Mrdaddywright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone go and view there home Instagram. Mrs mummy wright set it up a while back, and was posting daily on there. Yet in active on her SW insta, had a feeling she was trying to move away from the SW insta. Low and behold a few weeks later she admits to piling a lot of weight back on.

Reactions: 1
Did anyone go and view there home Instagram. Mrs mummy wright set it up a while back, and was posting daily on there. Yet in active on her SW insta, had a feeling she was trying to move away from the SW insta. Low and behold a few weeks later she admits to piling a lot of weight back on.
What is the home insta? I wanna see now lol

Ohhh didn’t know they switched it to private . It was public before Xmas. And was also on Mrs mummy wright info , which she has now took it off . How odd . But I got the feeling at the time it was for free stuff, and maybe her attempt to distance herself from her SW account. And she didn’t post on it for weeks .

Reactions: 4
It’s all chips and takeaways with them. I use to follow a women called bex’s sw who’s now bex’s balance . And she was bad for not declaring her jd spices #AD. Even now when these people have ADS it’s the last hashtag right at the bottom .
She made a massive deal about how sw was utter bollox, then started putting weight on and low and behold went back to sw.
Still claims she's a size 10 though.

She made a massive deal about how sw was utter bollox, then started putting weight on and low and behold went back to sw.
Still claims she's a size 10 though.
I remember that ! And how she didn’t need to do it anymore . Then all of a sudden we are bex’s balance and loosely following SW. then actually back to it . She’s never been a size 10. I remember her getting called out that and she was really pissed off .

was this before she became a consultant?
sorry this is another Instagrammer called bexsbalance who was a massive SW influencer. She was followed by the wrights, bex’s one day turned round declaring she was a size 10 after a few people accused her of lying. And not lying after declared SW was crap, and turned her back on it . She then piled weight back on and is now on the vegan SW band wagon. Very much like Mrs wright , as she is now slowing down the weight loss front half a pound this week I noticed .

Reactions: 2
sorry this is another Instagrammer called bexsbalance who was a massive SW influencer. She was followed by the wrights, bex’s one day turned round declaring she was a size 10 after a few people accused her of lying. And not lying after declared SW was crap, and turned her back on it . She then piled weight back on and is now on the vegan SW band wagon. Very much like Mrs wright , as she is now slowing down the weight loss front half a pound this week I noticed .
And she's definitely not a size 10.

Absolute radio silence off the both of them since feb 1st.
She’s gone from posting multiple times a day, to absolutely nothing . Not a weigh in or anything , wonder what is going on in the house of wright .....

Both insta’s have been deleted today , just thought I’d see if they had finally returned.
But both have gone .

• Wow
Reactions: 5
This is what annoys me about these types of accounts- we get a constant stream of junk (including the most mundane 'to do lists' that everyone else just gets done in their everyday lives) and every meal posted intercepted with weight loss celebrations and comments about how amazing the slimming world plan is because its working for them at that time. Then thats it, gone when something hasn't quite worked out for them. Same with the house account. Clearly wanted to make that big, presumably so they could try and nab some free stuff then goes private/ deletes when things havent gone their way. Now, they may have had a tough week and will feel bad for this rant if something has happened but I'm sick of people portraying these fake lives (not just them of course) where everyone has a perfect house, everyones a vegan, everyones losing weight etc. whilst I'm getting fatter surrounded by the messiest house ever 😂

Reactions: 5
This is what annoys me about these types of accounts- we get a constant stream of junk (including the most mundane 'to do lists' that everyone else just gets done in their everyday lives) and every meal posted intercepted with weight loss celebrations and comments about how amazing the slimming world plan is because its working for them at that time. Then thats it, gone when something hasn't quite worked out for them. Same with the house account. Clearly wanted to make that big, presumably so they could try and nab some free stuff then goes private/ deletes when things havent gone their way. Now, they may have had a tough week and will feel bad for this rant if something has happened but I'm sick of people portraying these fake lives (not just them of course) where everyone has a perfect house, everyones a vegan, everyones losing weight etc. whilst I'm getting fatter surrounded by the messiest house ever 😂
Totally agree.
If something has happened though, why not just stay off social media? If something happened in my family, I don’t think a priority would be a discussion about, and decision made to delete social media

Reactions: 3
I wonder if they have read the thread. They have finally got their own thread , radio silence started on feb 1st now both have deleted their accounts . On the same day , as yesterday they were still up but not being used . If your going to set yourself up as a SW influencer , then expect people not to worship the ground on . Especially when you can’t be a hundred perfect transparent about all aspects of SW, even falling off the wagon and putting weight back on.

Have they deleted their accounts? I followed and liked them both (sorry) but I can no longer find them so not sure if they have disappeared or I’ve been blocked? Will be really disappointed if I have been, mrsmummywright has been doing really well and been very focussed since the new year and was back to being an inspiring insta account - missing her posts on my timeline

Have they deleted their accounts? I followed and liked them both (sorry) but I can no longer find them so not sure if they have disappeared or I’ve been blocked? Will be really disappointed if I have been, mrsmummywright has been doing really well and been very focussed since the new year and was back to being an inspiring insta account - missing her posts on my timeline
Yep even her mrsmummywright FB page she started has gone.

Both accounts have been deleted......

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.