Mother of Five Boys #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is absolutely batshit insane. Why has she not sought proper help for her anxiety if it’s so bad she’s paranoid they’ve sent Ralph into an empty building where he’s going to get kidnapped rather than sit his GCSEs? If she has a really bad sore throat why isn’t she off to see her GP rather than the already overworked and overcrowded A&E?! She does my head in.

Reactions: 2
I’m shocked that super grown up adult looking big J got into the hammock with his 3 little brothers. Also shocked big J is taking medical advice & having the necessary surgery on his injured arm.
The dynamics in this family are weird.

Reactions: 2
She is absolutely batshit insane. Why has she not sought proper help for her anxiety if it’s so bad she’s paranoid they’ve sent Ralph into an empty building where he’s going to get kidnapped rather than sit his GCSEs? If she has a really bad sore throat why isn’t she off to see her GP rather than the already overworked and overcrowded A&E?! She does my head in.
I think she means she got germs from A+E with J

Reactions: 1