Mothering it

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I agree. But by the looks of things shes not even the one to settle them to bed since Edens arrived. Its Andy that does it.
I don’t think you can blame her for that, she gave birth just over a week ago she’s going to be sore and nakered and she’s also breast feeding, I know if my partner offered to put the kids to bed while I was nursing a newborn I would love that help

Reactions: 4
I don’t think you can blame her for that, she gave birth just over a week ago she’s going to be sore and nakered and she’s also breast feeding, I know if my partner offered to put the kids to bed while I was nursing a newborn I would love that help
I havent blamed her at all.

I guess I cant relate because Ive raised 3 kids by myself with no help and still got them to bed while breastfeeding. My main point was that she doesnt come across completely honest about the info she shares.

I wasnt looking for an argument, were all entitled to our opinions here.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I think that’s exactly it, I wish she was more honest about it all. Everyone loves new born cuddles, I love cuddles with all my children. I just feel that she does everything for a “ wow “ your amazing comment or a “ poor you “ comment. Lots of women have partners and lots of women don’t but we all get on in our own way ❤ Unfortunately for Emma I feel it’s all for instagram. Her anxiety must be through the roof poor girl

Reactions: 6
So yesterday she was moaning feeling touched out it’s all mummy mummy mummy and she feels the need to shut herself away in her room just for peace and quiet to feed Eden but this morning because it’s the 3 baby’s of andys she says she loves this time of day, there in her bed and she says she loves there chats they are so cute

Reactions: 1
Was she moaning about being touched out in front of her children ? Could they hear her ? Heartbreaking if they could 🤬 she’s a head !! It’s called being a mum 🖕🏼

Reactions: 3
Was she moaning about being touched out in front of her children ? Could they hear her ? Heartbreaking if they could 🤬 she’s a head !! It’s called being a mum 🖕🏼
Haven’t watched Emma for a few days, genuinely haven’t seen or heard the phrase ‘touched out’ before...what does this mean? Can’t imagine it’s anything positive if Emma has used it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Haven’t watched Emma for a few days, genuinely haven’t seen or heard the phrase ‘touched out’ before...what does this mean? Can’t imagine it’s anything positive if Emma has used it 😂
As she was saying it she was touching her face arms chest so I presume she means she always has a child climbing on her obviously a baby demand feeding from her then she said the girls are really fascinated with breast feeding so I spoze there always there next to her as well. She was happy that she was able to put the baby down and have two spare hands to be able to play with Ezra

Reactions: 1
It's so sad that she craves attention through drama. I do actually feel sorry for her. It's clear she loves the attention whilst pregnant and with a newborn and once that's done it will be some new drama, if not another baby. It really wouldn't surprise me if she has another. Enjoys being pregnant but doesn't like the reality of children and having to look after them.

• Heart
Self employed. I'm sure it's plumbing or draining or something but not 100% sure, but he has his own company.
He does surveys for construction work. He's wealthy in comparison to her because he's got 17 years on her. Andy's 45 according to his dob on his companies house profile

Last edited:
Here we go........your doing amazing Emma, you got this Emma, how do you do it Emma ?! Fml 🤪😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴 wonder how the other women do it ? 😱😂😂😂😂😂😂🖕🏼

Try taking your kids out on a fun day Emma !! None strapped in push chairs Emma !! Nope didn’t think so !! 🖕🏼

How do you do it Emma ? Ummmm cause you bleeping have to it’s called being a mum !!!

It's so sad that she craves attention through drama. I do actually feel sorry for her. It's clear she loves the attention whilst pregnant and with a newborn and once that's done it will be some new drama, if not another baby. It really wouldn't surprise me if she has another. Enjoys being pregnant but doesn't like the reality of children and having to look after them.
I reckon she will have another! She said on her story this morning in the response to a question along the lines of ‘do all your kids names start with E?’ And she said no, they actually were going for the theme of names ending with the sound ‘ah’. Then went on to say because Eden is “SUPPOSED” to be the last, they went for something different.

Safe to say if eden is home his weight is fine. Yet another bullshit story from Emma no doubt 😴😴😴 it’s probably staged with Andy, bet he’s not asleep it’s all for the gram 😂😂😂😂😂🖕🏼

I mean wear does this women find time to make all this perfect instagram bullshit ?! I have 4 young children and don’t even wee in peace ❤

Last edited:
  • Haha
Safe to say if eden is home his weight is fine. Yet another bullshit story from Emma no doubt 😴😴😴 it’s probably staged with Andy, bet he’s not asleep it’s all for the gram 😂😂😂😂😂🖕🏼

I mean wear does this women find time to make all this perfect instagram bullshit ?! I have 4 young children and don’t even wee in peace ❤
She’ll be gutted they’ve been discharged 😂 saying through gritted teeth hes nearly at birth weight. How about taking your eyes off your phone Emma and watch your children walking behind you 🙄

“Oh dear the baby’s crying” but she carries on talking to her fking phone! Why does she have to video everything, her daughter has just got out of bed give her some bloody privacy ffs

Last edited:
  • Wow
“Oh dear the baby’s crying” but she carries on talking to her fking phone! Why does she have to video everything, her daughter has just got out of bed give her some bloody privacy ffs
Her older two must listen to her moaning about them all when they’re all in bed, it’s so horrible!

she should take a leaf out of her friend heather (Imperfectlyperfectparent) and put the phone down and delete the app!!

She’ll be gutted they’ve been discharged 😂 saying through gritted teeth hes nearly at birth weight. How about taking your eyes off your phone Emma and watch your children walking behind you 🙄
not nearly dick duck he probably is !! The whole “ nearly “ card leaves open the “ is he ok “ bullshit blah blah blah !! For once Emma just say everything is fine !! Does make me laugh she has alllllllllll these followers And not many likes 😂😂 where are they ?! 😂😂

Her older two must listen to her moaning about them all when they’re all in bed, it’s so horrible!

she should take a leaf out of her friend heather (Imperfectlyperfectparent) and put the phone down and delete the app!!
Had it got that bad that these women have to delete apps so they can put their phones down and focus on their family’s ? Wow what a world we live in 😡 Poor kids

That’s so true (whoever mentioned it above) but with 22k followers or whatever it is this week..why is she only pulling in 1-2k likes per post? Do find that a bit odd. Actually, the more I think about it it’s not. There isn’t much to like unless you love seeing the word ‘empowering or ‘present’ with a sickly orange filter thrown in for good measure! Can’t believe it’s nearly time for thread #2! Can someone witty please come up with a brilliant name for it! 🤣🤣

That’s so true (whoever mentioned it above) but with 22k followers or whatever it is this week..why is she only pulling in 1-2k likes per post? Do find that a bit odd. Actually, the more I think about it it’s not. There isn’t much to like unless you love seeing the word ‘empowering or ‘present’ with a sickly orange filter thrown in for good measure! Can’t believe it’s nearly time for thread #2! Can someone witty please come up with a brilliant name for it! 🤣🤣
I bet there all brought lol more followers the more freebies she gets