Mrdaddywright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They cook for likes mainly. I’m sure of it. The photos are appealing to the “SW COMMUNITY” cos they’re all living for the “syn free” “fakeaway” binges.
#mrdaddywrightneedsabypass
There is easily over a 1000 calories in them egg and chips meals of his :sick: ....people need to realise 'syn free' doesn't mean 'calorie free'

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They cook for likes mainly. I’m sure of it. The photos are appealing to the “SW COMMUNITY” cos they’re all living for the “syn free” “fakeaway” binges.
#mrdaddywrightneedsabypass
Also boring uninterrupted food ...

Unfollowed today after seeing him get Slimmer of the month at his wife’s group 🤦🏼‍♀️ After his Xmas gain, which is disgusting, these two are just another couple who binge then starve themselves. So unhealthy!! And people are commenting on his post saying he’s inspirational and deserves it?! How??

Reactions: 8
I stopped following about a year ago , when he wasn’t declaring his ADS for the bullshit jd spices or whatever they are. Pissed me off the amount of shite they were eating and claming it was syn free. And then the wife obviously put a lot back on and won’t post pictures of herself, and he doesn’t put any pictures up of themselves anymore . Not really keeping it real ...

Reactions: 3
Is he the one who posted a picture of about five fried eggs with chips the other day? I unfollowed.

Reactions: 5
Cause his wife is in charge of the certificates 😂
All her members need to ditch and find a better group. That is an absolute bleeping fix.

Ooh Ben obvously fancies himself a subway sponsorship.
Someone needs to tell him what happened to their last 'subway guy'.
Screenshot_20200129-223010.jpg

Last edited:
Crikey, he’ll be egg bound 😱
Thinking about it he might not have been binging anymore than usual when he gained his 28lb in 3 week after all...
It was probably just a back log of eggs bunging up his colon afterall.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
It’s all chips and takeaways with them. I use to follow a women called bex’s sw who’s now bex’s balance . And she was bad for not declaring her jd spices #AD. Even now when these people have ADS it’s the last hashtag right at the bottom .

I find him & his wife extremely hypocritical. To have the audacity to actually run a group (which I can see tbf that his Mrs does put a lot of effort into) when they’ve both regained a significant amount, and like the photos above aren’t even following the plan correctly. Can you imagine if someone had ate the exact as he does, haven’t lost and gave their food diary to be told to eat more speed... 😂!? It annoys me that they take a lot of selfies/photos but won’t when they’ve regained, transparency eh!?

It just isn’t a sustainable long-term plan, and they are proving that.

These two wind me right up! I used to like them and find them very relatable. But this year, 'Mrs Mummy' has gained about 3 stone. Now I don't mind this as I gain weight by breathing but I cant stand these weightloss aaccounts that continue to post meal after meal but failing to mention that it's not really working for them! And then share a massive gain and pretend to be a slimming world matriarch again. Also, she's just a bit twee for my liking! 'I've gone vegan to support my vegan members.' No-one cares, just go vegan if you want. No need to make out you're a martyr.

Reactions: 7
All her members need to ditch and find a better group. That is an absolute bleeping fix.

Ooh Ben obvously fancies himself a subway sponsorship.
Someone needs to tell him what happened to their last 'subway guy'.
View attachment 77680
My best friend used to go to her group, she said its INSANELY busy and actually she was a really good consultant but in her words, how can you listen to someone preach about healthy eating when theyve gained whilst "following" the plan?

I follow them both, I sometimes think the portions are big but if he is still losing weight then good on him. I no longer follow slimming world though. His wife doesn't story as much these days which I miss.
He’s not losing weight though, he’s losing weight, gaining, losing, gaining. He can never keep it off when he gets to target. That’s not healthy. He always says his food “is better than a greasy takeaway” but it’s not. It’s probably even more calories

Reactions: 1
I think he had a really unhealthy relationship with food. The Christmas gained showed that,
It’s Christmas and everybody relaxes. But 28 pounds. When I was doing SW I gained four pounds over Christmas . He must have absolutely forged himself and eaten 24/7 to put that much weight on. He strikes me as a binger who can’t stop, then does slimming world again to get rid . And then just YoYo’s .

Glad I found this thread, I used to watch her you tube videos.
I find her quite odd, I think she is a terrible role model when it comes to food, she can’t just have a normal day she lives her life way too rigid and if she doesn’t she suddenly gains loads of weight. Extremely unhealthy way to live and he’s just as bad. Strange couple

Can we change the thread title to mrdaddywright and mrsmummywright?!

I have plenty to say on them both! I think the she is probably a good consultant and does seem to put in a lot of effort, but j feel like that’s to compensate that she’s piling the weight on! I hate it when sw accounts stop posting pictures of themselves because that is all the proof you need that they are no longer at “target” 🙄

Reactions: 10
Can we change the thread title to mrdaddywright and mrsmummywright?!

I have plenty to say on them both! I think the she is probably a good consultant and does seem to put in a lot of effort, but j feel like that’s to compensate that she’s piling the weight on! I hate it when sw accounts stop posting pictures of themselves because that is all the proof you need that they are no longer at “target” 🙄
Agreed it should be for the pair of them, there both as bad as each other and she doesn’t have a thread does she? I couldn’t find one anyway and seams a bit pointless to start one up on just her 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.