MrGlam_ie / Caolann McCauley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is he opening a store in Vicky Square? Honestly I wish him all the best, that won't be an easy venture, so much competition in there and the fees are humongous. I've a wee soft spot for him now, bit of a bluffer but I don't think there's any harm in him.
Oh my gosh I feel the same! God love him I hope it works out for him whatever he does. I keep forgetting he’s just a baby really haha! I wonder if he is going to go where that Inglot shop was? It’s been ages since I was in a belfast so not even sure what spaces are free there!

Reactions: 2
Oh my gosh I feel the same! God love him I hope it works out for him whatever he does. I keep forgetting he’s just a baby really haha! I wonder if he is going to go where that Inglot shop was? It’s been ages since I was in a belfast so not even sure what spaces are free there!
Or it could be Brendan's old bperfect pop up shop on the corner he had for a few months before Christmas :/

Reactions: 1
He will have competition with BTY Cosmetics. Its a brilliant shop and can have some great deals. They are also online.

Reactions: 3
But i dont think its him. I think its this Siobhan. Hes either a partner or will be the store manager.
But we are assuming hes opening a store in Victoria Square from a picture. Just remember that he is a proven liar. We cought him out a few times.
He posted a pic of him standing outside victoria. That means nothing. I can do this too.
Hes all about faking it til hes making it. Hasnt worked yet.
He posted something a little while ago that suggests hes opening a store in Castlecourt. But what he posted is the last thing you do for the big opening. Not 4 months before the announcement (if this is what hes announcing in April)

Yeah he def is a wee spoofer but as someone pointed out he’s so young. Faking it or not it does take guts to go it on your own.
Just don’t bleeping be telling any more lies and taking peoples money without providing the goods. Where I live that’s stealing!

And Caolann, no one wants to hear about finger banging someone on a bus to Derry and all our made up strange dates and sexual encounters.

He's talking so much shite. He won't go through with it. Not a chance he could afford it. He lies about everything.

Maybe it was booked then cancelled and now he's rebooked it. When did he have his bad mental health moment ? Could it have been around that first date in Oct ?
Yeah that was around the same date when he was absent from insta. I think his absence was him going for the surgery and recovery.
Cause when he came back to insta, he posted a video about his next journey and it was clips of being in car driving on a road that drove on the right so it was a foreign country.

Yeah that was around the same date when he was absent from insta. I think his absence was him going for the surgery and recovery.
Cause when he came back to insta, he posted a video about his next journey and it was clips of being in car driving on a road that drove on the right so it was a foreign country.
Was that not around the time he attempted suicide? or was earlier in the year? I forget.

Edit- it was mid-late October.

Last edited:
Did anyone see he posted a happy birthday post to CMB'S sister ? When did they become besties

who is cmb
A mother who abandons her disabled child every week for trips away spending his benefits.
Flaunts her expensive clothes then talks about the poor and how material items is not important.
Sells Aliexpress makeup but puts her label on them.
Husband is gay and has been caught doing the dirty around derry.
Her texts was leaked and showed her slagging off her brides that she did there wedding makeup for. Saying things like "she should jump the bridge"
Charges extortionate prices to do makeup but only uses her own terrible cheap makeup that had to be taken off the market as it was under investigation due to people taken bad reactions to it (this is the aliexpress makeup I mentioned)
I could go on forever

Reactions: 6
A mother who abandons her disabled child every week for trips away spending his benefits.
Flaunts her expensive clothes then talks about the poor and how material items is not important.
Sells Aliexpress makeup but puts her label on them.
Husband is gay and has been caught doing the dirty around derry.
Her texts was leaked and showed her slagging off her brides that she did there wedding makeup for. Saying things like "she should jump the bridge"
Charges extortionate prices to do makeup but only uses her own terrible cheap makeup that had to be taken off the market as it was under investigation due to people taken bad reactions to it (this is the aliexpress makeup I mentioned)
I could go on forever
Abandoned her disabled son again to take her other child to paris.
Hoping it's not to Disney as her son absolutely adores mickey mouse. New type of evil if she goes to Disney and leaves the 1 person in the family who would love it the most