Mothering it

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so predictable!!! I’ve never known such a self obsessed attention seeker in all my days. If I knew her IRL I’d be giving her some home truths. Her ‘real’ friends must despair of her page!
Anyway nearly time for a new thread on this narcassistic bint.. any suggestions?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I hate that "you're incredible mama you're doing an amazing job" stuff
Aye says who Emma because for all you know hun my kid could be in a cupboard whilst I'm tits out in the living room downing a jug of Lambrini ya bleeping weapon.
I hate seeing all of that too, its so repetitive! Same old copied comments that drive me mad. We dont know what sort of mum she is when she puts her phone down! A moany one I wanna bet

I cant think of a name for a new thread but im here to see what great ones you guys come up with haha

Reactions: 4
Why is she so obsessed with Eden being tiny? She makes a comment about how chubby he is getting but then feels the need to point out he seems much bigger on video than in actual real life? I really don't understand her!

Reactions: 7
She’s so predictable!!! I’ve never known such a self obsessed attention seeker in all my days. If I knew her IRL I’d be giving her some home truths. Her ‘real’ friends must despair of her page!
Anyway nearly time for a new thread on this narcassistic bint.. any suggestions?
Does she have any real life friends?!

Reactions: 2
Does she have any real life friends?!
I don’t think so she went out last week I think for a socially distanced walk but she never storied any of it so I doubt there was any friend there lol only because she stories absolutely every thing. The only others are big instagramers who she’s so desperate to be friends with

Why does she not just put the baby in the bloody pram it’s to bloody hot to be swamped in that wrap as well as her own body heat 🤯 she then might be able to stop Ezra taking the pram apart and put his god dam shoes on

Did you see the last videos where Eliza is talking to her and she just absolutely ignores her and carries on talking to the other one ezra? I mean I get sometimes we don't hear our kids anymore 😉but she spoke 3 or 4 times and she didn't even react to her😳 think she was even asking me ? Me ? Thsn I did it and got nothing from her mother .. too busy videoing for the gram

What pisses me off about these influencers who are trying to be ‘real’ is that any time they have their belly out or a stretch mark in an image they HAVE to bang on about how it’s normal every. Single. Time. Like, why can’t you just post the photo without announcing how REAL you are? I’d find it a lot more real and relatable if they just posted these images instead without having to mention it! It’s so ironic how it actually makes them sound fake!

New thread suggestion -

Mothering_it #2 - Stuck up, moaning, ignoring her kids. Andy hiding, eager to get rid.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
What pisses me off about these influencers who are trying to be ‘real’ is that any time they have their belly out or a stretch mark in an image they HAVE to bang on about how it’s normal every. Single. Time. Like, why can’t you just post the photo without announcing how REAL you are? I’d find it a lot more real and relatable if they just posted these images instead without having to mention it! It’s so ironic how it actually makes them sound fake!

New thread suggestion -

Mothering_it #2 - Stuck up, moaning, ignoring her kids. Andy hiding, eager to get rid.
🤣 yes for the thread name I love it. And that’s so true about “influencers” no one is going to judge or even look for wobbly bits considering you’ve just given birth

New thread suggestion -

Love thread name!

Do we think she has regular help? She never shows her doing any washing or cleaning or even cooking any more

Do we think she has regular help? She never shows her doing any washing or cleaning or even cooking any more
Well Andy works in a shed in the garden and her dad lives in her garage also in her garden so I’d say she has help whenever princess Emma throws a paddy or clicks her fingers also the sheep is copying everyone else and gets gusto boxes now lol

I’m sorry but when on earth have you switched off exactly this weekend? Does she just mean yesterday? And even then she’s still taking photos and videos and now she’s back to it with loads of stories! She just can’t put the bloody phone down can she!!

Attachments

“This is everything we wished for? I have a feeling it was more her wish than his.

When the new thread is created can some one please post it here so we can all find it. Thank you

Wowee admiring yourself in the mirror whilst your baby is screaming. Your so empowering Emma honestly

• Angry