Mothering it

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And suddenly its not waters breaking, its her mucus plug 🤔 also her hair doesn't look real in that pic or is it just me lol.

Reactions: 2
And suddenly its not waters breaking, its her mucus plug 🤔 also her hair doesn't look real in that pic or is it just me lol.
When was this ? Now or 3 weeks ago ?

Get up off the floor you muppet !!!!

Also how is she empowering pregnant women to wear a pad 😂😂😂 fml this women is unreal !!!! Who gives a tit what pads you wear !!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She is just so unreal and unpalatable!! What audience is trying to empower?! Mums who compare themselves to her stay at home, get her nails, lashes, lips and god knows what else done while the majority have to juggle having a job and looking after their children without a rich husband? She really doesn't know how good she has got it but STILL find stuff to moan about, jesus!!

Reactions: 1
Like R has had her date booked for a while, imagine if E has wangled it for the same date.
Could you imagine lol wouldn’t surprise me if Emma has even tried to get into the same hospital and the room next door 🤣🤣
Also can’t believe the princess is now doing add for sanitary products and letting us all know what our vaginas get up to. How embarrassing 🙈

I’m insulted that she thinks that all women are embarrassed or ashamed by discharge and by her talking about it what a better place it will be !!

Reactions: 5
I mean I've had some pretty low points in my life, some days I literally didn't know where my next meal would come from. But at no point would anybody have convinced me to advertise a fanny pad for "discharge dampness"

I also don't believe for a second that anybody has watched that story with discharge and dampness and thought "that's it! I feel so empowered. I'm off to buy some Always"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m insulted that she thinks that all women are embarrassed or ashamed by discharge and by her talking about it what a better place it will be !!
She also had to post the half naked pics to her stories.... urgh... I am see he or body more than my own these days...

She’s proud of her vaginal discharge? What the actual duck, also pregnancy discharge should not smell bad so no need for odour protection pads

I still can’t believe she took down that comment. We should track her down and get her to send it again 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🖕🏼

Exactly that !!!!! My thought exactly

There’s probably women that follow her who have had vaginal discharge longer than she’s been on this planet, she wants to empower women and to let them kno it’s ok it’s normal.yes we get that it’s normal just some women find it quite personal and don’t like to talk about there vaginal discharge over social media. The fact she does is not normal I mean what else you gunna share with us if you can share that 😳 the silly little girl must think she’s going to change this and make it normal 😂

She also had to post the half naked pics to her stories.... urgh... I am see he or body more than my own these days...
Yes I don’t get what always sanitary products have to do with her sat half naked on her bedroom floor cradling her little bump

What is frustrating is that Always have paid her and SurreyMama to do this ad. Right, ladies, we know we need pads. But sometimes you have to take the panty liners out the shopping basket to pay for something else. For so many women, party liners and sanitary products are a luxury. These massive complaint have paid two women who can easily afford these products. Also, Always are THE worst brand for causing thrush. I’ve always found Bodyform better and even the supermarket own brand.
I thought she couldn’t sit on the floor anymore??
And yes, looks like a wig.

Reactions: 1
She is just so unreal and unpalatable!! What audience is trying to empower?! Mums who compare themselves to her stay at home, get her nails, lashes, lips and god knows what else done while the majority have to juggle having a job and looking after their children without a rich husband? She really doesn't know how good she has got it but STILL find stuff to moan about, jesus!!
But is her husband actually rich though? Maybe he owns a business who knows but their outgoings must be huge not leaving much disposable, she has previously questioned if the mortgage is going to get paid a few months ago, cars on finance, paying for 4 kids and he has to provide for two the are not his!! She has no shame!! The house looks really neglected and bare, windows appear to need replaced as it looks like some are only single pane ( I could be wrong just my observation) I honestly dont think her husband is as well off as she likes to think, to be honest he looks quiet frazzled and stressed, maybe emma you should birth this baby get back to work and relieve your husband a bit! If anyone has alot on his plate its him!!

Reactions: 8
That women who commented and had it removed has also shared in her insta stories! And shared another comment someone else left on Emma’s 👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's kinda irrelevant because she is talking about mucus after birth BUT in regards to periods I now use moon cups which are tricky to first get the hang of then are so amazing as it saves on money for tampons and you dont get the horrible chaif and have to change them every wee! This isnt an ad but will save all you ladies money and chemicals :)

That women who commented and had it removed has also shared in her insta stories! And shared another comment someone else left on Emma’s 👏🏻
Omg yes!! Just started following her- such a hero!!

It’s probably not discharge she’s got either, she’s a walking infection. Baby’s aren’t meant to stay in your womb if your waters have gone my love.