Mouldywilllaaayyyykirsty - Kirsty Mathews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear lord, anyone in Mistys live?! She just stated that a few months ago police used the red key to bash through LnBs front door as they wouldn't open it 🤣🤣 ohhh the lies just get even more ridiculous
They don’t know what the truth is 🤣 ahh that Irish idiot is in her box he does my head in. He seems to have mummy issues

Reactions: 3
Anyone thought of a new name? We should have Kirsty’s full name + crew in it so that it can easily be found. I have no idea how to make a new thread 😂

I don’t get how no one has pulled Misty up yet for being Lucy’s mod for so long! How has L&B not realised who’s behind the voice as “Cindy” used to voice note on what’s app I’m cringing listening to her live right now, Irish is acting all high and mighty, am I the only one thinking this about Misty? Surely people must no who she was?

Reactions: 6
Oh dear lord, anyone in Mistys live?! She just stated that a few months ago police used the red key to bash through LnBs front door as they wouldn't open it 🤣🤣 ohhh the lies just get even more ridiculous
The red basher is only used in extreme cases, IE drugs busts, armed threats or dangerous criminals, definitely not used for vulnerable women eating monster munch in bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t get how no one has pulled Misty up yet for being Lucy’s mod for so long! How has L&B not realised who’s behind the voice as “Cindy” used to voice note on what’s app I’m cringing listening to her live right now, Irish is acting all high and mighty, am I the only one thinking this about Misty? Surely people must no who she was?
They do and that's probably another reason for the mouth piece projecting so much anger her and Kirsty wanted a huge reaction and they've not had one. Someone had already given Lucy the heads up a couple of weeks ago so the joke was on Cindy, Louise P, cupcake99, mouth piece- what ever you know her as.

Reactions: 2
I haaaaate the overuse of words like “narcissist”. Do the likes of Kirsty and Misty actually know that they are the the leaving breathing definition?

Reactions: 10
They do and that's probably another reason for the mouth piece projecting so much anger her and Kirsty wanted a huge reaction and they've not had one. Someone had already given Lucy the heads up a couple of weeks ago so the joke was on Cindy, Louise P, cupcake99, mouth piece- what ever you know her as.
oh I didn’t no someone gave her the heads up? Who was it? What I don’t get other mods get so much crap for being Lucy’s mod but she hasn’t! Like Lucy’s mods were all posted and doxed on that FB group yet shes out and no one hates her! It makes me angry so people have been ran off the app and fb yet here she is acting like she’s a QUEEN 😡😡😡😡

They are sitting there have a big long in depth discussion about L&B. Do they have nothing better to talk about? It just shows how obsessed they are to the point that it’s unhealthy. They live and breath L&B

Reactions: 9
Right guys, I'm going to start the new thread. I will go back over the name suggestions and see what one got the most likes.

Reactions: 9
“A paedophile can’t perform in front of an audience, that’s fact.” - Dr Misty Holmes, Professor of Criminal Psychology from the University of Unwashed Dunce Clunge

• Haha
Reactions: 10
oh I didn’t no someone gave her the heads up? Who was it? What I don’t get other mods get so much crap for being Lucy’s mod but she hasn’t! Like Lucy’s mods were all posted and doxed on that FB group yet shes out and no one hates her! It makes me angry so people have been ran off the app and fb yet here she is acting like she’s a QUEEN 😡😡😡😡
Exactly that. Misty herself knows who it was 👀
Another point is they all claim L doxxes all her mods if they turn on her- what I've witnessed is rogue mods release things to be doxxed.
When Dan james turned on her L never doxxed him, or Ryan, or Jo Arnold, or Charlotte, or Chloe I could go on.. but look at the mods that have given numbers out etc, from group chats they started on WhatsApp

“A paedophile can’t perform in front of an audience, that’s fact.” - Dr Misty Holmes, Professor of Criminal Psychology from the University of Unwashed Dunce Clunge
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💀

Who does Misty think she is... you only created a bloody Facebook group the way the act. Having a whole live to discuss L&B i they are living in their head rent free! They need to get up and get a job or do something meaningful with their lives too much time on their hands.

Reactions: 8
Who does Misty think she is... you only created a bloody Facebook group the way the act. Having a whole live to discuss L&B i they are living in their head rent free! They need to get up and get a job or do something meaningful with their lives too much time on their hands.
they all seem to think going live about lucy is so profound and that they’re introducing new ideas, people have been going live for like 2 years regurgitating the same crap, misty is nothing but another number to lucy and bryan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.