Mothering it

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s definitely more for the baby’s but I wonder if it’s because she’s had them with Andy and there that family unit when it’s just them. Really sad to even think it but it’s what I think. There the ones who get her work, there the ones who people message her about how does she do it with two Young ones it’s them she can dress up nicely and tag companies

Reactions: 4
She’s definitely more for the baby’s but I wonder if it’s because she’s had them with Andy and there that family unit when it’s just them. Really sad to even think it but it’s what I think. There the ones who get her work, there the ones who people message her about how does she do it with two Young ones it’s them she can dress up nicely and tag companies
I totally agree with you. My mum was like this too when she went on to remarry and have other children with her new husband.

Reactions: 3
Have you seen her friend Zoe’s birthday message to her? She called her the English kim kardashian 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
This birthday has been the best birthday she’s had apart from when Andy took her on holiday and proposed 😂 oh please women you try and convince yourself that. No sign of baby or contractions today or hospital visits just being present today. Your deep down absolutely gutted Andys not been able to whisk you off somewhere luxurious and expensive and wait on u hand and foot because he soon bloody escaped when you walked back home. For someone who would be high risk waters braking, strep b and who has premie baby’s I can’t believe u we’re walking around Devon and on the beach 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Aw I've had such a laugh at this narcissistic twit over the last few weeks. When I saw she was in hospital I felt a bit bad for her as honesty wouldn't wish an early labour on anyone, but started getting very suspicious when she said she was sent home and the amount of exercise she has been doing going on loads of walks etc. She clearly thought she was going to convince those midwives thaT she needed to be induced so really played on the oh so painful braxton hicks and broken waters. How silly would you be to lie about something you don't even know or understand. Waters break, you don't get sent away home and told to keep going for three weeks. Just nonsense. Poor ickle Emma did the sensible midwives and machines see through all your nonsense and lies?

these insta mums are just getting worse and worse. It's a competition to them...who really has the worst life. Just attention seeking behaviour. Complete narcissists who want to be loved and admired. It's sad really!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I couldn’t believe she went to the beach?? And all her insta friends sending her gifts

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Aw I've had such a laugh at this narcissistic twit over the last few weeks. When I saw she was in hospital I felt a bit bad for her as honesty wouldn't wish an early labour on anyone, but started getting very suspicious when she said she was sent home and the amount of exercise she has been doing going on loads of walks etc. She clearly thought she was going to convince those midwives thaT she needed to be induced so really played on the oh so painful braxton hicks and broken waters. How silly would you be to lie about something you don't even know or understand. Waters break, you don't get sent away home and told to keep going for three weeks. Just nonsense. Poor ickle Emma did the sensible midwives and machines see through all your nonsense and lies?

these insta mums are just getting worse and worse. It's a competition to them...who really has the worst life. Just attention seeking behaviour. Complete narcissists who want to be loved and admired. It's sad really!
Summed up perfectly! I cannot believe the way she has gone on, she knows having a prem baby would get her more attention, what an existence!

She had her message thing on the bottom of her stories when she was I hospital lapping up the attention she comes home someone calls her out and she turns the commenting off 😂 then she’s hardly done stories just living in the moment. It’s really because she’s been caught out so has nothing to tell us now just crappy bright orange videos 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 4

We’re not all bad ;) I’m an insta mum with over 30k followers and I see straight through this idiot 😅

Reactions: 11
We’re not all bad ;) I’m an insta mum with over 30k followers and I see straight through this idiot 😅
I agree. I follow loads and non are as attention seeking. Even lots of the ones close to her are so nice. Wonder if I follow you

• Haha
I can’t get over how much she loves herself it’s cringey all dolled up rubbing your bump

Reactions: 3
I can’t get over how much she loves herself it’s cringey all dolled up rubbing your bump
It just bugs me she finds the need to tell everyone she’s ‘switching off’ ... just enjoy your day and put your bloody phone down without an announcement.

How long do we reckon it is before she posts a few stories today? 😂

Would you not use your influence to call her out?
Haha, no I keep to myself on there! Can’t stand the fakeness 😂

What makes me laugh is they never show the reality of having 4 😅😂 you trying to have a poo whilst breastfeeding the baby, your 3 year old wants his bum wipeing after trying to do it himself spreading poo on the seat and anything else hes grabbed in the meantime whilst trying to find you , the 5 year old wants you to type something in his iPad and the eldest one wants a yoghurt from the top of the fridge.That makes you very present you stupid twit !!! 🖕🏼

If you have time to be on your phone all day and tell the world ( who let’s be fair don’t give a tit ) your obviously not doing it right 🖕🏼😉

What makes me laugh is they never show the reality of having 4 😅😂 you trying to have a poo whilst breastfeeding the baby, your 3 year old wants his bum wipeing after trying to do it himself spreading poo on the seat and anything else hes grabbed in the meantime whilst trying to find you , the 5 year old wants you to type something in his iPad and the eldest one wants a yoghurt from the top of the fridge.That makes you very present you stupid twit !!! 🖕🏼

If you have time to be on your phone all day and tell the world ( who let’s be fair don’t give a tit ) your obviously not doing it right 🖕🏼😉
Come on guys, that’s why her dad lives with them! He’s on hand to do the nitty gritty stuff whilst she gets herself looking insta worthy. Then she takes over for the lovely picturesque walks, the picnics in the garden. Oh la de da!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who reckons she knows exactly when baby is coming because it’s booked in and is quiet now to surprise us with the arrival? Or do you think we will get a full documentary on the birth?

Reactions: 7
Hmmmmmmm I don’t see why baby will be booked in if it’s cooking away nicely 🤔 mind you that lying women will make up some bullshit. I think she’s classed as term now so that will piss on her chips 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I think she’s quiet because she was pulled on her lies with dates etc. No way out of that really 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Who reckons she knows exactly when baby is coming because it’s booked in and is quiet now to surprise us with the arrival? Or do you think we will get a full documentary on the birth?
That really would not surprise me ya know also do they induce you with group b strep? Has she even got group b strep? I just don’t know anymore with her

Reactions: 1