Mothering it

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her older two must listen to her moaning about them all when they’re all in bed, it’s so horrible!

she should take a leaf out of her friend heather (Imperfectlyperfectparent) and put the phone down and delete the app!!
Are you Heather?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her older two must listen to her moaning about them all when they’re all in bed, it’s so horrible!

she should take a leaf out of her friend heather (Imperfectlyperfectparent) and put the phone down and delete the app!!
She’s been very quiet these last 24 hours... maybe she has 😂🤣🤞🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Nope it will definitely be for a.......Emma are you ok Emma ? Emma all alright Emma ? Emma I’m really worried Emma ! Blah blah blah 😴😴😴😴😴 hope your ready for the story when she returns 😅😂😂😂😂😝

• Haha
She really is such a snooze fest. I noticed she’s been buying gifts again for insta mums she aspires to be...namely LF5! Wish it was genuine but it’s blatantly a beg for a shout out to pull in more followers!

so today was Edens due date. Do the dates she said originally even add up?

She really is such a snooze fest. I noticed she’s been buying gifts again for insta mums she aspires to be...namely LF5! Wish it was genuine but it’s blatantly a beg for a shout out to pull in more followers!
She makes out they are best mates but I’m sure they barely even know each other. How about treating your own kids and not someone who you really don’t know?! Also yet again moaning about lack of time etc etc . What the actual f**k does she expect with 5 kids including a newborn! Imagine if she actually had to work too.... Jesus give it a rest woman! You wanted this bloody life so suck it up and try and ENJOY your children instead of minding about them 24/7!!!!

Reactions: 6
She makes out they are best mates but I’m sure they barely even know each other. How about treating your own kids and not someone who you really don’t know?! Also yet again moaning about lack of time etc etc . What the actual f**k does she expect with 5 kids including a newborn! Imagine if she actually had to work too.... Jesus give it a rest woman! You wanted this bloody life so suck it up and try and ENJOY your children instead of minding about them 24/7!!!!
I’m not convinced they’ve ever met. I think they had a spa day in the pipeline but that all went to tit. I think Emma would soon realise that she’s not on the same wave length as LF5. Rachel did a story the other day on how she doesn’t do ads or endorsements and doesn’t monetise Instagram because she doesn’t need to. It’s a hobby for her. I bet Emma didn’t know where to look! How embarrassing. I wish these bigger Instagram accounts would pay more attention to who they are interacting with.

Reactions: 5
LF5 brought Emma a gift first a brown blanket with elephants on for Eden she did a shout-out the other day on one of her many walks. When she announced she was pregnant she said she was due beginning of June were now near the end lol I really don’t think she knows herself anymore

Did anybody see how she captured a video of her and the “boys” with music playing in the background and eden was clearly crying trying to eat her scarf ! Get off your phone Emma and sort your newborn baby out never mind instagramming ! She’s so annoying always moaning rolling her eyes and keeps putting a hat on her newborn indoors and in this heat outside !

Did anybody see how she captured a video of her and the “boys” with music playing in the background and eden was clearly crying trying to eat her scarf ! Get off your phone Emma and sort your newborn baby out never mind instagramming ! She’s so annoying always moaning rolling her eyes and keeps putting a hat on her newborn indoors and in this heat outside !
The hat is because she’s copying Sensational Seven.

I’ve noticed he’s always dressed like it’s winter 😳 stupid women !!
She’s trying to copy Sensational Seven I reckon

Oh god she will say anything to get sympathy! “Just caught a glimpse of my wobbly bits” you’ve just had a baby!!!

Oh god she will say anything to get sympathy! “Just caught a glimpse of my wobbly bits” you’ve just had a baby!!!
She's so self conscious of her wobbly bits that she's taken a video of them and broadcasted them to thousands of people. 🙄😂

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Again it’s for the......” oh I wish I looked liked you “
“ Emma your amazing “ “ Emma I’ve had 2 children and don’t look like that “ Blah blah blah !!!! People look how they look, before and after pregnancy 💕 her fishing for attention is gonna piss people off 🤬 on one hand she’s happy with he postpartum body and on the other hand she hates it’s !! duck off head

Here we go.........” you look amazing mama” blah blah blah 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

Again it’s for the......” oh I wish I looked liked you “
“ Emma your amazing “ “ Emma I’ve had 2 children and don’t look like that “ Blah blah blah !!!! People look how they look, before and after pregnancy 💕 her fishing for attention is gonna piss people off 🤬 on one hand she’s happy with he postpartum body and on the other hand she hates it’s !! duck off head

Here we go.........” you look amazing mama” blah blah blah 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴
She said she felt down about her body this morning and now she loves it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry but if I hated my body as much as she did this morning I would certainly not be stood taking photos for the world and there grandmother to see. And then get strangers sharing it on there insta page for complete strangers to look at whilst I’m stood there in my pissing pants!!! Urgh she’s deluded she should stop having kids and sort herself and her life out she’s nuts

Reactions: 4
I hate that "you're incredible mama you're doing an amazing job" stuff
Aye says who Emma because for all you know hun my kid could be in a cupboard whilst I'm tits out in the living room downing a jug of Lambrini ya bleeping weapon.

• Haha