Mother of Five Boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a bit bored of her too. Eternally moaning that she’s tired, talking about how much (little) sleep she has had and how clingy the twins are, yet never ever puts them down, carries them in a baby carrier everywhere and co sleeps with them both at 2.5 year old. Rod for your own back. Total lifestyle choice and each to their own but you don’t get to moan about it!

Reactions: 2
I’m a bit bored of her too. Eternally moaning that she’s tired, talking about how much (little) sleep she has had and how clingy the twins are, yet never ever puts them down, carries them in a baby carrier everywhere and co sleeps with them both at 2.5 year old. Rod for your own back. Total lifestyle choice and each to their own but you don’t get to moan about it!
To be fair they have only just turned 2, I’ve done the same, but like you say it is her choice. I’m beginning to think a lot of it is just to up the engagement figures. I responded a bit but never had anything back.
And it’s so annoying how she comments on ALL the influencers posts, ‘great pic’ ‘love this’ etc

Reactions: 1
To be fair they have only just turned 2, I’ve done the same, but like you say it is her choice. I’m beginning to think a lot of it is just to up the engagement figures. I responded a bit but never had anything back.
And it’s so annoying how she comments on ALL the influencers posts, ‘great pic’ ‘love this’ etc
I’m not slating her for babying them, my 4th (and last) child is 3 and I’m guilty of babying her at times because she’ll be the last but that’s my choice and I love it and would never moan about it. If it was causing an issue to my health/wellbeing/family I would just stop doing it x

I find them very intriguing but her voice is massively irritating and they’re always ‘super excited’ about everything. They all wear those weird barefooot shoes which cost about 100 quid a pair yet the kids sleep on mattresses on the floor🤔

Reactions: 3
I really want to like her... I like her parenting. Although not sure I could fully do it, she's very much pro attachment parenting which is like! Her kids have lots of freedom and I love the on the beach barefoot lifestyle.

But I've noticed the ads creeping in! She's a nick JR ambassador (which I didn't know until I posted her) but also did an an for Disney channel not long ago. It's becoming yet another selling page!

I really want to like her... I like her parenting. Although not sure I could fully do it, she's very much pro attachment parenting which is like! Her kids have lots of freedom and I love the on the beach barefoot lifestyle.

But I've noticed the ads creeping in! She's a nick JR ambassador (which I didn't know until I posted her) but also did an an for Disney channel not long ago. It's becoming yet another selling page!
The biggest irony in it is her saying they don’t even have a TV. Do these people not realise it rubs people up the wrong way when you get paid to promote a product that you have admitted you don’t use. I feel like I need to run seminars on how to advertise appropriately. I don’t think it’s difficult and yet so many of them make a mess of it. Very frustrating!

Reactions: 5
She seems like a good mum but I do feel that the boys could do with a bit of routine & interaction with other children. They seem to be at the beach everyday or driving to London for press events/gifted days out, it’s getting a bit boring now!

Reactions: 4
I started following when she was preg with the twins as i too am a twin mummy 😉
I love their lifestyle and that they have no school stress and she is so laid back etc
Not saying i could do the same but i like watching them.
Its all very carefree. Kids are happy tho and you can tell they love everything they do and when I compare to other kids who are “sold out to Instagram “ cough cough then im all for it.
And i love her house.
And her eyebrows.
Sorry.

The biggest irony in it is her saying they don’t even have a TV. Do these people not realise it rubs people up the wrong way when you get paid to promote a product that you have admitted you don’t use. I feel like I need to run seminars on how to advertise appropriately. I don’t think it’s difficult and yet so many of them make a mess of it. Very frustrating!
No i think they are getting one the other day she mentioned the boys are getting one for their room

I love their lifestyle and that they have no school stress and she is so laid back etc
Its all very carefree. Kids are happy tho and you can tell they love everything they do and when I compare to other kids who are “sold out to Instagram “ cough cough then im all for it.
And i love her house.
And her eyebrows.
Sorry.

No i think they are getting one the other day she mentioned the boys are getting one for their room
The boys are getting one which she said she doesn't mind as she won't be able to hear it but they don't have a family tv

Can’t stand her. The angle she takes her Instagram stories at she must get the worlds worst arm ache, she’s so up hersel. Don’t even get me started on the husband!
Same!!! She angles her stories like a 13 year old doing snapchat 🤷🏻‍♀️ No wonder the twins speech is delayed, all she dose is giggle and talk so high pitched only dogs can hear 👂🏻

• Haha
And i love her house.
And her eyebrows.
Sorry.

Yes but she’s taken and filmed the sponsorship at a time when they didn’t have a TV in the house 🤷🏼‍♀️

Yes but she’s taken and filmed the sponsorship at a time when they didn’t have a TV in the house 🤷🏼‍♀️
Exactly. I’m all for people doing ads for something they genuinely use and have an interest in but when they don’t and are just doing it for money their account becomes false.

I am so shocked she’s ‘working’ with nick junior after saying she has no tv?! I like her but she can’t make her mind up. The boys bedrooms are constantly being moved around and once season picks up in Cornwall she’ll be bored out of her mind at all the traffic and people and how king it takes to get anywhere! She’ll be relocating again.

The amount of ads are certainly increasing!!

Living down here is lovely apart from school holidays unless your at the beach at the crack of dawn dont bother!!

The amount of ads are certainly increasing!!

Living down here is lovely apart from school holidays unless your at the beach at the crack of dawn dont bother!!
My mum lived in Cornwall for years and it was so lovely but I just can’t see her sticking with it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.