home and be welded to the sofa again whilst Chris waits on her hand and foot. Yeah Father’s Day might be a commercial thing but she just shows how selfish and lazy she is. What a bitch.

Reactions: 5

Hatefake

VIP Member
Maybe they see right through you Bav and know your milking it, hence your not a priority (btw im not saying anyone who has whatever she claims to have is milking it, just that she is) I work with a guy who has to travel as part of his role who has recently been diagnosed with cancer, he’s from her neck of the woods and he had nothing but praise for the NHS for the car that he is receiving

Onceupatime

VIP Member
She really is a twat……moaning about appointment wait! I get the lists are long, I’m on one list for over 18 months so far and another one for 13 months but I just accepted it. Although I have rung to chase one as it’s for my heart but she’s just so selfish……perhaps don’t fake things, pretend things are worse than they are and perhaps lose a little weight and get active again. People are worse off than her yet she’s the little princess who expects everything on a plate and quickly 🤦🏻‍♀️

Onceupatime

VIP Member
A lot of people suffer with chronic illness, I’m also hypermobile like twat face and at the moment I’m in pain daily with my joints plus fatigue from other chronic illnesses but I get on with my day, work, raise a family and run a house. (I get genuine people who struggle may not be able to do a lot of things) Bav was fine one moment then all of a sudden is disabled…..she clearly can’t be arsed to work, probably cos she’s shit and no employer can stand Her and is just on the pip bandwagon!
*sorry, rant over*

Kellyg

VIP Member
She's unbelievable always moaning about something. Entitled to the max.

God forbid she has to wait for anything, She's been lucky so far.
My dad's been waiting for cancer treatment for 10 months. Join the fkn que and whilst your at it get back to work to pay into the NHS you lazy moo.

Sorry rant over
You mean lazy mcmoo

• Haha

Hatefake

VIP Member
Couldn’t walk to the end of her street even with her dole pole 🙄 added accessory of her screw face which she thinks makes her look down with the kids and some lanyard with a hotdog on it… she literally isn’t all there surely?

Reactions: 4

theeyeroller

VIP Member
Father’s Day and she’s out at the cinema and shopping. You know, the woman who is bed bound and can’t do anything. Except, she can skip off to spend money she hasn’t earnt. I bet she will get home and be welded to the sofa again whilst Chris waits on her hand and foot. Yeah Father’s Day might be a commercial thing but she just shows how selfish and lazy she is. What a bitch.
So bizarre, she doesn’t do anything else now so she could’ve picked literally any other day to have a girls’ outing. Also mind blowing that she’s fit enough to sit for a couple of hours for a movie then go shopping but is a cripple when it comes to working! She’ll now say she “overdid it” 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Acorncollecter

VIP Member
She's getting so fat. And will be back to her original size in a year or so. Especially now with her illness.

Reactions: 3

Onceupatime

VIP Member
I'm not. Not far though. Saw her in Primark at Rushden lakes with her "Daddy" 🤢
Could hear her before seeing her.
---

Around a size 20 I'd say
Ah so she’s ok to go shopping……such a lying bitch. When it comes to shopping she’s all good but anything else she’s disabled and can’t work!

Reactions: 3