Mother of Five Boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same I'm not sure what it is!! Couple of the photos of them together are a bit intense!!
Every photo of them is staged like they’ve just shagged or she’s just managed to disengage herself from his cock for long enough to take a photo. It feels a bit voyeuristic and unnecessary.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Every photo of them is staged like they’ve just shagged or she’s just managed to disengage herself from his cock for long enough to take a photo. It feels a bit voyeuristic and unnecessary.
Couldn’t have put it better myself

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So she’s vegan and kids drink junior alpro, but now eat Cadbury’s... and she has no tv but works with Nick jnr. How are these brands relatable?

Reactions: 8
So she’s vegan and kids drink junior alpro, but now eat Cadbury’s... and she has no tv but works with Nick jnr. How are these brands relatable?
Exactly but apparently they reintroduced dairy when they came back from travelling because someone questioned her!!

Reactions: 1
I did really like Faye I love her parenting style .. co sleeping baby wearing breast feeding I felt like it was very relatable to my style and I too have just boys ... I liked that she was different and care free ... But now the creeping up to other Instagram mum's has started driving me mad .. especially her love for Rebecca lamb which makes no sense as they couldn't be any more different ... Faye's organic healthy life style and Rebecca's crappy food hauls etc all seems so forced and it's starting to put me off X

Reactions: 6
I did really like Faye I love her parenting style .. co sleeping baby wearing breast feeding I felt like it was very relatable to my style and I too have just boys ... I liked that she was different and care free ... But now the creeping up to other Instagram mum's has started driving me mad .. especially her love for Rebecca lamb which makes no sense as they couldn't be any more different ... Faye's organic healthy life style and Rebecca's crappy food hauls etc all seems so forced and it's starting to put me off X
I really liked her as well, I found the healthy eating and breastfeeding etc relatable. Also the baby wearing. She had her own niche as was authentic but also not classic ‘hippy style’ and she really had the potential to promote more ‘attachment’ style parenting but without the really negative connotations.
Now she’s just sold out and arse licks every instamum so badly.

Reactions: 6
I cant suffer her. Head tilt and voice so so irritating 😖

Agree 100%

Reactions: 3
Find it slightly annoying how shes suddenly some expert about Cornwall/ living by the sea!! Shes been down here 5 minutes!!

Reactions: 5
Find it slightly annoying how shes suddenly some expert about Cornwall/ living by the sea!! Shes been down here 5 minutes!!
It’s only the same as when they sold up, took the boys out of school and went on a couple of holidays then she was an expert on ‘travelling’ 🤣

• Haha
It’s all those ‘sexy’ poses that wind me up. I had to unfollow. I think she is partly trying to be Courtney Adams but also loves her own self so wants to pucker up and post stupid sleeping in the bed selfies, or family shots that are desperately trying to be natural but are so so staged. Annoying!!

Reactions: 4
It’s all those ‘sexy’ poses that wind me up. I had to unfollow. I think she is partly trying to be Courtney Adams but also loves her own self so wants to pucker up and post stupid sleeping in the bed selfies, or family shots that are desperately trying to be natural but are so so staged. Annoying!!
The staged posed photos were a factor in me unfollowing her. They made me cringe myself inside out.

I know it's a serious thing because it was about mental health but one of her photos she was sat in a door way and the photo was so posed it didn't really go with what she was on about and it was just really unnecessary.

Reactions: 2
I really like her !
Not having a TV and working with Nick JR is absolutely fine as the kids access it on tablets and laptops (she's talked about that in stories) and a lot of the Nick JR tie ins are little games and activities (also accessed on pc's tablets)
Cornwall is my absolute fave place in the world and I think the outdoor lifestyle that she gives her children is fantastic
and finally without sounding like too much of a fan girl (but I guess I am a bit) her engagement is really high Ive sent quite a few messages (mainly to do with home schooling or clothing ) and shes always replied I once remarked on a hat that one of the boys were wearing and she explained that it was a gift but didnt suit her so she got my address and sent it through the post

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.