Mothering it

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who reckons she knows exactly when baby is coming because it’s booked in and is quiet now to surprise us with the arrival? Or do you think we will get a full documentary on the birth?
I think she has been reading on here and will keep it all quiet....she knows everyone is on to her with her lies. She will be term now ( to her disappointment) they may induce her if baby is measuring small and I would imagine if she is induced at 37 weeks this will be the reason why! Although no doubt there will be some elaborate story rather than the standard baby measuring small...which many babys do and many mums will get induced at term for this. Its quiet clear now that her waters did not break as she would most definately have delivered baby by now, she has shown how much of a lying narcissistic woman she truly is!

Reactions: 9
She’s 100% been reading this as she’s subtly responded to most things on here. She’s prob conjuring up some elaborate attention seeking drama.

Reactions: 6
The silly girl has got to be careful what she wishes for ! She’s so desperate for this premature baby to get all the attention she so desperately craves. Term babies can be just as poorly. Makes me mad that this women makes up this tit when there are so many women out there that really are struggling with and do have poorly babies 🤬 I don’t know why she has this obsession over neonatal care, get the duck over it you sad little twit !!! She such an attention seeking twit !!!!

The thing is when you have a baby in neonatal, the last thing you wanna do is instagram it, it doesn’t matter if your baby is in for 1 hour or 1 month it’s not competition !! That’s your and your families business not the worlds and your fake instagram friends. Everything is a competition for attention, sympathy 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴 the list yet again is endless !!!! I’m waiting for the breastfeeding bullshit as yet again she will be the only one in the world feeding a baby with other children running around 🤣 I hope your all ready for it 🤣🤣🤣🤣 rant over ( for now ) 😅🤣🤣🤣🤣

No take that back she will be “ empowering the modern mother “ and reminding everyone its ok not to breastfeed and not to judge yourself and be happy and just you, your baby will love you whatever blah blah blah 😴😴😴😴 I dont know how I lived without her advice for so long !! How did any of us ? It’s been boob or bottle many years before you came along head !! 🖕🏼

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The silly girl has got to be careful what she wishes for ! She’s so desperate for this premature baby to get all the attention she so desperately craves. Term babies can be just as poorly. Makes me mad that this women makes up this tit when there are so many women out there that really are struggling with and do have poorly babies 🤬 I don’t know why she has this obsession over neonatal care, get the duck over it you sad little twit !!! She such an attention seeking twit !!!!

The thing is when you have a baby in neonatal, the last thing you wanna do is instagram it, it doesn’t matter if your baby is in for 1 hour or 1 month it’s not competition !! That’s your and your families business not the worlds and your fake instagram friends. Everything is a competition for attention, sympathy 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴 the list yet again is endless !!!! I’m waiting for the breastfeeding bullshit as yet again she will be the only one in the world feeding a baby with other children running around 🤣 I hope your all ready for it 🤣🤣🤣🤣 rant over ( for now ) 😅🤣🤣🤣🤣

No take that back she will be “ empowering the modern mother “ and reminding everyone its ok not to breastfeed and not to judge yourself and be happy and just you, your baby will love you whatever blah blah blah 😴😴😴😴 I dont know how I lived without her advice for so long !! How did any of us ? It’s been boob or bottle many years before you came along head !! 🖕🏼
Oh the breastfeeding stories EVERY single story with Ezra was of her feeding and getting attention from that some stories she’d cry and put captions up of how hard it has been tongue tie with him too it was a bit much tbh she was most definitely shoving it in people’s faces how breast is best blah blah just make those mums who can’t and struggles and had no choice to bottle feed feel like tit Emma because your so empowering

Reactions: 1

I unfollowed her a few days ago as itll be all about the next struggles ie breastfeeding, bla bla bla.....I'm not dissing breastfeeding at all as I breastfed and bottle fed but your right itll be constant moaning about that next 🙄 just get on with it like every other woman does for goodness sake.....dont get me wrong we are aloud bad days but with her the bar days are every day which is why I unfollowed as I find her draining to watch, and no doubt after baby comes the proper doom and gloom I've just had a baby posts I'm taking my time to recover, not pushing myself to get back to normal will start, of course she wont want to get back to normal too fast otherwise how will her narcissistic personality get all the attention since this is her last baby...she will want to stretch it out for as long as possible. No emma you do not empower at all you constantly moan....and drain the life out anyone who watches....its just too much!

Reactions: 7
I genuinely didn’t think you could breast feed when you have had implants! But thinking about it, I’m sure she had them put in before she had Eliza! So obviously you can! Let that be the ONLY thing I’ve learnt from Emma’s Instagram. Hardly empowering 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I genuinely didn’t think you could breast feed when you have had implants! But thinking about it, I’m sure she had them put in before she had Eliza! So obviously you can! Let that be the ONLY thing I’ve learnt from Emma’s Instagram. Hardly empowering 🤨
You're not supposed to have lip fillers whilst pregnant or breastfeeding and based on when her lips have suddenly looked much bigger she almost certainly did.

Reactions: 2
I unfollowed her a few days ago as itll be all about the next struggles ie breastfeeding, bla bla bla.....I'm not dissing breastfeeding at all as I breastfed and bottle fed but your right itll be constant moaning about that next 🙄 just get on with it like every other woman does for goodness sake.....dont get me wrong we are aloud bad days but with her the bar days are every day which is why I unfollowed as I find her draining to watch, and no doubt after baby comes the proper doom and gloom I've just had a baby posts I'm taking my time to recover, not pushing myself to get back to normal will start, of course she wont want to get back to normal too fast otherwise how will her narcissistic personality get all the attention since this is her last baby...she will want to stretch it out for as long as possible. No emma you do not empower at all you constantly moan....and drain the life out anyone who watches....its just too much!

Totally agree. I’m glad everyone is seeing through her lies and bullsh*t . She’s so self indulgent and self obsessed forever ‘living in the moment ‘ and being ‘present’ ON SOCIAL MEDIA. She’s the biggest attention seeker ever .. she’s boring and her stories and draining. I unfollowed her a while ago but nip on every now and again on the off chance she’s changed her narcassistic ways... but nope.

She needs to be very careful what she wishes for and lies about, she will come a cropper one day!

I didn’t know she had implants!

I didn’t know she had implants!
100%. I don’t know if she’s ever openly admitted it but one day they suddenly appeared from nowhere! And when she isn’t pregnant and has posted bikini photos on holiday etc, they quite pert and round for her particular frame. Trying to write that as politely as I can. I’m all for body enhancements by the way! But if it was me, I probably would have sorted my boobs out when I was finished having children! As they will change with each pregnancy and the end result might not be desirable!

You're not supposed to have lip fillers whilst pregnant or breastfeeding and based on when her lips have suddenly looked much bigger she almost certainly did.
Speaking of lip fillers. Has anyone been following Emma for a few years or ever bothered to scroll to really old photos? I can’t get over how tiny her mouth/lips were! She’s had a lot of filler IMO to achieve such a difference in shape and size! She seems to have always gone for the bold/dark eyebrow too which is fine but I can’t get over how different she looks!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
100%. I don’t know if she’s ever openly admitted it but one day they suddenly appeared from nowhere! And when she isn’t pregnant and has posted bikini photos on holiday etc, they quite pert and round for her particular frame. Trying to write that as politely as I can. I’m all for body enhancements by the way! But if it was me, I probably would have sorted my boobs out when I was finished having children! As they will change with each pregnancy and the end result might not be desirable!

And it’s definitely showing right now all the beauty salons are closed 🙈
Speaking of lip fillers. Has anyone been following Emma for a few years or ever bothered to scroll to really old photos? I can’t get over how tiny her mouth/lips were! She’s had a lot of filler IMO to achieve such a difference in shape and size! She seems to have always gone for the bold/dark eyebrow too which is fine but I can’t get over how different she looks!

Reactions: 1
I’m sure she will treat herself to a new pair of lips when she’s given birth! I’m sure after Eliza she admitted she treated herself to some lip filler! I think she needs to give it a rest. From her bare faced selfies she seems to be getting what they call a lip moustache where the filler is sitting above the natural lip line. Not a good look...it popped up on my feed the other day and I actually know a few people that have this and now I know why!!

Attachments

I’m sure she will treat herself to a new pair of lips when she’s given birth! I’m sure after Eliza she admitted she treated herself to some lip filler! I think she needs to give it a rest. From her bare faced selfies she seems to be getting what they call a lip moustache where the filler is sitting above the natural lip line. Not a good look...it popped up on my feed the other day and I actually know a few people that have this and now I know why!!
Yes she definitely has the moustache where the filler has moved.

I'm sure she said she's had it once years ago. Which is not at all true if you look at her old pictures.

• Haha
But she has dates 🙄 how has she jumped to 37 weeks when she said she was bumping into 35 last week and has single figures to go ...

She’s full of tit !!! Another competition that she carries small babies 😴🥱🥱🥱 well guess what head ! Millions and millions and millions of women do so put that in your twatty pipe and smoke it !!!

Reactions: 5