Mrdaddywright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn't find a thread on this one and he has been annoying me for a while now....

-Never posts gains only losses (apart from his +28lb in 3 weeks which he seemed proud of)

- Posts massive portions that make Prickard look restrained.
*Its synfree* and #healthyeating :rolleyes:
Screenshot_20200126-182523.jpg

Screenshot_20200126-182150.jpg

Screenshot_20200126-182412.jpg

Screenshot_20200126-182249.jpg
- -- -

-Always trying to flog his high syn #gifted shite: the latest being Australian sweets complete with discount code
Screenshot_20200126-182607.jpg

- Has is own hastag the sad git #mrdaddywright

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I totally agree with you, I’ve followed them both for a while when I did swimming world - I don’t know how they get away with it with her being a consultant! They post massive portions, yes they maybe SYN free but the whole point of slimming world is to reduce the amount of meat/carbs on your plate and fill that space with veg/salad, which they don’t do. Riles me every time I see one of their posts!!

Reactions: 8
I totally agree with you, I’ve followed them both for a while when I did swimming world - I don’t know how they get away with it with her being a consultant! They post massive portions, yes they maybe SYN free but the whole point of slimming world is to reduce the amount of meat/carbs on your plate and fill that space with veg/salad, which they don’t do. Riles me every time I see one of their posts!!
Makes my blood boil... do you think he's trying to fatten the mrs's members up so they never lose weight and stop paying? 🤣

Reactions: 2
The 28lb in 3 weeks was a swift unfollow from me. How can you brag about that. Him, Prickard, sully and many others put SW to shame. I hate that she stops posting pictures too, she may have put weight back on, but she bangs on about keeping it real! Yet, she only posts at her slimmest 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Didn’t his Mrs post that she had gained 38lb this year ? That 28lb in 3 weeks is a joke - how does someone gain that amount in such a short time !!

Reactions: 3
I used to follow them to watch them regain the weight (as a multiple times target member/ regainer myself!) Surely the BBQ one is dinner for the 4 of them? 4 burgers, halloumi, chicken skewers etc?

Didn’t his Mrs post that she had gained 38lb this year ? That 28lb in 3 weeks is a joke - how does someone gain that amount in such a short time !!
When he is 'onplan' he eats the portions above, high syn sweets, endless costas and a tub of halo top every night...
one can only wonder what his 'off plan' looks like....

I used to follow them to watch them regain the weight (as a multiple times target member/ regainer myself!) Surely the BBQ one is dinner for the 4 of them? 4 burgers, halloumi, chicken skewers etc?
The mrs is now vegan, so I don't see chicken and cheese being on the menu for her 🤷‍♀️

I follow them both, I sometimes think the portions are big but if he is still losing weight then good on him. I no longer follow slimming world though. His wife doesn't story as much these days which I miss.

I follow them both, I sometimes think the portions are big but if he is still losing weight then good on him. I no longer follow slimming world though. His wife doesn't story as much these days which I miss.
Make a 'Rave About' thread on them then. Share the 'postives' with a like minded audience 🙄

• Haha
I used to follow them both when I did Slimming World and always thought portions were absolutely massive. Always with sauce on the side or smothered in gravy.

Exactly this point. They are a prime example, but him especially, of someone that doesn’t follow sw. Eating half a kilo of potatoes on one half of the plate and meat or eggs on the other is not the plan regardless if it’s ‘free’ 🤨
I think it’s pretty disgusting that he was proud of putting on almost 2 stone in a couple or so weeks. Him, Dann sully and others are always so proud of huge yo yo fad results and then their idea of easy on easy off. It’s disgusting and I don’t understand how sw can advocate and advertise them as inspirational especially Dann as mr sleek. They must be ruining their internal organs with the dangerously high gains and binge gorging themselves and then cutting their meals so low to get big losses.

• Heart
They cook for likes mainly. I’m sure of it. The photos are appealing to the “SW COMMUNITY” cos they’re all living for the “syn free” “fakeaway” binges.
#mrdaddywrightneedsabypass

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I put in 8lb over Xmas and felt fat and bloated to hell, so god knows what 28lb felt like. Just shows what a glutenous pair they are. The keeping it real thing is a joke!!

I don’t mind his wife, she seems really nice and has a lot more control over food. But their insta names make me cringe 😂

• Haha
I can’t stand Ed. I unfollowed a while back. He doesn’t follow the slimming world plan in the same way as Harry prickard. Massive portions of “syn free” food isn’t following the plan!

I don’t know whatnot is about him personally, but I find him so contradicting. I don’t know how he can help out at his wife’s s/w groups. Don’t know how he can show his face!

I do find his wife less offensive, but have no idea why she felt the need to become “verified” ☑

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.