Mrdaddywright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What? That’s so weird???? Is she still doing her slimming world classes I wonder???

She’s still got her personal Facebook page and her slimming world page on Facebook, just had a nose 😂

How strange! Maybe they got sacked from SW for larding it back on & had to delete their SW-related insta accounts?

Reactions: 1
Funny how they both disappear after mummy awarded daddy her groups slimmer of the month despite him packing on 28lb over christmas 🙄

Maybe she got a real bollocking, can't imagine SW being cool with consultants giving family members awards like slimmer of the month etc...doesn't really fit in with the inclusive image they like to give...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Funny how they both disappear after mummy awarded daddy her groups slimmer of the month despite him packing on 28lb over christmas 🙄

Maybe she got a real bollocking, can't imagine SW being cool with consultants giving family members awards like slimmer of the month etc...doesn't really fit in with the inclusive image they like to give...
If he is a paying member then it is worked out by computer. There’s more to it than that

If he is a paying member then it is worked out by computer. There’s more to it than that
True. But she could have given it to the next person.
1. He is her husband it looks like favouritism.
2. He only had so much to lose because he pigged out at xmas

He has been at SW so long, losing and gaining, he has been awarded slimmermany times before in her group , because he is a massive yo yo dieter.
100% he pigged out and then had loads to lose. That seems to be the SW way. I never agreed with slimmer of the week/month even when I was a member

Reactions: 4
They are still MIA on insta , maybe she caught wind of the thread on here.
Home account hasn’t been touched in months . I’m glad he’s off insta, was sick of his JD spices ads and not actually putting AD on them .

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She’d look like an even bigger muppet for not giving it to the correct person.
Slimmer of the week has always been stupid to be honest, biggest person usually loses biggest amount weekly as they naturally burn off more calories than the smaller people. Means the same people get it regularly. As a big person when I first joined I got slimmer of the month 4 or 5 months in a row because I was the biggest 🤷‍♀️ I was just embarrassed every week when I got given slimmer of the week and month, the only time I didn’t get it was when I didn’t have a week 100% on it essentially

Reactions: 8
I wonder if they have read the thread. They have finally got their own thread , radio silence started on feb 1st now both have deleted their accounts . On the same day , as yesterday they were still up but not being used . If your going to set yourself up as a SW influencer , then expect people not to worship the ground on . Especially when you can’t be a hundred perfect transparent about all aspects of SW, even falling off the wagon and putting weight back on.
This is the thing with her,I used to be big friends with her on insta but she would literally NEVER say why she had put weight on,she never ever said ‘yano what guys Iv ate a lot of crap this week and for that Iv put 3lb on’ oh no she would only ever say if she gained but never the reason and when I pulled her up on it she said she didn’t feel it would benefit her followers by telling them why 🤷🏼‍♀️ I think it would have made people feel a whole lot better if she was showing the ‘real mummy wright’ rather than making out their both perfect all the time.

she still has her personal Facebook and so does daddywright. She’s also deleted all her YouTube vlogs too.

Iv seen a video on her personal of daddy wright over Xmas and he’s packed the weight on,no pics of her but I assume she’s the same!

How strange! Maybe they got sacked from SW for larding it back on & had to delete their SW-related insta accounts?
They havnt been sacked from sw. they wouldn’t sack you for that 🙄 she’s still a consultant

This is the thing with her,I used to be big friends with her on insta but she would literally NEVER say why she had put weight on,she never ever said ‘yano what guys Iv ate a lot of crap this week and for that Iv put 3lb on’ oh no she would only ever say if she gained but never the reason and when I pulled her up on it she said she didn’t feel it would benefit her followers by telling them why 🤷🏼‍♀️ I think it would have made people feel a whole lot better if she was showing the ‘real mummy wright’ rather than making out their both perfect all the time.

she still has her personal Facebook and so does daddywright. She’s also deleted all her YouTube vlogs too.

Iv seen a video on her personal of daddy wright over Xmas and he’s packed the weight on,no pics of her but I assume she’s the same!

They havnt been sacked from sw. they wouldn’t sack you for that 🙄 she’s still a consultant
What got me was the showing off in the new clothes because of the weight loss. Fair play I would do exactly the same . But if I was a SW and weight loss promoter I’d be honest. “ I’ve binged over Xmas I’ve put some back on . I’m not happy but I’m going to shift it “. She isn’t honest at all, and she’s proof that with swimming world the constant binging once a week as a treat . Make the plan not work at all. I noticed she deleted all her YouTube vids, then I saw a tagged pic of the husband and he’s looking bigger again. I’m sure there was one of her and you could see she was bigger . Think she may have untagged it .
cant face criticism don’t become a public weight loss account 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 3
What got me was the showing off in the new clothes because of the weight loss. Fair play I would do exactly the same . But if I was a SW and weight loss promoter I’d be honest. “ I’ve binged over Xmas I’ve put some back on . I’m not happy but I’m going to shift it “. She isn’t honest at all, and she’s proof that with swimming world the constant binging once a week as a treat . Make the plan not work at all. I noticed she deleted all her YouTube vids, then I saw a tagged pic of the husband and he’s looking bigger again. I’m sure there was one of her and you could see she was bigger . Think she may have untagged it .
cant face criticism don’t become a public weight loss account 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yep she’s defo packed it on too!! No she’s not real at all,made me so mad xx

Attachments

That’s the one ! Can see she’s put a fair bit back on. Which is nothing to be ashamed of . If she had been honest in her insta , I think a lot more people . Myself included would have respected her for that . But they were quite happy promoting that JD seasoning shite , and being sneaky with their #ADS. And liking 28 pounds on over Xmas , shocking .

Reactions: 2
Yeah that’s exactly what o said to her before,she did come across as mrs perfect and I think sometimes that can make people feel worse but refreshing if she’d have just admitted and owned it 🤷🏼‍♀️ Iv done sw for years and Iv never once pretended I was something I wasn’t,if Iv had a gain il say why,like you say it’s nothing to be ashamed of,we all fluctuate In size,helps I have a 9 month old to run around after haha! She was big on insta,she should have been more honest with people,after all they’ve had a lot of ‘gifted’ items from all their followers,I mean she didn’t even say goodbye 😂 xx and as for JD seasonings.....they are foul 🤢 xx

Locking thread as private account.

Did anyone go and view there home Instagram. Mrs mummy wright set it up a while back, and was posting daily on there. Yet in active on her SW insta, had a feeling she was trying to move away from the SW insta. Low and behold a few weeks later she admits to piling a lot of weight back on.
Yes I followed her on that but then I unfollowed cos I got bored and then she went private 🙈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.