Mothering it

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow! 🤣🤣 says it all really doesn’t it!

Why does she talk about the 4 children she currently has as if they are the biggest inconvenience to her life?! I’m pretty sure she chose to get knocked up every time; if not someone please tell her about birth control!

Reactions: 3
Oh my god who posted that I am desperate to see the comments 😂

Reactions: 5
The accounts gone already, their was a insta story also. I know luxe family commented & said let’s be kind. Also Emma saw it & blocked & that a couple of mum bloggers tagged saw it. You could tell today she knows people are on to her & are calling her out for it.

Reactions: 4
The accounts gone already, their was a insta story also. I know luxe family commented & said let’s be kind. Also Emma saw it & blocked & that a couple of mum bloggers tagged saw it. You could tell today she knows people are on to her & are calling her out for it.
Good I hope she feels like tit not all your followers are sheep and your not empowering all the women who follow you. I bet half of her following are in it to watch her bull shite and laugh at her. She’s full of herself that women

Reactions: 3
Luxe family comment.....let's be kind 🙈 clearly she is like wtf too although she cant be seen to be calling her out!!

Reactions: 4
Is she to embarrassed to come on an do her pointless talking stories 🤣

Reactions: 5
I tried to find that post and user but could not find either. I wanted to like & share it but cant. Fair play to whoever made it!

Do we think the post has now been deleted? Tbh Emma has dug herself a massive hole, what stopped her from being a genuine, natural and likeable account from the beginning? Nothing. She chose to be fake from the outset

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I tried to find that post and user but could not find either. I wanted to like & share it but cant. Fair play to whoever made it!

Do we think the post has now been deleted? Tbh Emma has dug herself a massive hole, what stopped her from being a genuine, natural and likeable account from the beginning? Nothing. She chose to be fake from the outset
Surely it's only a matter of time before more people start calling her out. Jade (mother of all adventures) called her out for blatant copying last year too. Although lots of the big accounts still stuck behind Emma at the time.

Reactions: 2
Surely it's only a matter of time before more people start calling her out. Jade (mother of all adventures) called her out for blatant copying last year too. Although lots of the big accounts still stuck behind Emma at the time.
Oh I follow jade and must of missed that. Can you remember what’s she said? She has been full of lies and least bit relatable since her following got bigger bullshitting her way through Instagram to get all the big accounts attention and companies for freebies and money to work with them. Mind you it’s a bit like most big accounts I suppose all a load of crap lol

Oh I follow jade and must of missed that. Can you remember what’s she said? She has been full of lies and least bit relatable since her following got bigger bullshitting her way through Instagram to get all the big accounts attention and companies for freebies and money to work with them. Mind you it’s a bit like most big accounts I suppose all a load of crap lol
I can't remember exactly but along the lines of an account has been copying her pictures and captions for months, even the orangey theme that they all seem to love. She did a few story rants about it. It was blatant it was talking about Emma, my friend actually messaged Jade asking who and she told her too, so not like she wasn't sharing who she was talking about. At the time there was loads of similar content on Emma's usually a couple of days after Jade had posted something.

It happened again the other day around the time Emma lied about her waters & strep b! Jade did a story saying ask me anything about pre term labours & was talking about strep b also! Jade saw the story calling out Emma & she doesn't follow her anymore! I’m pretty sure Jade used to follow Emma until she realised how much of a liar & a copy cat she is! I think People are starting to see straight through her & she knows that she’s gone quite on her stories. You could tell yesterday she was rattled by it!

Reactions: 1
It happened again the other day around the time Emma lied about her waters & strep b! Jade did a story saying ask me anything about pre term labours & was talking about strep b also! Jade saw the story calling out Emma & she doesn't follow her anymore! I’m pretty sure Jade used to follow Emma until she realised how much of a liar & a copy cat she is! I think People are starting to see straight through her & she knows that she’s gone quite on her stories. You could tell yesterday she was rattled by it!
Oh really! It's creepy to want to be like someone so much you copy everything they post

I can't remember exactly but along the lines of an account has been copying her pictures and captions for months, even the orangey theme that they all seem to love. She did a few story rants about it. It was blatant it was talking about Emma, my friend actually messaged Jade asking who and she told her too, so not like she wasn't sharing who she was talking about. At the time there was loads of similar content on Emma's usually a couple of days after Jade had posted something.
When Emma puts a post up she has her picture and then has a title then leaves a huuuuuge gap then writes what ever she needs to just like jade does I did notice that. Her style of clothing is almost the same too at the beginning she was modern and “down with the kids” since she’s trying to grow her page she’s turned into a 60yr old women with her fashion and moaning she sounds like my nan whoes nearly 80 😂 Emma’s bloody 27 for god sake

• Haha
The fact that she lets her boy go to bed with a bottle in bed in a massive chocking hazard and his teeth should be brushed after the milk!