Mother of Five Boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh that’s interesting. I wonder why they are renting? Did they own the old place?

Reactions: 1
Can you paint & build bookshelves in a rental property?
Maybe they are off on another world trip come November,

Reactions: 4
Makes sense why their previous house has not come up for sale, maybe they put that up on airbnb whilst they pretend they own a house worth 1.3 million then they have to conveniently move back by November time because this is house making them ill. All fake for her pretend instagram lifestyle

Reactions: 2
I don’t think they owned the previous house either - there was no record of it ever selling, just being developed. They probably sunk all their cash into travelling and then the many failed laser tag attempts.
---
Just found with a simple search that their old house was rented. £1400 per month. All fur no knickers!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Given he is a mortgage advisor it seems crazy they choose renting instead of buying!

Reactions: 4
They probably can’t afford the deposit - five kids aren’t cheap, they have an expensive lifestyle and she doesn’t work. Insta can only bring in so much ££.

Have to walk in the rain to go swimming because she forgot to fill up with petrol, how far away is the pool from their home?

This give me some ideas on places to holiday translates to someone #kindly gift our family an os holiday & I will post lots of pics of my kids playing in the sun & myself looking seductively at the camera......but only from my best angle. Matt will be shirtless & standing on his head on a verandah railing. Use Google like most of us to find a warm holiday.😠

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t believe they’re trying to pass it off as being their ‘forever home’. Isn’t that everything that’s wrong about social media these days? She portrays a lifestyle that even she can’t afford but is happy to take money from companies and keep up the facade that could push people who believe it’s real into serious debt. They seem to fake everything. The entrepreneurs who have a list of failed businesses all from different addresses, homes they infer that they own without saying it explicitly but don’t correct the record either, the homeschooling mum who really just uses her kids as props whilst they learn nothing, the constant health drama, the sexualised pictures of herself in front of the camera… it’s all just narcissistic and vacuous and it’s not real family life. I wish people wouldn’t get sucked in by it.
---
I’m not sure I understand why you would change the registered address for a limited company (India Green Limited) to an address at a property you sold in January 2018? They did this in early January of this year. If you no longer owned that property why would you register your company to that address? Maybe the owner of the Airbnb they’re staying at wouldn’t let them register their company to it so they just used their old address and setup mail forwarding either way that’s really shady. I’m sure the new owners wouldn’t be happy about it either.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She’s totally bonkers. Scary how far down the rabbit hole these huns are prepared to go, to present their fake life’s. Just reread this post now, knowing they are in an Airbnb. It’s bloody bonkers!!! A quick Google of spacious sleeps 10 Cornwall Airbnb finds their ‘forever home’. Nut’s absolutely nuts!

Attachments

Never explicitly saying you own or bought the house but inferring it through your posts. When people point out it’s an Airbnb you just block them and delete their comments! Faye, we know what you’re up to ;)

I thought they registered the business to one of their parents addresses in their old local area. They are paying £2500 a month rent , the property was originally offered as a 6 month let with the opportunity to be more long term but as its on airbnb from November I'm guessing they have not been able to secure it long term. I predict she will go down the route of a holiday and then suddenly realising then want to travel again and do that whole thing pretending it was never the plan, or say the house is making them ill and swiftly move

I don’t think so. The address they are using is the house they sold before they were supposedly going off travelling. The property was last sold in January 2018 which coincides with the Daily Mail article about them selling up to go travelling. I could always do a land registry search to confirm this as it’s publicly available information. Makes you wonder… if you’re prepared to intentionally mislead people about your family home what else would you do? A reminder to Faye and Matt - the confirmation statement / registered office info that Companies House holds requires you to confirm that it is correct to the best of your knowledge and falsifying it is a criminal offence.

Reactions: 3
Very odd that there has been no water update since south west water were coming out on Tuesday… those test strips are so inaccurate. Do we think maybe she got it wrong and the water is totally fine?

Very odd that there has been no water update since south west water were coming out on Tuesday… those test strips are so inaccurate. Do we think maybe she got it wrong and the water is totally fine?
She goes down so many health conspiracy theory rabbit holes. It would be laughable if she wasn’t also the boys’ science teacher.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is a strange person. So anxious about really random things. But then totally chilled by others.

And as if by magic the update is there :ROFLMAO: The UK has some of the best and cleanest Tap water in the world - the safety standards are super high.

• Haha
And as if by magic the update is there :ROFLMAO: The UK has some of the best and cleanest Tap water in the world - the safety standards are super high.
I love the way she randomly goes on about nitrate levels of 50 being shocking. I'm not convinced she even knows what nitrates are. She just does a quick google and then is horrified by the info she finds. Wait until she reads about chlorine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.