MrGlam_ie / Caolann McCauley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's an American Talent Agency. Who hired an Instagram person. But they are not on Instagram and if they are, Caolann does not follow them nor do they follow him.

Reactions: 1
Caolanns new tattle account is 123456689.
He messaged on this thread and Emma Kearneys.

And no, hes not bringing out a foundation. Its SoSus lack of shades foundation

Clearly aiming her products at white people

Unless his big announcement in April is that he is bringing out a foundation?

But i think its to do with a store in Castle Court

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Is he opening a store in Vicky Square? Honestly I wish him all the best, that won't be an easy venture, so much competition in there and the fees are humongous. I've a wee soft spot for him now, bit of a bluffer but I don't think there's any harm in him.

• Wow
Is he opening a store in Vicky Square? Honestly I wish him all the best, that won't be an easy venture, so much competition in there and the fees are humongous. I've a wee soft spot for him now, bit of a bluffer but I don't think there's any harm in him.
He couldn't manage the free shop in Buttercrane- how could he finance a unit there??

He couldn't manage the free shop in Buttercrane- how could he finance a unit there??
I've no idea. I haven't looked at his thread in a long time so I'm not even sure what he's been up to.
Where has he been?

Reactions: 1