Mother Pukka - Anna Whitehouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have got my HRT!!! Still can’t do a spoiler though but give it a couple of weeks snd I’ll have the oestrogen fuelled brain clarity to set up a new government never mind a spoiler.
Oooooh fabulous! 🤞🏻Hope it works as well for you as it did for me. Give it time it doesn’t work over night and they may have your dose wrong. Oh I’m so excited for ya 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Reactions: 1
Oooooh fabulous! 🤞🏻Hope it works as well for you as it did for me. Give it time it doesn’t work over night and they may have your dose wrong. Oh I’m so excited for ya 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
How long before you noticed a difference? I’m really excited about not being a nutter. Will the oestrogan make me want to support and nurture Anna? Will I start giving her the thumbs up when she does an overwhelm post? I’ll still be a cnut won’t I? Just a less sweaty angry one?

When I start a rave thread on her you’ll know it’s time for me to lower the dose.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You will first find the power within you to write a book with your partner about dark things, like that day when you woke up and there was no coffee and the time you accidentally picked up the dark chocolate digestives rather than milk chocolate. You’ll find courage to confront your demons, the lost sock 🧦 in the laundry and then you’ll throw a party for all your best Tattle mates and maybe write another novel - hashtagging the duck out of life. You’ll throw a party at an exclusive London venue for your pet rabbits 3.5 birthday with all your white middle class mates. You will be renewed 🙏🏼🙌 praise the lord for your PR girl (that’s me) who has managed your life through it’s ups and downs via the power of Tattle.

For me I started feeling better after a few weeks could have been as much as 4/5 but can’t really recall. It’s not an epiphany it’s a slow burner, a bit like how the peri menopause sneaks up on you. You will just start feeling less groggy a bit more focused, some of the aches and pains will subside, you will notice that you aren’t chopping veg and imagining it’s your husbands dick because he said “hey beautiful” which made you soooo bleeping angry 😡🤣🤣
They say it can take 3 months but I saw an improvement in me relatively quickly as I’d been expecting 3 months. I’ve just got more energy and a lot less anxiety and angst which is such a massive improvement. I’d had constant lower back pain and painful elbows. Now when I get up in the morning I’m not feeling like the old bankers in Mary Poppins or grandpa in Charlie and the chocolate factory. I’m routing for ya girl really hope this helps you 😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I see she’s now done a whole follow up post about tagging her best friends 👋 Anna, give us a sign if Clemmie and you are still mates. Maybe a ✌in your next post?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anna on secret spenders on channel 5 - telling the family to stop their gusto/ Hello Fresh subscription. The irony that she regular flogs this stuff herself.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
You will first find the power within you to write a book with your partner about dark things, like that day when you woke up and there was no coffee and the time you accidentally picked up the dark chocolate digestives rather than milk chocolate. You’ll find courage to confront your demons, the lost sock 🧦 in the laundry and then you’ll throw a party for all your best Tattle mates and maybe write another novel - hashtagging the duck out of life. You’ll throw a party at an exclusive London venue for your pet rabbits 3.5 birthday with all your white middle class mates. You will be renewed 🙏🏼🙌 praise the lord for your PR girl (that’s me) who has managed your life through it’s ups and downs via the power of Tattle.

For me I started feeling better after a few weeks could have been as much as 4/5 but can’t really recall. It’s not an epiphany it’s a slow burner, a bit like how the peri menopause sneaks up on you. You will just start feeling less groggy a bit more focused, some of the aches and pains will subside, you will notice that you aren’t chopping veg and imagining it’s your husbands dick because he said “hey beautiful” which made you soooo bleeping angry 😡🤣🤣
They say it can take 3 months but I saw an improvement in me relatively quickly as I’d been expecting 3 months. I’ve just got more energy and a lot less anxiety and angst which is such a massive improvement. I’d had constant lower back pain and painful elbows. Now when I get up in the morning I’m not feeling like the old bankers in Mary Poppins or grandpa in Charlie and the chocolate factory. I’m routing for ya girl really hope this helps you 😍
The book really might happen. I’ll look at this peromenapausal life as the hormonal underbelly. I’ll post a photo of me licking your face wearing my gran’s maternity dress with the words ‘This one. The woman who got me through this. The woman who posted a spoiler when no one else would. The woman who was there when my oestrogan wasn’t.’

The book really might happen. I’ll look at this peromenapausal life as the hormonal underbelly. I’ll post a photo of me licking your face wearing my gran’s maternity dress with the words ‘This one. The woman who got me through this. The woman who posted a spoiler when no one else would. The woman who was there when my oestrogan wasn’t.’
I’ll call my book ‘undergunt’

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anna on secret spenders on channel 5 - telling the family to stop their gusto/ Hello Fresh subscription. The irony that she regular flogs this stuff herself.
The hypocrisy is real!
1.set up IG and expose your children and all your family and become a hun
- do Ads
2. Disown that life
- continue to do Ads
3. Get a cause
- continue to do Ads
4. Use cause to promote yourself
- continue to do Ads
5. Use any female angle to promote yourself
- continue to do Ads
6. Get your husband to write several books about hun issues target huns on platform you’ve disowned
-continue to do Ads
7. Use cause/female issues/IG to get radio slot
- continue to do Ads
8, Use cause/female issues/IG:radio slot to get TV slot about people who have spent money on tit they don’t need that’s been promoted by your Ads
- continue to do Ads

duck sake people how is this allowed to happen?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The hypocrisy is real!
- do Ads
2. Disown that life
- continue to do Ads
3. Get a cause
- continue to do Ads
- continue to do Ads
- continue to do Ads
6. Get your husband to write several books about hun issues target huns on platform you’ve disowned
-continue to do Ads
- continue to do Ads
8, Use cause/female issues/IG:radio slot to get TV slot about people who have spent money on tit they don’t need that’s been promoted by your Ads
- continue to do Ads

This is this whole thread summed up in a nutshell!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
SO white. How do you live/work in one of the most richly diverse cities in the world, but have so few friends from other backgrounds?

Also, the photographer woman does not look comfortable with the kissing and being photographed. I hope she hashtags #metoo.

• Heart
The hypocrisy is real!
- do Ads
2. Disown that life
- continue to do Ads
3. Get a cause
- continue to do Ads
- continue to do Ads
- continue to do Ads
-continue to do Ads
- continue to do Ads
- continue to do Ads

YES. Nicely done @Dogmuck!

The instagramming of the party is weird. So OTT. This side seems just as worrying as her being in the crisp packet hole to me. (btw I don't doubt she suffered mental health issues at all, but I do find how she coped with it odd - TV appearances, *immediately* writing a book about the dark side of things that made her ill, the countless other projects she continued with and new ones she picked up. Self harm and PPP require serious treatment and space. It's her perogative not to talk about it but presenting such a rapid comeback is confusing to me and without seeing the bigger picture potentially damaging to others not able to cope in the way she has)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
YES. Nicely done @Dogmuck!

The instagramming of the party is weird. So OTT. This side seems just as worrying as her being in the crisp packet hole to me. (btw I don't doubt she suffered mental health issues at all, but I do find how she coped with it odd - TV appearances, *immediately* writing a book about the dark side of things that made her ill, the countless other projects she continued with and new ones she picked up. Self harm and PPP require serious treatment and space. It's her perogative not to talk about it but presenting such a rapid comeback is confusing to me and without the seeing bigger picture potentially damaging to others not able to cope in the way she has)
I actually went back and looked at that TV interview. They talk about her talking about it in order to help others, but she didn’t, she blurted out some word salad about feeling like a lap top being closed down, said she felt alone and that was that. No help, no advice and that whole episode has been tucked away nicely with no help to anyone out there that may have needed it. Absolute bollocks!

• Heart
I actually went back and looked at that TV interview. They talk about her talking about it in order to help others, but she didn’t, she blurted out some word salad about feeling like a lap top being closed down, said she felt alone and that was that. No help, no advice and that whole episode has been tucked away nicely with no help to anyone out there that may have needed it. Absolute bollocks!
Where is that interview?

Reactions: 1
Yes, I did the same recently. She looked and sounded genuinely unwell to me so I don't doubt that, and wouldn't like to doubt someone sharing their experience like that. But yeah, why did she share it like that? For what purpose? For who? Not saying it's her responsibility to take on but think you have to be v careful about the subtle messages you give out (that can be the most damaging).

@Dogmuck your nice list above also made me think - she never positions herself as part of the IG problem (which you show v neatly), only as some all seeing commentator, or just as affected by it all as everyone else. That irks

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Where is that interview?
It’s on her IG I think it was about June last year

Yes, I did the same recently. She looked and sounded genuinely unwell to me so I don't doubt that, and wouldn't like to doubt someone sharing their experience like that. But yeah, why did she share it like that? For what purpose? For whose purpose? Not saying it's her responsibility to take on but think you have to be v careful about the subtle messages you give out (that can be the most damaging).
Agreed. I’m no doctor so I can’t diagnose her ailments, I’m reliant on what she chooses to share. She chose to share a snip of her condition, box it away until she needed to use bits of it again for promoting her book. There are lots of resources out there for help with these issues, every time she uses her conditions she should be sign posting available help and resources. Then I might think that she is highlighting it to help others and not just to help herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Don't forget the empty McCoy's crisp packet mentioned on repeat...

She somehow positions herself above it when she is entirely part of IG issues. People think she is above it because of her campaign, it's her get out of jail free card.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She somehow positions herself above it when she is entirely part of IG issues. People think she is above it because of her campaign, it's her get out of jail free card.
Exactly, up to her neck in the dirt of it but some how managing to rise above it and appear squeaky clean 🤯
Her 40th birthday guest list tells me all I need to know. What a coup though, using the IG platform full force and then spinning it to her own advantage as some kind of damaged goods because of it, absolute genius when you think of it, so well stage managed.

Reactions: 5
Exactly, up to her neck in the dirt of it but some how managing to rise above it and appear squeaky clean 🤯
Her 40th birthday guest list tells me all I need to know. What a coup though, using the IG platform full force and then spinning it to her own advantage as some kind of damaged goods because of it, absolute genius when you think of it, so well stage managed.
She knows exactly what she's doing this one and the doe eyes don't fool me. Used to! The thanking people who've supported her just makes it about her not them. Showing what a terrible time she has had blah blah blah and how ALL THESE PEOPLE rallied around her. Christ Almighty.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.