Most pain you've ever been in?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cervical stitch removal made me pass out in pain. Is good to know your body can just go nope and pass out.

Reactions: 1
Probably when I had mumps whilst I was at uni. Massive swollen face, glands, unbelievably painful ear ache, vomiting, headaches, sickness, dizziness, soar throat, muscle aches ALL at the same time. I felt like I’d been hit by a bus. I was out of action for about 4 weeks. everything was painful.

When I was three, I pulled a full kettle of boiling water down off the kitchen side onto my leg! I imagine thats the worst pain I’ve felt but luckily I can’t remember it! 🙏

Reactions: 1
Three equally bad

-meningitis - the headache. I get migraines all the time but this pain was something else. But then when I got close to death the pain just went - the human body is just incredible.
-child birth - sweet baby Jesus - us women are bloody heroes
-bowel blockage - feels much the same as contraction pain. Ended up hospitalised with this too. I thought it was the end again

I have it currently an abcess in my cheek that is pushing against my wisdom tooth,Ive seen a dozen clips on Youtube of a simple cut that bursts it...open gone just like that...but oh no they want Antibiotics,the first lot didnt work so now im on stronger ones....im gonna peirce it myself before long,its like someone pinching inside my cheek with sharp nails....just awful

Bunion surgery, that whoosh of blood to your foot after keeping your leg elevated for a long period of time. Thank god for morphine

Slipped disc. Six years on, I never have a day when I'm not in pain. Same days are as bad as when it first happened. But nothing can be done, as it's not severe enough, according to the physio. So I have to put up with it and hope my pain take the edge off at the very least....

Labour. For 6 days! Admitted after 3. Slow induction due to waters leaking and no delivery room available. Thank god for morphine!