Mother Pukka #3 I think we might be remarkable

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow! Just read the style me Sundays thread and seen her posts!! Where did she post those?!! I'm glad someone is finally calling her out for the fake witch she obviously is (although they're all as bad as each other).
I think it says on the podcast page ? Oh SMS is insufferable also. Cannot bear her rubbish and loving on herself either. Unfollowed them all years ago but kept eye on the thread and this just popped up 🤣

Reactions: 4
I think it says on the podcast page ? Oh SMS is insufferable also. Cannot bear her rubbish and loving on herself either. Unfollowed them all years ago but kept eye on the thread and this just popped up 🤣
Can someone post the thread?

Reactions: 1
They’re all a pile of twats making massive duck ups (sorry, ‘being authentic’). I’ll be honest, I’m enjoying it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They’re all a pile of twats making massive duck ups (sorry, ‘being authentic’). I’ll be honest, I’m enjoying it.
Instagram is dying on its arse and all the ads are drying up. You can smell the desperation on the ones who thought it would never end and didn’t bother to develop a career alongside it.

Reactions: 12
Instagram is dying on its arse and all the ads are drying up. You can smell the desperation on the ones who thought it would never end and didn’t bother to develop a career alongside it.
I don’t think Instagram is dying. I think we all got wise to being bullshitted too by the instahuns!! No one likes a con artist and all of them proved to be shady. Style Me Sunday was just as bad.

Reactions: 5
I don’t think Instagram is dying. I think we all got wise to being bullshitted too by the instahuns!! No one likes a con artist and all of them proved to be shady. Style Me Sunday was just as bad.
Maybe I should have said Instagram is dying on its arse for a lot of ‘creators’/influencers. They don’t enjoy anywhere near the amount of arse licking or attention or even simple ‘likes’ that they used to and Mosseri has recently said that he’s going to push smaller accounts to the top of the feed. So whether it’s because IG consumers have gotten wise or if it’s the algorithm bleeping things up, it’s not what it used to be for some of these accounts.

Reactions: 4
Maybe I should have said Instagram is dying on its arse for a lot of ‘creators’/influencers. They don’t enjoy anywhere near the amount of arse licking or attention or even simple ‘likes’ that they used to and Mosseri has recently said that he’s going to push smaller accounts to the top of the feed. So whether it’s because IG consumers have gotten wise or if it’s the algorithm bleeping things up, it’s not what it used to be for some of these accounts.
I think that they were stupid enough that they didn’t realise other people would come along and take their place? People who are better at Instagram, younger people who have grown up in that world where they grew up with etchasketch! MP was the first to do a lot with the flex stuff and mummy blogging but other people have come along and are much better at it. We’ve all had our kids and now are looking for influencers in a different genre and she can’t find what that is because really she wasn’t any good at any of this stuff in the first place, she was just lucky- like so many of them. I love that someone got blocked for liking a negative comment, she blocked me too but jokes on her cos she actually follows me on my main account so it’s not blocked me there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They really are the mean girls after all aren’t they? The charade of all those mumfluencer years with the lot of them has been completely blown open for all to see. I wonder what the others from that era think of it all and whether they are just trying to distance themselves. I’m thinking Steph DBMF and dress like a mum
Etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
They really are the mean girls after all aren’t they? The charade of all those mumfluencer years with the lot of them has been completely blown open for all to see. I wonder what the others from that era think of it all and whether they are just trying to distance themselves. I’m thinking Steph DBMF and dress like a mum
Etc.
I think Clemmie Hooper was the catalyst. It all went downhill from there 🤣 some were just opportune to be in the right place right time. We were all new to Instagram and took so much at face value

Reactions: 6
She’s so repetitive with the same stories. I’ve heard that one about the dad’s flexible working request ‘can’t your missus do that?’ 1000 times. But she always acts so outraged telling it like it’s her first time sharing it

She’s so repetitive with the same stories. I’ve heard that one about the dad’s flexible working request ‘can’t your missus do that?’ 1000 times. But she always acts so outraged telling it like it’s her first time sharing it
and i’ve seen those exact same incredibly tame photos from her uni years like a million times too

ooooo drinking a snakebite you crazy kid

• Haha
She really thinks she’s the paragon of absolutely everything. I guess that’s how average people start thinking whenever they get attention.