Mothering it

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
16th may she was bumping into 35 weeks what's the date today anyone know 🤣🤣 I can't even work it out

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Unless there is a medical problem with baby ( which I think we all would know if there was ) that baby is staying put until it’s ready. Yeah she has small babies but unless the placenta is failing then there would be no reason to get baby out. Certainly wouldn’t have a date unless booked for a section. She’s so full of tit and has no idea. Sad little twit

She’s due the middle of June isn’t she ?

She’s certainly empowered my laughing gene 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

In fact does she even know anymore ? 😝

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought her moustache was pigmentation due to skin changes during pregnancy (which obviously can’t be helped) as I don’t really know anything about fillers. But how horrific if it’s from fillers 🤣 Surely defeats the point in getting them?! As you get them to make your lips look in your opinion ‘better’ but then end up with a moustache 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought her moustache was pigmentation due to skin changes during pregnancy (which obviously can’t be helped) as I don’t really know anything about fillers. But how horrific if it’s from fillers 🤣 Surely defeats the point in getting them?! As you get them to make your lips look in your opinion ‘better’ but then end up with a moustache 🤦🏼‍♀️
The dark shadow is pigmentation and I think she mentioned on her last pregnancy that it gets worse when she’s pregnant due to hormones? Can’t be helped and it’s not her fault I guess. But the ‘filler moustache’ is a case of having too much filler and losing definition in the top lip. The filler sits higher than it should and I’ve noticed it this year on Emma. There’s no chance she’s only had filler once unless she had a whole 5ml pumped in 😂 sadly, most people who start playing around with their faces never know when to stop and end up looking like strangers to how they once were IMO

Reactions: 1
Congratulations ladies 😍 I hope you are taking lots of advice and feeling empowered by Emma 🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣phahahahaha not !!! 🤪😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
90959380-75E1-4B8F-AF35-ED03CDD299B7.jpeg

definitely a filler task,I noticed it ages ago. Look at the lumps above her lip line. It's where the filer has migrated upwards out of her lip. No way she she has as little filler as she says.... this needs to be dissolved. She has a shelf on herupper lip

Empowering women? Fake eyebrows, fake lashes, fake lips, fake nails...what’s empowering about any of that?

Hahahaha I'm actually laughing out loud at the craziness of that 😂 seriously is she for real? Blocking unfollowers???? Not normal behaviour haha

Reactions: 1
How many weeks is she saying now ? I actually think she needs to go back to school to learn how to count !!!!

Hahahaha I'm actually laughing out loud at the craziness of that 😂 seriously is she for real? Blocking unfollowers???? Not normal behaviour haha
She’s a sad sad twit !!! Giving birth in weeks,days,minutes,seconds who knows ?!! And all she’s worried about is instagram !! Wow !!! She’s worried someone will put her again and make her look like a bigger tit then she already is !!!

Pull her again

Here she is lying about her weeks again... bullshitting narcissistic twit!!
She is actually nuts !!!!! Why does she get so driven by an early baby 😳 its weird and so not right !!! If your putting instagram fame before the health of your baby you need help !!!!

Last edited:
The way she has talked about Eliza being prem in the past I was really convinced that she was born around 30 weeks from the way Emma spoke about everything. I was just looking back and she was 5 weeks early.

Which of the other kids has she claimed to have been prem? I assume it was either Eva or Isabella.
I’ve been following from before Ezra was born and think she carried to term.

She’s definitely 37/38 weeks this week based on the hashtags under some of her photos over the last 3/4 months.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Her recent comment on Heather's about being sexually abused as a child.
I don't think she's ever really said what happened - more that her Mum wasn't nice to her. As her Dad lives with her now I do feel like she exaggerates her childhood and she had her Mum stay at Christmas was it?
Awful if she did go through that (my friend did, and she still struggles with it alot as an adult) but as Emma lies constantly hard to know what to believe.

Attachments

Reactions: 2