Mothering it

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t believe she’s suffered like Heather at all. If a bloke wrote ‘it’s hard walking around with this big dick all day’, her response would be along the lines of, ‘this resonates with me, I know how you feel, thank you for sharing something that I too can relate too’

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Agree, she’s billy bullshitter !! She cried wolf too many times for people to believe her bullshit !! If she was it’s terrible, not child should suffer like that but again I feel it’s all for attention the whole “ woe me “ “ my childhood was worse then everyone else’s “ well guess what head it wasn’t !!!! I’m sure yours could have been better and it could have been worse !!! Much like everyone’s !!!! Why is her dad living there if he was so terrible ?! Also why let your children be around your dad ( and mum ) If they were so terrible to you ?!! You wouldn’t !!! You would protect them from people like that !! Like millions of people do !!! Yet again making someone else’s story about her !!! duck off

Reactions: 6
Why has it taken 9 days before her baby is here for her to want to spend time with her children and do all the lovely family country walks lol

Reactions: 6
Time spent one to one with her smalls is so precious that she's spent the walk taking videos of herself clutching her bump for the gram. 😂

The way she CONSTANTLY strokes and shifts her clothing around her bump makes me irrationally angry. Find hold your bump when preggo but theres no need to contour your ducking dress around it and pout into a camera every 6 seconds. 🤢

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel for any of her followers who are struggling to get pregnant it’s like a kick in the teeth tho those who can’t. Moving her clothes around her small bump “woh look at me I’m pregnant” like we can forget women! She said at the beginning she doesn’t have to try it just happens. One of her kids it only took once 😷 TMI

Reactions: 3
Again probably full of tit !!! We wouldn’t know if it’s the 1st /2nd/3rd or 100th time ! Who gives a tit Emma !!! She wants you to believe it was the 1st time !! And yet again head lots of people conceive the 1st/2nd/3rd/4th/100th/800th time ! Your right people can struggle getting pregnant and you get no “ conception points “ so once again Emma duck off !!!

Her recent comment on Heather's about being sexually abused as a child.
I don't think she's ever really said what happened - more that her Mum wasn't nice to her. As her Dad lives with her now I do feel like she exaggerates her childhood and she had her Mum stay at Christmas was it?
Awful if she did go through that (my friend did, and she still struggles with it alot as an adult) but as Emma lies constantly hard to know what to believe.
I mean if she has had a traumatic childhood that’s awful but I’m inclined to think this too is dramatised and blown up to draw attention ... if she has suffered abuse clearly that’s awful but she is very vague and almost wants people to ask questions about it for attention 🤷🏻‍♀️

like we can forget women!
Exactly 🤣🤣 all the miserable prick does is talk about how hard and tiring and tit being pregnant and parenting is. Yes there are hard days but it's also bloody wonderful and exciting and lovely, too! Feel sorry for FTMs who follow her genuinely thinking that's all parenting is 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I feel for any of her followers who are struggling to get pregnant it’s like a kick in the teeth tho those who can’t. Moving her clothes around her small bump “woh look at me I’m pregnant” like we can forget women! She said at the beginning she doesn’t have to try it just happens. One of her kids it only took once 😷 TMI
🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️ 1 year and counting...

Also, she actually said a few months ago that ALL her children were one time only conceptions. Like it’s something to brag about

How will she know? Does she look at everyone who views her stories and if they don’t follow her she blocks them?!?! If so she has waaaaaayyyy to much time on her hands 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️😂
she'll use a instagram followers app and see who unfollows etc

• Haha
She likely has suffered abuse while younger, although whether to the extent she makes out, I don't know. Narcissism is one of the consequences of abuse as a child.
There is no denying she has many narcissistic tendencies which is more then likely as a result of that abuse. Not that it excuses her behaviour at all!

So basically she’s at either 39 or 40 weeks today and going in for her sweep! 🙄 She needs to learn to count

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I bet she’s tried her hardest to match dates with Luxefamily5. Not only is R her rock but they can have twin babies too.

Reactions: 1
I bet she’s tried her hardest to match dates with Luxefamily5. Not only is R her rock but they can have twin babies too.
They’ve both got the same amount of days to go lol Rachel said the other day 9 days to go which is why she was switching off to be with her family lol Emma hasn’t done that bit yet 😂

Reactions: 1
They’ve both got the same amount of days to go lol Rachel said the other day 9 days to go which is why she was switching off to be with her family lol Emma hasn’t done that bit yet 😂
Like R has had her date booked for a while, imagine if E has wangled it for the same date.

• Haha