Mouldywilllaaayyyykirsty - Kirsty Mathews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I totally agree, I wish people would take their heads out of her arse long enough to actually see what’s going on.
It just doesn’t make sense, makes you think was I bought up completely wrong

Reactions: 2
It just doesn’t make sense, makes you think was I bought up completely wrong
It’s mad isn’t it! It’s like some tiktok cult I think she could say or do anything and they all won’t bat an eyelid. Not a single brain cell in sight.

It’s obvious she’s doing it for gifts and that’s fine but what’s not fine is her not being honest about that and using a really sensitive subject and saying she’s protecting kids to get more gifts Drives me mad

Reactions: 5
Anyone seen the drama she's been trying to cause with that giveawayfairy?

Tbf he was on his own live offering a chance to win his giveaway, hardly a giveaway though as you have to be his top gifter

Reactions: 2
Anyone seen the drama she's been trying to cause with that giveawayfairy?

Tbf he was on his own live offering a chance to win his giveaway, hardly a giveaway though as you have to be his top gifter
Yeah I saw part of it she said they’ve squashed that now but we’ll see First time I’ve seen/ heard of him today.

The way they all jump on anyone that goes live with Lucy is mad though you’d think it was their full time job.

Reactions: 3
She is always looking to cause trouble but she seems the type that would run and hide if it came to her door.

She is always looking to cause trouble but she seems the type that would run and hide if it came to her door.
Yeah I reckon she likes to stir the shit pot but when that shit hits the fan, she would be the first one to say it wasn’t me!!! If she really wants to help kids why she become a decoy for hunters? Oh yeah she won’t cos she’s too obsessed with Lucy rose and as much as I don’t agree with Lucy and Bryan, I see this all going tits up and Kirsty and her gang will be the ones with criminal charges and Lucy and Bryan the victims unfortunately.

Reactions: 4
Definitely, that Chloe said on her live tonight that she’s going to court because she’s been charged with malicious communications (towards L&B)

Reactions: 6
I simply dont understand why all of them just dont block each other & let the police do their job, if there is any case to answer to, i am sure the police are better equipped to gather their own evidence into the Lucy and Bryan accusations, than a bunch of dressing gown stay at homes chatting on their sofas 12 hours a day, repeatedly saying "follow my gifters guys" or "mouldy willaaayy"
Any case there is, will probably never make it as far as court because of these vigilanty wanna be's in Kirstys live and on that fb group

Reactions: 9
Exactly, what they’re doing is profiting off a terrible situation and turning L&B into victims. Even Lucy’s family use her for gifts. Everyone knows that if you dual Lucy or go against her that = gifts.

They also can’t come at people for not working and sitting on tiktok all day when that’s all they do too The doxxing today has been crazy. As someone mentioned before they’re literally committing crimes themselves.

Reactions: 7
I don’t get it, I’d understand like if they actually got a result of Bry Bry behind bars or something worth all the gifts tonight, but nothing !! The amount of months they’ve been doing is, Lucy is still on the app.

like you said they are profiting of them plain and simple

Reactions: 3
I don’t see that happening at this point, imagine how hard it would be to build a police investigation with all the reports etc they must get from tiktok. Kirsty and co always saying they’ve got Info, sharing the info etc it’s madness.

It’s crazy to see how many people are behind it. To me it does seem like a big group of people that maybe have been a bit bored at home/don’t have many friends etc or those that may have experienced the sensitive subject they’ve discussed have come together and decided to become vigilantes which obviously isn’t going to end well. They also turn on anyone that has a different opinion to them

I'm not being funny but I agree with people who day if there was a case to answer L&B would be in trouble by now but there not so obviously they aren't doing anything or it's not like Kirsty makes out she will be starting on someone else in a few weeks she sits at home all day on a live slaggin people off she obviously a very nasty person u can tell that by the way she treats her own kids

I doubt they would be allowed internet access if they were being investigated. Whenever you ask Kirsty and co for proof they never really show anything At this point it’s looking like hundreds of people bullying two people (and anyone that’s even civil with them) and using the fact that they’re alleged groomers to justify it.

Reactions: 6
Somebody commented last night asking if the gift money would go to a charity of some sort for SA victims and the comment got deleted!!

That's exactly it it's nice someone can see what I mean I got blocked the other day when I asked if she had proof that they had done anything.

Reactions: 1
People will eventually get wise to her in time when she's still banging on about the same things and no action has been taken. Then she will be the one they turn against.

People will eventually get wise to her in time when she's still banging on about the same things and no action has been taken. Then she will be the one they turn against.

I hope so! It’s crazy to see how impressionable some people are.

That's exactly it it's nice someone can see what I mean I got blocked the other day when I asked if she had proof that they had done anything.
Their excuse is “we can’t it’s an open investigation” but surely doxxing people potentially involved doesn’t help the “case”

FML are people falling for the “cry me a river” act, watching all the gifts roll in !! I’m 35 and my childhood was shit but that’s my shit to deal with not strangers on an app and that northernbint christ her tongue couldn’t be up Kirsty’s arse anymore soon it will be coming out her mouth !

Can’t stand that northern bint, he voice goes right through me. All acting mother of the year but they ignore their kids to sit on live! Kirsty must of made a few hundred quid easily last night in gifts

Reactions: 10
Can’t stand that northern bint, he voice goes right through me. All acting mother of the year but they ignore their kids to sit on live! Kirsty must of made a few hundred quid easily last night in gifts
Easy £500-£1000 last night with the types of gifts she was getting, I didn’t last night but in the top right corner now it shows all the people in that live plus the amount of gifts sent I wish I’d clicked on it now to see!

even when the kids are there she’s still live, like slaves she never moves, a bit like Lucy

Northern nobhead “ Kirsty’s watching Lucy because she’s gathering evidence” gathering what evidence?? She’s not a copper, these bunch of vigilante got nowt better to do

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.