Mouldywilllaaayyyykirsty - Kirsty Mathews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly that. Misty herself knows who it was 👀
Another point is they all claim L doxxes all her mods if they turn on her- what I've witnessed is rogue mods release things to be doxxed.
When Dan james turned on her L never doxxed him, or Ryan, or Jo Arnold, or Charlotte, or Chloe I could go on.. but look at the mods that have given numbers out etc, from group chats they started on WhatsApp

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💀
That’s not right 😡 so it’s the rogues and not Lucy what the F I can’t watch them anymore not just them but Lucy and Bryan it’s making me so mad and effecting me mentally, I’ll keep updated on here, so many innocent people are getting hurt for nothing ITS GOT TO STOP!!! 😡😡😡

Reactions: 5
That’s not right 😡 so it’s the rogues and not Lucy what the F I can’t watch them anymore not just them but Lucy and Bryan it’s making me so mad and effecting me mentally, I’ll keep updated on here, so many innocent people are getting hurt for nothing ITS GOT TO STOP!!! 😡😡😡
By no means am I claiming L is a innocent one and never doxxed anyone BUT more often that not its her rogue mods who do it purely to get labeled a legend and accepted into the bully gang rather than face being run off the app....
I must say though this is more a LnB conversation so maybe this needs to be discussed in the thread for them. Saying that, mouldy kirsty, conniving Chloe, mouth piece Misty and irrelevant Kat have all got information from rogue mods and doxxed them, numbers, fbs, families etc..

Reactions: 2
By no means am I claiming L is a innocent one and never doxxed anyone BUT more often that not its her rogue mods who do it purely to get labeled a legend and accepted into the bully gang rather than face being run off the app....
I must say though this is more a LnB conversation so maybe this needs to be discussed in the thread for them. Saying that, mouldy kirsty, conniving Chloe, mouth piece Misty and irrelevant Kat have all got information from rogue mods and doxxed them, numbers, fbs, families etc..
Well said. It kind of all comes under one because it’s all connected

Reactions: 1
Done! I've done a little recap. If anyone can think of anything else please add. Thank you 😊

Reactions: 4
Exactly that. Misty herself knows who it was 👀
Another point is they all claim L doxxes all her mods if they turn on her- what I've witnessed is rogue mods release things to be doxxed.
When Dan james turned on her L never doxxed him, or Ryan, or Jo Arnold, or Charlotte, or Chloe I could go on.. but look at the mods that have given numbers out etc, from group chats they started on WhatsApp

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💀
Defo its never lucy that doxes her mods its others that was in group chats that turn rogue!
Lucy gets the blame but she doxes in retaliation!
Look what simba and crew did to bambam they all got on an old fbook and messaged her family and friends! All because bambam is lucys friend!
All i see if rogue mods that turn and dox, mods that look after her or anyone that is kind to lucy get calleed ponces or ponce supporters when in fact it costs nothing to be kind!
So shall all kirstys supporters be branded with the name bully cos they support her??
Please people open ur eyes use your own mind look at all points raised throughout this thread and see if you still believe the "sources and truths" that come from kirsty and crews mouths
Also misty and crew please read and answer the questions been asked in the group stop ignoring it all!! The truth will come out it always does.

Reactions: 3
Done! I've done a little recap. If anyone can think of anything else please add. Thank you 😊

Brilliant name! I think I missed the original comment 🤣 absolutely bang on haha

They don’t know what the truth is 🤣 ahh that Irish idiot is in her box he does my head in. He seems to have mummy issues
I don’t think it’s a he! Never seen without a mask, I get the feeling they’re not a he!
Absolutely not hating on them for that, whatever floats your boat but I find them very false and I doubt the accent too!!

Reactions: 1
I don’t think it’s a he! Never seen without a mask, I get the feeling they’re not a he!
Absolutely not hating on them for that, whatever floats your boat but I find them very false and I doubt the accent too!!
I doubt his accent. Think he is a trans male. He did have it on his bio but has removed it for whatever reason.

I think this is one of lifes mysteries, he/she i dont care but their words are just as vile! Seems they aint with rubes anymore 😏

Reactions: 4
Ohh. I’m not against trans at all, you be you honey. He has a foul mouth and attitude. He acts as if he is the big man but he hides behind a mask.
Yep doesn't bother me either, male, female etc doesn't take away the fact his mouth is vile and he thinks he is really relevant in it all 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Hands up whos buying a #kirstysangels or #kirstysarmy cup??
Imagine giving that as a secret santa 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.