Mouldywilllaaayyyykirsty - Kirsty Mathews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw through her lies and her bullshit ages ago.

Claimed to have an Adultwork profile "years ago"... no kirsty it was still active in 2021.

Before she goes at Lucy and Bryan, she should have her own house in order. Imagine being her children and logging onto Insta to see more of their mother than they'd want to 🤣🤷‍♂️

Put me right off my breakfast cheers 😂
You're welcome I'm here to please 🤣🤣😘

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I saw through her lies and her bullshit ages ago.

Claimed to have an Adultwork profile "years ago"... no kirsty it was still active in 2021.

Before she goes at Lucy and Bryan, she should have her own house in order. Imagine being her children and logging onto Insta to see more of their mother than they'd want to 🤣🤷‍♂️

You're welcome I'm here to please 🤣🤣😘
I ondered about that she so still does the adult work she treats her kids like tit. Yet acts like she perfect all she does is sit on her arse on live stream all day wonder who her next obbsession is gonna be

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She can't be doing online work now? she can't even wash herself let alone put makeup on these days 🤢💩🪰

Reactions: 6
She makes out she's protecting children but verbally abuses the ones under her roof. This was November, she was screaming at him because he was asking for her music to be turned down and she didn't like him embarrassing her on live. He wouldn't act up if she gave him attention and spoke to him decent. Vile witch!
That’s awful. Any decent parent would end the live and go and sort their child. She’s an absolute mess. No wonder she has to go for Lucy to make her crappy life feel better. No self respect the scruffy woman

Last night she had them all thinking she was in the car on her way to Lucy's house and someone was relaying back to Lucy. Then she gives it the big hard 'no one will know when I turn up to Lucy's, it may be next week, next month, but I will be' 🙄😆
Sit back down you fool you are embarrassing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone else on the Lucy fb group? Seems it’s what Kirsty says goes 🙄. All this about Lucy being made to stay off live by the police is a load of crap just like the arrests, evictions and whatever else.

Reactions: 5
I don't agree with what Lucy has done at all. She disgusts me, but kirsty is just as much of a bully. The pair of them just can't keep their names out of each others mouths. Probably best to block all contact between them.

Kirsty is purely going after Lucy as it gives her money. The amount of gifts rolling in now is huge. Whereas before the whole going after Lucy she never really got gifts. Plus what a liar she is saying she has be given secret information about Lucy & Brian. Love shut the duck up all you do is sit on your sofa all day doing TT lives. Get up have a wash & start looking after you child.

Reactions: 11
Anyone else on the Lucy fb group? Seems it’s what Kirsty says goes 🙄. All this about Lucy being made to stay off live by the police is a load of crap just like the arrests, evictions and whatever else.
I find it bizarre that so many people blindly follow her and they believe everything she says.
Does anyone remember when she said she could access Lucy’s medical records 😂😂😂

• Haha
I find it bizarre that so many people blindly follow her and they believe everything she says.
Does anyone remember when she said she could access Lucy’s medical records 😂😂😂
She did actually show some of Bryan’s medical records on her green screen a few weeks ago so I’m assuming she has a friend who works within the nhs. Huge data breach whoever accessed them would be instantly dismissed.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Oh really, well there's always an electronic trace as to who accesses records and when.

• Wow
She did actually show some of Bryan’s medical records on her green screen a few weeks ago so I’m assuming she has a friend who works within the nhs. Huge data breach whoever accessed them would be instantly dismissed.
What the hell how can anyone think that’s an okay thing to do 🤦🏼‍♀️ Kirsty seems to think she’s invincible but what is she actually raising awareness for? All she does is sit on her live and talk crap about people.
Also remember what people used to say about Lucy rose potentially having an OF? They had so much to say but Kirsty doing AW is “body positivity”, hypocrites!

By her own admission she is also an ex pros so 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
What the hell how can anyone think that’s an okay thing to do 🤦🏼‍♀️ Kirsty seems to think she’s invincible but what is she actually raising awareness for? All she does is sit on her live and talk crap about people.
Also remember what people used to say about Lucy rose potentially having an OF? They had so much to say but Kirsty doing AW is “body positivity”, hypocrites!

• Sick
  • Wow
Does she have her own kids or she just playing step mum?
I’m not 100% sure I’ve heard a few people say they’re step kids but her insta name is cairosmummy(or something like that) so maybe she has one of her own too. The way she speaks to those kids is terrible though.

Reactions: 3
In no way am I a Lucy supporter but when you break it down, Kirsty is no different to Lucy

Lucy

lay’s in bed all day
Dox’s / bullies people
Eats non stop
Taking money of every Tom and dick and Harry
Hygiene is horrendous
Teeth are disgusting

Kirsty

Sits on the sofa all day
Dox’s / bullies people
Eats / smokes non stop
Hygiene is horrendous
Teeth are disgusting

oh and people fall for their BS

Reactions: 15
In no way am I a Lucy supporter but when you break it down, Kirsty is no different to Lucy

Lucy

lay’s in bed all day
Dox’s / bullies people
Eats non stop
Hygiene is horrendous
Teeth are disgusting

Kirsty

Sits on the sofa all day
Dox’s / bullies people
Eats non stop
Hygiene is horrendous
Teeth are disgusting

oh and people fall for their BS
I totally agree, I wish people would take their heads out of her arse long enough to actually see what’s going on.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.