Mother Pukka #2 she is one thirsty Mother Fukka

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe she actually put a photo of herself in her bra on her hinge profile and then complained that all the men just commented on her body! I mean, men are fundamentally animals. What the hell was she expecting?

Reactions: 18
She just had to get in there that Matt moved on with a partner first. I think it’s all turned rather bitter and she’ll only refer to him as ‘my ex’ from now on
This was as predictable as the day is long.

Newly separated couples are so often gushing about how they’re still on great terms and just want to be great parents and it’s all great… until one of them finds someone new. Then it’s war.

Reactions: 16
I'm sure Anna said on the podcast that Olly had been using dating apps for five years (I don't know how actively for all that time) when they met.
Red flag alert!!
40, not been married/ no kids… hmmm

mid he’s such a catch, why has no one else caught him before ??

Reactions: 1
I can't believe she actually put a photo of herself in her bra on her hinge profile and then complained that all the men just commented on her body! I mean, men are fundamentally animals. What the hell was she expecting?
It’s exactly the response she was fishing for. Just so she could then go, “eww gross I’m multi faceted you know”

Reactions: 2
Is olly Bretton only forty? He looks like he’s been kicked around the park a few more years than that.
A few months with Anna has aged him, he should go see her botox person!
---
Compliments on Flex parenting, how smart she is, how great she is on radio?

Reactions: 7
She just had to get in there that Matt moved on with a partner first. I think it’s all turned rather bitter and she’ll only refer to him as ‘my ex’ from now on
Ooh, THAT'S why Olly Stripy Top is getting so much exposure!! "LOOK! I HAVE SOMEONE TOOOOO!!". Bet she was fuming he met someone before she did.

Reactions: 6
Has Matt even shown a pic of his new partner?
Matt, has actually moved on. Doesn’t dine out on his divorce, doesn’t live his life through squares. And clearly doesn’t give a shit about validation from strangers on the internet. Apparently he’s dating some other social media influencer mum type person but seemingly more palatable than the remarkable flexi parent that is his ex.
He actually seems sound. he probably feels like he wasted his prime on the remarkable flexi parent but is grateful for his children. And hence keeping a respectable silence.

Reactions: 13
Another instamum? He's a sucker for punishment!!

Reactions: 8
Another instamum? He's a sucker for punishment!!
I don't think she's an instamum, she works for a tv production company from memory. I looked her up when someone posted her on here.

Reactions: 7
Very lemon and herb

Reactions: 6
She was always calling Matt her person on the motherpukka podcast from years ago? How embarrassing that she’s regurgitating this narrative- I’m so embarrassed for her

Reactions: 17
I don't think she's an instamum, she works for a tv production company from memory. I looked her up when someone posted her on here.
I think she used to be a mummy blogger but jacked it in. Her instagram is private but her handle is upyoursginaford and there’s a Wordpress account from 2011-2012. Anyone know if her insta has always been private or did she change it recently?

I think she used to be a mummy blogger but jacked it in. Her instagram is private but her handle is upyoursginaford and there’s a Wordpress account from 2011-2012. Anyone know if her insta has always been private or did she change it recently?
That's it, couldn't remember her account for the life of me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.