Mrs Bavington #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair to the brand they are specifically designed for runners to aid recovery post runs. I have a pair myself and they’re brilliant but they’re not an every day shoe / flip flop

Reactions: 2
My husband is a marathon runner and he says that the hideous flip flops are really helpful, but for people like him who run marathons, people doing 10ks or less don’t need them. Just another insincere #ad no doubt, like her iron, steamer, joe’s sausages and spice peddling!

Reactions: 5
Bad enough if they were £50 and looked good but £50 for horrendous looking flip
flops is a joke!
That's exactly what I was going to say 😂

My husband is a marathon runner and he says that the hideous flip flops are really helpful, but for people like him who run marathons, people doing 10ks or less don’t need them. Just another insincere #ad no doubt, like her iron, steamer, joe’s sausages and spice peddling!
Yeah exactly. I understand when people run ect. But she hardly does now amd even still, she has several pairs of flip flops ans their actual shoes too. That's over £200 for 4 pairs. Even if 1 was gifted, it's still nearly that.

Along with all the Bravissimo bras/bikinis ect at almost £40 a pop.

Reactions: 4
Why do they always harp on about Sarah Reeve designs jewellery... half of it looks like you could get it from primark 😂and don’t get me started on Sarah’s creative kitchen which they all seem to constantly plug

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why was she proud of her sunburn? Her poor daughters face she looked like a 🐼

Reactions: 5
She has way too much time on her hands if she can sit and put random stickers in her diary like a 10 year old girl would do!

Reactions: 8
Why was she proud of her sunburn? Her poor daughters face she looked like a 🐼
I thought the same. It's not something to be proud of!
Poor little girl looked sunburnt too!

Why do they always harp on about Sarah Reeve designs jewellery... half of it looks like you could get it from primark 😂and don’t get me started on Sarah’s creative kitchen which they all seem to constantly plug
Sarah Reeves jewlery is expensive in my opinion too. Especially for what it looks like.
Maybe I'm just stingey 😅

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
If she’s dropping the kids off to her parents are they even going on holiday with them 🤔 she is a classic case of someone with zero friends because she is so self centred and no doubt a horrible person in real life

Reactions: 2
If she’s dropping the kids off to her parents are they even going on holiday with them 🤔 she is a classic case of someone with zero friends because she is so self centred and no doubt a horrible person in real life
I believe it's just the 2 of them going. It's school time so I would imagine so

She likes spending a lot on flip flops 🤔 That other brand is around £50 a pair too.
Other than that, looks like my Nans shoes 🤔 And she's only 2 years older than me 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.