Mothering it

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happens if your waters break early? Do they try and keep baby in, wouldn't that be an infection risk?
Yeah they’ll probably give steroids for the lungs, but if her waters have gone there’s probably not much they can do but prepare for birth!

Does she have to look around and sigh or take a deep breath all the time between every word or sentence, I’m sure you don’t have conversations with friends or family like that, it seems everything has to be spoken in such slow motion

Reactions: 7
Why is she using a birthing ball when they are trying to make sure the baby doesn’t get delivered early?

Reactions: 4
Honestly, the woman has no shame. Imagine being admitted to hospital, possibly having your baby early. Yet STILL all you can bleeping do is pout and talk into your phone?! I just can’t quite believe it. The last thing I would feel like doing would be trying to slap on a smile and post a load of stories. I would be a nervous wreck. But she seems to enjoy it, she’s loving the sympathy messages I bet. Goes without saying hope the baby is ok, but it really isn’t any of our business what’s going on at the hospital and I hate that these people feel the need to document every second of such private/intimate moments of their lives.

Reactions: 10
the dates just aren’t making sense. Do you reckon she was actually pregnant in October when she posted the baby loss and then couldn’t share she was pregnant. She didn’t announce pregnancy till Christmas Eve. She doesn’t seem worried about this baby coming early...maybe because it’s not

Honestly, the woman has no shame. Imagine being admitted to hospital, possibly having your baby early. Yet STILL all you can bleeping do is pout and talk into your phone?! I just can’t quite believe it. The last thing I would feel like doing would be trying to slap on a smile and post a load of stories. I would be a nervous wreck. But she seems to enjoy it, she’s loving the sympathy messages I bet. Goes without saying hope the baby is ok, but it really isn’t any of our business what’s going on at the hospital and I hate that these people feel the need to document every second of such private/intimate moments of their lives.
I’m just wondering if she knows the baby is coming soon because it’s due soon. If the baby is coming anytime in May she conceived in September which means she was pregnant when she did the baby loss posts.

Reactions: 3
the dates just aren’t making sense. Do you reckon she was actually pregnant in October when she posted the baby loss and then couldn’t share she was pregnant. She didn’t announce pregnancy till Christmas Eve. She doesn’t seem worried about this baby coming early...maybe because it’s not

I’m just wondering if she knows the baby is coming soon because it’s due soon. If the baby is coming anytime in May she conceived in September which means she was pregnant when she did the baby loss posts.
She was around 3-4 months pregnant when she announced at Christmas. Closer to 4 months than 3.

Reactions: 1
She was around 3-4 months pregnant when she announced at Christmas. Closer to 4 months than 3.
So she was pregnant in October when she did the baby loss posts? That’s so insensitive to women who aren’t able to conceive. I’m sorry, but I don’t believe this is a rainbow baby at all.

She said last night about holding on for another 3 weeks, I wonder if that takes her to 37 or 40 weeks 🤔
I thought that if your waters had gone you had to either go into Labour naturally within 24 hours or be induced due to risk of infection not keep the baby in for a few more weeks? My friends waters went at 34 weeks and delivered within 2 days?

I thought that if your waters had gone you had to either go into Labour naturally within 24 hours or be induced due to risk of infection not keep the baby in for a few more weeks? My friends waters went at 34 weeks and delivered within 2 days?
My waters went (I was term) but when I didn't go into labour I was induced at about 36 hours due to infection risk

And most probably why she couldn’t remember how many weeks she was. She can’t remember what she told us to actually how many weeks she really is.

Reactions: 2
I'm sorry but I'm finding her hospital posts very inappropriate. Why is she feeling the absolutely need to share such a personal experience with total strangers? She's going on as if her baby is going to be the earliest baby ever delivered. My friend had her baby at 30 weeks ffs, and never flared it all over Facebook! Shes made my blood boil today. Obviously I hope all is well with her baby and now that she's in the best place can't she just rest and stop all the obsessive posting?

It wouldn't hurt for her to wait until the baby is here and then when she's had a couple of days to settle and let her family meet the baby, then post and explain everything and how thankful she is to the staff? There is no urgency for us to know all of this

Reactions: 4
I'm sorry but I'm finding her hospital posts very inappropriate. Why is she feeling the absolutely need to share such a personal experience with total strangers? She's going on as if her baby is going to be the earliest baby ever delivered. My friend had her baby at 30 weeks ffs, and never flared it all over Facebook! Shes made my blood boil today. Obviously I hope all is well with her baby and now that she's in the best place can't she just rest and stop all the obsessive posting?
The bath surrounded by lights and candles. Hmmm, seems a lovely gesture on the NHS’ part but if only they realised they are giving an absolute princess the attention she craves and desires! IMO, if we didn’t know she was at the hospital, she may as well be at a bloody spa weekend. Can’t believe how thrilled she seems to be at all this drama and the social media content it has created!! 🤬🤬

Reactions: 6
And she’s kept her message box open on her stories. If that’s not fishing for people to message her I don’t know what is. Focus on keeping baby safe and yourself rested (if she can get anymore rested)

Reactions: 5
So unexpected yet she’s banged on since day one about having her kids early, bore off! It’s like she over does it on purpose! Really hope that baby is okay!!!
I hope all ok with her and baby......although I definately dont agree that she over does anything! She has spent the entire pregnancy on her bum either in bed or on the sofa lol

I hope all ok with her and baby......although I definately dont agree that she over does anything! She has spent the entire pregnancy on her bum either in bed or on the sofa lol
It’s probably why it is coming early as she bloody got up to go to midwifes

• Haha
Reactions: 5