Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KateESJ

VIP Member
During chemo I develop quite serious mucositis which is an inflammation of the mucuous membranes, I had ulcers in my mouth, throat, all through my digestive tract and in my bum. The pain was horrific.
my son had this... it’s awful.😞

Hope you are doing better now

Guacamole123

Chatty Member
I had my surgery 9 years ago and at that time the endo could only be diagnosed through surgery, I had a Laparoscopy which confirmed it, I’m not sure if there have been advances in diagnosis but keep pushing for answers.
Yep it can still only be diagnosed through lap surgery, which with how stretched the NHS is they’re obviously dubious to give me surgery. I’m soooo fed up but I’m going to keep pushing 😢

Longtimelurker10

VIP Member
Haven’t given birth but would be that I’m sure if I had. Gallstones for me though they were unbearable thankfully had them out

bubbletea123

VIP Member
I had a hysterectomy because my endo was so extensive , it had attached itself to my bladder as well but I didn’t get the terrible pain you describe , that sounds unbearable. I did used to get occasional very painful jabs around my rectum ( javelin arse) , felt just like a javelin and I think that was linked to my endo.
I get that stabbing pain too. They're checking my bum too for endo, as well as my bowel and bladder.

Bunion surgery, that whoosh of blood to your foot after keeping your leg elevated for a long period of time. Thank god for morphine

grumpy-nosy-cow

VIP Member
I’ve experienced an induced labour that lasted 8 days from inserting the first pessary to ending up in an emergency C Section...

...and I would still rather have to go through that any day than suffer gallstones again!
i wouldnt wish an induced labour on my worst enemy ! mine also ended with emergency c section.
Hope you are ok now x