Mouldywilllaaayyyykirsty - Kirsty Mathews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely people will start getting wise soon, first it was Nicky and her sidekicks trying to get Lucy offline and prove the gossip about Bryan Rose, now its Kirsty and co, sooner or later she too will vanish off the app like the ones before her, when months go by Lucy is still online.
Im not saying i believe it one way or another but its highly suspicious that the police havent arrested him, surely it wouldnt take this long. Meanwhile Kirsty sits there getting richer by the day on gifts, wish she would use some of it on a cleaner dressing gown or better still some daytime clothes

Reactions: 7
Surely people will start getting wise soon, first it was Nicky and her sidekicks trying to get Lucy offline and prove the gossip about Bryan Rose, now its Kirsty and co, sooner or later she too will vanish off the app like the ones before her, when months go by Lucy is still online.
Im not saying i believe it one way or another but its highly suspicious that the police havent arrested him, surely it wouldnt take this long. Meanwhile Kirsty sits there getting richer by the day on gifts, wish she would use some of it on a cleaner dressing gown or better still some daytime clothes
I don’t think she realises how quickly those people will turn on her like they’ve turned on others. They’ll definitely all come to their senses at some point.

Reactions: 1
I hope she's going to give the money to them poor kids under her roof who have to put up with her daily verbal abuse and passive smoke 🥺

Reactions: 3
Can’t stand that northern bint, he voice goes right through me. All acting mother of the year but they ignore their kids to sit on live! Kirsty must of made a few hundred quid easily last night in gifts
Im so glad someone else said it! Loves the sound of her own voice and doesn’t let anyone else speak! It’s all about her! Can’t stand her.

Reactions: 4
I have to agree about northern bint. She doesn’t stop shouting 🤯 loves herself and the attention a bit too much that one

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You know the people that say Kirsty has done so much for everyone’s kids and to get L&B off tiktok, I’d love them to explain what she’s actually done. All I see her doing is sitting on live saying thanks for the gifts and follow my gifters 😅

I also saw that tonight she was upset because people were duelling Lucy and giving her abuse which will apparently jeopardise the “case” but earlier today she went into lucys live and said mouldy Willay and has been on live with her being abusive multiple times. 🧐🧐 sounds like it’s only okay to do when she says so

• Heart
Reactions: 5
just seen some post saying if anyone sees lucy live they have to message kirsty about it 😂😂😂 why exactly? cos PC black tooth is on the case of course. lucy is a nob but i find it hilarious that kirsty is absolutely raging at lucy still being on tiktok, and lucy's just sat on live not saying a word and still gets over 1k viewers. kirsty & co would be duck all without lucy, but sadly they will never ever realise that. they actually think their opinion matters and that they're doing something good, it's sad really, if they went outside and touched some grass it might sink in how pathetic they are.
as for that chloe girl she goes live with, i'm sorry but i am speechless that she has the audacity to talk about anyone's looks. that's all i'll say on that front 😂😂🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
just seen some post saying if anyone sees lucy live they have to message kirsty about it 😂😂😂 why exactly? cos PC black tooth is on the case of course. lucy is a nob but i find it hilarious that kirsty is absolutely raging at lucy still being on tiktok, and lucy's just sat on live not saying a word and still gets over 1k viewers. kirsty & co would be duck all without lucy, but sadly they will never ever realise that. they actually think their opinion matters and that they're doing something good, it's sad really, if they went outside and touched some grass it might sink in how pathetic they are.
as for that chloe girl she goes live with, i'm sorry but i am speechless that she has the audacity to talk about anyone's looks. that's all i'll say on that front 😂😂🤭
she’s on a weird power trip it’s bizarre

Reactions: 2
Give my gifters a "massive massive follow" mmmm no.

She says Lucy can't keep her name out of her mouth but it seems Kirsty comes on twice a day just to talk and stream Lucy's live. Sorry who can't keep who out of who's mouth??!!

Reactions: 5
Give my gifters a "massive massive follow" mmmm no.

She says Lucy can't keep her name out of her mouth but it seems Kirsty comes on twice a day just to talk and stream Lucy's live. Sorry who can't keep who out of who's mouth??!!
What would Kirsty and all the others on that bandwagon do if Lucy did actually come off tiktok 😂

Reactions: 2
Kirsty was telling people not to watch Lucy but she’s literally live now watching Lucy😂

How does this woman have women who look exactly the same as herself in the box on live are they clones

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So yesterday i caught about half an hour of her live, it was late morning and omg it was adult rated sex chat about who's done what with who, toys, and how many people she has slept with in a day, omg i wanted to exit but had to stay as i couldnt believe my ears & i was dumbstruck reading the comments. She openly admitted to being (how to word this politely) an EX sex worker. Her followers were almost aplauding her and comparing notes. Lucy Rose must of thought it was Christmas as her name wasnt mentioned once while i was silently watching

• Wow
Her mouldywillaayy tattoo. Jfc. Imagine having a tattoo of something you screach that's associated with a non*e permanently inked into your skin 😂😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Omfg! I’m so sorry but I’ve just ran to tattle to say the exact same thing! Why get a tattoo that’s going to resemble Lucy and Bryan for the rest of your life!! Just NO, honesty what is wrong with these people 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.